Sign in to follow this  
Oolong Rabbit

Struggling over vasectomy... need advice.

oolong...dude, it sounds like the feminine energy in your space is too tweaky to stand a chance at succeeding with SKF...based on my experience with a waaaay relaxed, non-procreation interested woman. I'll get back to you in PM with further thoughts, but know the yin sitch is a serious hitch in makin' this horse giddeeup.

First thoughts: a cooperative agreement where she gets her fertility awareness happenin' and you get your MCO relief valve workin' aughta help things right away. Details re: both to follow in that PM.

And fer pitysakes, don't get sliced...you can achieve the same objective and a whole kitankaboodle more with a little effort from both of you.

cripes.

Edited by xenolith

This is been a real stumbling block in my marriage. Neither my wife, nor I have any desire for more children. She is pushing me really hard to get this procedure done, but I have serious reservations. Primarily I believe that this could energetically upset/damage the body. Furthermore, my marriage hasn't exactly been the most stable planet in the galaxy. What should I do? Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks!

hi oolong rabbit - had mine done at age 33, having met my wife-to-be who had been medically advised

against childbearing. family md, very much attuned to buddhist/taoist thought/practice, allayed my

similar energy concerns, saying hey, it's not like castration, hormone levels unchanged and performance and

enjoyment likely to be enhanced as possible pregnancy no longer in the picture.

he had one done himself, and so knew what he was talking about. NO regrets. hope this helps you decide.

God made your bodies perfect. Do you think he made a mistake? Any actions you

do may have possible kamma? Think hard about it.

IMO, you don't mess with the body like that. I prefer to leave my physical body the way it was intended to be. To each his own though.

There are alternatives that work, such as Fertility Awareness. My wife measures her basal body temperature every morning and has a software program she uses to enter values. It is quite accurate.

There is a book called "Taking charge of your fertility". You can buy the book and software here:

http://www.ovusoft.com/

Peace,

Vic

The only thing I notice is that my balls seem different, perhaps smaller and sorta firmer or something.

In neigong this is a very positive sign.

Why, what does it signify?

That the powersupply is working properly, conversion is going smoothly and there arent any blocks :)

Its something that isnt mentioned normally, intresting to see it pop up in this thread and to me is another sign that vasectomy is energetically safe.

Bye :)

Sign in to follow this