Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

Things start to screw up after people come over!

This is a big huge common topic here everyone~!

Have you ever have this problem in your life? Here you are living with a family, with some kids.. they are fine and cute.. nice.. everything works perfectly fine.. but once your friends or guests came over.. and they left..

you find that things start to break, malfunction, and many things just seems to go in chaos.. then your kids start to act weird, and turn bad.. naughty and give you a headache.. !!

Have you have this happen in your life?

Or you will suddenly turns grumpy and moody, you and your wife start to argue alot more...?

This is due to the sense of "energy flow" in the house.

When people go over to your house, they leave their energy in your house too. So I can say most people do have "negative energy" with them, specially those who like to go to the western style phyics.. or the thailand gong tau masters... etc,.. they then leaev you a bunch of "dirty stuff" or "beings" in your house.. they will then influence your living and surroundings.. which all shows in all the ways you can mention and imagine...

What a disaster eh? Hey, it's part of nature, you gotta learn it or suffer through it! We are taoist, of course we learn it and get it out of our life~!

So what we do is get soemthing taht can solve the problem~!!!

to be continued...!

---

Mak Tin Si

Daoismworld.com - A taoism forum with tons of cool professional information on taoism!

Welcome back Mak! Perhaps you could do something about all the bickering threads on here :)

Yes, that is true. Other people can contaminate the energetic hygiene of you home. One way to energetically clean your house is to light sandalwood incense. There are more advanced ways of cleaning the energy of a place. For more info, please read Psychic Self Defense for Home and Office by Master Choa Kok Sui.

There are a few stages / degree of negatives that can happen in this case.. depending on the degree of the problem, you can use different methods to solve it...

#1 handy cleansing spraying FU!

(a set of 3 FU) burn into ashes and mixed with water --> keep a master copy. This master bottle then last for 49days (effective). Whenever you want, you take some out of the container and dilute it with water into some other bottles, like spray bottles... and then whenever you need to clean the house up, go spray around the house~!! Just like how the ghost bustings team do it~! Spray spray spray the house inside out! Whiel you spray, you are purifying the energy of the house and space, which cleanse the space up and neutralize the energy flow. For most common situation, this will work perfectly fine~! Since the set of FU will last for 49days, you can then do it everyday, for your house, car, clothings, bedsheets, anything..! take a small spraying bottle to work and you can spray off yourself, your car and your briefcase~! Whenever you sense "dirty people" around, you can just get into your car later and spray yourself up~! It's a good way to stay away from "negatives" and stay clean all the time. This can avoid you catching most seasonal decease like flu or cold.. or even getting grumpy and moody from negatives beings....

After 49days, you get a new set of FU and make another master-copy. Then you can have another 49dahys of cleansing~!

It's cool and it's convience~!

Mak Tin Si 麥天師

www.daoismworld.com -- another Taoism Forum

Low business without the taobums heh? :lol:

Anyway, welcome back, I missed a good laugh.

I like your posts, just not the way you would expect. :lol:

If that means I'm being mean, well, so be it, I take responsability for that too.

L1

edit: the topic of using incense would be a terrific one, IMHO, because there are many catches to it...

Edited by Little1

Thank you for the warm welcome. But I can tell you that I go on T-bum just for spreading some cool posts and not for any business. If you want any service, I would be more than happy to offer. What do you need from our temple here?

Mak Tin Si

Anyway, welcome back, I missed a good laugh.

I like your posts, just not the way you would expect. :lol:

If that means I'm being mean, well, so be it, I take responsability for that too.

L1

edit: the topic of using incense would be a terrific one, IMHO, because there are many catches to it...

Thank you for the warm welcome. But I can tell you that I go on T-bum just for spreading some cool posts and not for any business. If you want any service, I would be more than happy to offer. What do you need from our temple here?

Mak Tin Si

:blink: Heh, it's not as warm as it seems, looks can be deceiving :blink:

(*have i lost my hinting skills?!?*)

What do I need from you? Just continue to be your ol' happy self, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. The thing with the spraying Fu was really a good start! I'm sure it's ancient technology...

Don't mind me, please do keep 'em coming!

ROFL

Yeh, haha!

I am actually busy with the daoismworld.com forum a while ago, building up some huge load of posts and info there as a "base". So what I am doing now maybe planning on "bombing" you with it. hahaha!

Get your armors ready and the canon is going to shoot at you soon. Oh... ~ :blink:

Yeh, haha!

