Sign in to follow this  
Bum Grasshopper

Yet another spontanous movement technique

I found this on a brainwave entrainment board.

Looks a lot like kunlun, but you activate the energy by shaking your head.

Edited by Bum Grasshopper

yeah good find - but seems quite different.

There are plenty of other more similar ones around.

:)

yeah good find - but seems quite different.

There are plenty of other more similar ones around.

:)

Of course I am referring to level one only. The differences I see is that it activates by shaking the head instead of bouncing the heels and you concentrate on the brain stem. Kunlun is a more powerful practice looking to boost potential. The brain vibration thing is just dealing with the "side effects" of health improvement and having a happy child like mind.

What differences do you see?

Of course I am referring to level one only. The differences I see is that it activates by shaking the head instead of bouncing the heels and you concentrate on the brain stem. Kunlun is a more powerful practice looking to boost potential. The brain vibration thing is just dealing with the "side effects" of health improvement and having a happy child like mind.

What differences do you see?

actually it gives a pleasant sort of disorientation in the inner ear that I think would get people out of their heads quite effectively.

I think it's really great that this kinda automatic movement is back in fashion :lol:

I found this on a brainwave entrainment board.

Looks a lot like kunlun, but you activate the energy by shaking your head.

This is Basically Cranial Sacral therapy WITH out a person. If you go slow and just tune in to the "Chi" currents you can do this with any part of body this is how we do it in KAP. Works best f you SMILE and really tune in to the Chi vibrations of the currents. Eventually Kundalini will rear her Head up at you and give you a kiss : )!

Edited by Vajrasattva

Sign in to follow this