Guest sasmaster

Did i experience a CCO or not?

Guest sasmaster

I have never attempted sexual kung fu but i had read about it. Then one night i was lying down and meditating in a butterfly stretch posture except lying down which i believe circulates energy in the legs as the points on the bottom of the feet are touching each other. When i stopped and was lying dow normally i felt the cold sensation rise from my pelvis and without my concentration and will i simply watched it rise up my spine even though i wasnt trying to. it sorta just happened by itself since the night before the same thing happened but only up to my lower back.

Anyway when it reached my back around the chest level I remember reading about the heart energy balancing the cold energy and i thought about that and then after a while i experienced sudden bliss that lasted about 20 seconds and i felt very deep in my mind and had my eyes closed. and i can't remember if i was aware of the body but it was unlike anything ever experienced before, i think it was universal consciousness experience or something and i was almost scared until i remembered i had read about it. Afterwards, things returned to normal and it seemed that the energy was still around my upper back and almost at base of skull. i started geting muscle spasms all over the body and eventually the energy rose to my crown and face and by then it might have been a bit warmer. However i didn't experience any more bliss at that point or a CCO or nectar so what i'm confused about is what the wave of bliss was. Was it heart chakra or something? i cant remember whether i felt it in my crown or my heart. What if some of the energy had already reached my crown but i didnt notice?

The thing is ive been doing whatever meditation and energy practice for a total only around 2 months bruce frantzis dissolving practice and never did consider doing SKF or move energy by force. I asked my teacher about the experience and she said it usually takes someone a long time to have that experience and i did in such short time..

I did read the old thread on the forum and it said something about dissolving ego. I'm also pretty sure i dissolved a lot of my ego as well through life experiences and reading books (not through qigong practice).

Also i had started having blockages in my chi channels cleared using a combination of chi and chiropractic techniques to align the bones so that could be why the orbit path opened up by itself.

Hi sasmaster,

I mostly wanted to say hi and welcome you to the Terrific Teenage Taobums Club. The terrific is just there for alliteration, not immodesty :lol: .

I can't give any expert advice. But I will say that not everything that feels really blissful can be classified as a type of orgasm. So don't worry too much about the sexual aspect of it. Frantzis and others talk about having an orgasm in any part(s) of your body, which begs the question, what exactly is an orgasm from an energy perspective? What you had doesn't seem like one, since the energy you were working with sounds like unaroused jing qi. But just because its unaroused doesn't mean it doesn't feel awesome!

I've had a similar experience of energy rising, but only up to around ming men; more like warm fuzzies than intense bliss. (I don't do SKF either for the record.) That's cool that it went all the way up the day after going up your lower back. Then again, you sound like you are more disciplined about practice than I am, and I loose my seed way too often :( .

More experienced cultivators: please chime in :D !

Anyway, best of luck to you in your cultivation. Is your teacher an Energy Arts instructor, or is you BKF stuff from his books?

Was it heart chakra or something?

It might have been the gremlins or the Boltzmann brain, who knows? Why are you asking this? Which issue or concern will become settled for you once you get an answer to this kind of question? Can you elaborate on it?

What if some of the energy had already reached my crown but i didnt notice?

What if it reached the crown and then danced around your head in circles? What if potatoes grew in my mouth? Then it wouldn't be a mouth, but it would be a garden patch, wouldn't it? Exciting "what if" scenario, isn't it? :)

A human being is not a machine and it's not operated like some machinery by applying some procedure to it over and over, with scientific precision and dogged repetition.

Please look into your heart for real answers.

gold is heavy's sarcastic response is useful.

the first few unusual energetic experiences we always try to corelate with descriptions and information out there. the problem is that there is few exact corelations to our experiences. theres alot of really wishful thinking-like information out there too. your experience might have been relatively big or small, in any case your teacher did you a service by using the experience to encourage you.

i experience a large array of these energy things continually every day in all waking hours. bliss rises and falls, energy goes this way and that. no name, just one of the thousands of processes or mini-cycles of jing to chi and chi to shen. no big deal.

Guest sasmaster
Anyway, best of luck to you in your cultivation. Is your teacher an Energy Arts instructor, or is you BKF stuff from his books?

:)

well thanks, and its from his books.

It might have been the gremlins or the Boltzmann brain, who knows? Why are you asking this? Which issue or concern will become settled for you once you get an answer to this kind of question? Can you elaborate on it?

haha I think seeing as it was first time it was pretty profound and i was wandering what the heck happened and wanted to label the experience since it didn't realy fit in with what i read and what i was "supposed to experience" which i guess is really quite shallow.

gold is heavy's sarcastic response is useful.

Yes thanks the responses have changed my way of looking at things..and quieten the mind that always overanalyses things