I am actually busy with the daoismworld.com forum a while ago, building up some huge load of posts and info there as a "base". So what I am doing now maybe planning on "bombing" you with it. hahaha!

Get your armors ready and the canon is going to shoot at you soon. Oh... ~ :blink:

Mak,

Please honor this humble request that you not "bomb" this board with your millions of posts like you used to. The information can certainly be interesting, but it overwhelms the board for those who aren't interested. Could you please just make one post and post the links to your articles, or just put all the articles in one thread? That way those of us who want to can search through it, without forcing those that don't to skip down pages to get to what they want to read.

Thanks,

Taoist81

Nope, that is what Little1 have hinted to me. Maybe Little1 just want something to happen soon or later like this right?

*did you see me bombing the forum yet?

I do have my own forum to post all those info and stuff, thanks for the offering. I am just here to post "some" of the good ones to spread and share. If you do not get it, then look at www.daoismworld.com and you might know what I am talking about. This is not the kind of forum which I like to post alot of things anymore. Thanks alot for the offering though. haha!

Mak Tin Si

Mak,

Please honor this humble request that you not "bomb" this board with your millions of posts like you used to. The information can certainly be interesting, but it overwhelms the board for those who aren't interested. Could you please just make one post and post the links to your articles, or just put all the articles in one thread? That way those of us who want to can search through it, without forcing those that don't to skip down pages to get to what they want to read.

Thanks,

Taoist81

Mak Tin Si,

I don't agree with most of what you say, but for some reason I don't mind you bombing me with your information.

I especially disagree with how you interpret all kinds of "signs" as "evil FU" and "evil magic" and how you like to assign various health conditions to being possessed with "spirits". That's not the kind of reality validation framework that I support (and I have reasons for it too). But for you I guess it's not even a choice. You don't see any other possibilities cause you think that spirits infesting bodies of people is "just how it is". There is no other possibility. So you don't think you're structuring your experience in that way.

However, you seem to be amenable to discussion and even if I don't agree with you, I don't feel like like you are completely crazy.

Even if you post 100 posts per day, I don't have a problem with that, as long as I am allowed to respond with criticisms to as many of your posts as I like.

This is a big huge common topic here everyone~!

Have you ever have this problem in your life? Here you are living with a family, with some kids.. they are fine and cute.. nice.. everything works perfectly fine.. but once your friends or guests came over.. and they left..

you find that things start to break, malfunction, and many things just seems to go in chaos.. then your kids start to act weird, and turn bad.. naughty and give you a headache.. !!

Have you have this happen in your life?

Or you will suddenly turns grumpy and moody, you and your wife start to argue alot more...?

This is due to the sense of "energy flow" in the house.

When people go over to your house, they leave their energy in your house too. So I can say most people do have "negative energy" with them, specially those who like to go to the western style phyics.. or the thailand gong tau masters... etc,.. they then leaev you a bunch of "dirty stuff" or "beings" in your house.. they will then influence your living and surroundings.. which all shows in all the ways you can mention and imagine...

What a disaster eh? Hey, it's part of nature, you gotta learn it or suffer through it! We are taoist, of course we learn it and get it out of our life~!

So what we do is get soemthing taht can solve the problem~!!!

to be continued...!

Have a drink while you are cleaning up. and put the kids to bed early-they have probably eaten too much sugar.

Kids are more sensitive to the energy flow because they are not that "polluted" as adults. So you can always see why they are hypered or acting "abnormal" by observing more.

By experience, nothing happen without a reason, there is never a "coincident" or "it just happen". The kids may ate too much sugar, but what "cause" the kids to eat so much sugar is also a factor here. The energy flow mess can also lead the kids to eat more sugar to get high too.

In nature, there is always the "Saam Choi" which is the 3 dimension of heaven, human and earth. When you see things, you can always find the cause and effect between the three to make one thing happen.

So if the kids got high (human), it might be with the sugar (earth) and because the energy flow is messy (heaven/sky). If you miss out one part of the three, the problems will take long time to solve.

It's the global economic downturn which doesn't even spare the 'daoists' ...

They must have misplaced that 'stop-the economic-downturn' FU ...

Spray ! Spray ! and Spray ! again :)

YM

Oh, to my surprised, almost 90% of my students told me the same thing this year "I haven't got affected by the economics, but I got better luck indeed!"

Being in the religion of Taoism (real one) actually gives you blessings and so if you are doing good and train in the right direction, you will always get along with the world and be fine no matter what happen to the economics. Actually I find this period of time even better luck too!

Sign in to follow this