Cameron

Ok, let's do this!!

Let's all do group study of Yudeloves's Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy. It covers primarily Fusion, Sexual Alchemy and a breathing practice called 4 square breathing. Even Chia says it is the most advanced book on internal sex practice ever written in English.

I propose we begin week one on Monday and just start a new thread here where whoever wants to do it can ask questions, comments, whatever.

From what I can gather quite a few of our practices has been lagging so this would be an excellent opportunity for us to really take advantage of the community while also doing what looks like a great program.

Who is up for it?!

Hmmm... are you sure I am not going to suddenly find myself wanting to punch out hookers at the end of 100 days? ;)

Totally joking. I'm busy as fuck but I'll try to join in. Starting group studies of various texts, etc. here is a really good idea Cam.

Let's all do group study of Yudeloves's Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy. It covers primarily Fusion, Sexual Alchemy and a breathing practice called 4 square breathing. Even Chia says it is the most advanced book on internal sex practice ever written in English.

I propose we begin week one on Monday and just start a new thread here where whoever wants to do it can ask questions, comments, whatever.

From what I can gather quite a few of our practices has been lagging so this would be an excellent opportunity for us to really take advantage of the community while also doing what looks like a great program.

Who is up for it?!

7431[/snapback]

Already up for it. Nice that you're joining! :)

I'm rereading Yudelove's first "100 Days" book at the moment. There are so many details hidden in both books. Take for example Yudelove's version of the Inner Smile. Like for example "Smiling into the Eyes" as a preparation for the Inner Smile (

- corners of the eyes = heart / love / fire

- pupils = kidneys / softness and wisdom / water

- irises = liver / kindness / wood

- white parts = lungs / courage / metal

- eyelids = spleen-pancreas / openness / earth)

or Ming Men Breathing (one of the obviously :blink: most important points in alchemy).

That's it!? The Master Sean and my man that was doing the program already?!

Who will join me? Who has the courage to do a cool program from the notourious Dragonmaster?!

We will ride into Rome and drive out the Pompean scum!

My bad I am really getting into this show Rome on HBO. Now that was some drama!

Didn't Yudelove go crazy? What are y'all gonna do to prevent impending lunacy? Or exacerbating your current level of lunacy, as the case may be?

Didn't Yudelove go crazy? What are y'all gonna do to prevent impending lunacy? Or exacerbating your current level of lunacy, as the case may be?

7464[/snapback]

It was his personal issues and his practice of Sorcery/Magic not any of the Taoist stuff. Personally, It always confused me how he taught/learned all the balanced and positive Taoist stuff but was so heavy into occult stuff or Magic at the same time.

Eric was VERY into Carlos Castaneda stuff and doing Tensegrity..I think it was called..along with those practices. I never was drawn to Casteneda's material but Eric was really going deep with it when things got weird. I hope he is ok now.

I think Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy is like the Phoenix that rose out of the fires and ashe that was his life at the time. I don't think anything in there would contribute to making anyone crazy.

As Eric wrote in the introduction he finished writing the book right before his wife died. Pretty dramatic stuff. And the practices are all about balancing one's emotions and learning to have sex with the universe(God and Goddess).

Eric was VERY into Carlos Castaneda stuff and doing Tensegrity..I think it was called..along with those practices. I never was drawn to Casteneda's material but Eric was really going deep with it when things got weird. I hope he is ok now.

7466[/snapback]

i have been rereading my carlos castaneda books again and there is some awesome information about how to live as a warrior in there.

i ignore the more intense information about dealing with power, with spirits, with allies, etc. but all the things don juan says about being a warrior fits so well with what i am studying now and at time i have felt like don juan was even speaking to me as i read the book.

i have the yudelove book and am very tempted to join in, but not sure what level of time i can commit to the daily practice of it as i am caught up with other things.

One thing that stuck in my head that Eric told me in an IM sesshin was that there were these negative entities called "flyers" who literally fed off of human energy. He said they love the taste of human energy when we are lazy or lack discipline.

And that discipline kills flyers or they no longer like our energy when we have discipline.

Something like that.

One thing that stuck in my head that Eric told me in an IM sesshin was that there were these negative entities called "flyers" who literally fed off of human energy. He said they love the taste of human energy when we are lazy or lack discipline.

And that discipline kills flyers or they no longer like our energy when we have discipline.

Something like that.

7474[/snapback]

I experimented with some of the practices in Yudelove's Tao of Sexual Energy a few years ago. On one hand, it was nice to see kind of an overview of the healing tao system, on the other hand, I sorta cooked my brain with the final pratice in the book ( I was skipping around through the book ) and after that experience (couldn't sleep for a couple days, tons of hot chi stuck in my head, sort of ungrounded not always pleasant sense of euphoria)decided that I really needed just to get more grounded and to get my body more open to chi flow with basics like microcosmic orbit and chi kung. The book gets into fusion, which at the time I could only half make work, it wasn't till years later when I later got the winn fusion 1 material that I could get the fusion to actually transform negative emotions on some modest level. That being said, while I was going through the book I did have a few good months of feeling like my heart was opening up to the beauty of taoist energetics. I think seeing how he interrelates all these various practices with eachother may have induced that feeling, so I'm kinda thankfull for that.

i have the yudelove book and am very tempted to join in, but not sure what level of time i can commit to the daily practice of it as i am caught up with other things.

Having nearly finished the first week, I would say that it'll take you around half an hour each day. The 15 minutes are not realistic, if you want to do it right!

Like half the book is about grounding the chi into the earth and standing practices. Did you ignore this apsect?

7489[/snapback]

I messed around with the some of the grounding/standing stuff in a half assed way which probably acounts for a good portion of the trouble I had , sorry for not having been more clear.

I messed around with the some of the grounding/standing stuff in a half assed way which probably acounts for a good portion of the trouble I had , sorry for not having been more clear.

7508[/snapback]

Yup B)