Long Yun

What's up with those pictures?

SHUT UP AND BE QUIET IS A TERM FOR SEATED CULTIVATION as in SHUT UP (STILL THE MIND) BE STILL (DONT MOVE).

Stillness or movement what has been used in temples by monks for there spiritual path?

Im not saying one is better then the other but there is something in what i speak if you like to open your mind...

Ape

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

clear

mic mic

check check check

uICH67bFRtI

post-523-1237153260_thumb.jpgpost-523-1236766650_thumb.jpgpost-523-1236765090_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237176255_thumb.jpg

There Are Anchors Here. I'll update this post #328 only. lesS IS More.

post-523-1237173012_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237173118_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237173023_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237172846_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237172837_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237149079_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237611166_thumb.jpg

Yea, that was f'n COOL! WTF???

post-523-1236764159_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237095068_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237177035_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237095042_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237197609_thumb.jpg

Make SONY Model MVC-CD350

Aperture Value f/4 Color Space sRGB

Exposure Bias Value 0 EV Exposure Program Program

Flash No Flash Focal Length 19.2 mm

ISO 100 Metering Mode Multi-Segment

Shutter Speed Value 1/250 sec Date/Time Sun 06 Mar 2005 05:32:21 AM EST

Orientation Normal (O deg) Resolution Unit Inch

X Resolution 72 dots per ResolutionUnit Y Resolution 72 dots per ResolutionUnit

Compression Jpeg Compression Exposure Mode 0

Scene Type Directly Photographed

t_wBSY1ocPc

post-523-1237340642_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237210055_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237208729_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237208670_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237209299_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237209524_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237343683_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237343658_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237343670_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237343599_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237343622_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237343641_thumb.jpg

Less Equals More only When Less is Enough

enough Is less when Only more equals less

Equals More only When Less is Enough Less

Is Less when Only more equals less Enough

[audio=1]http://www.sacredcircuits.net/music/medicine.mp3[/audio]

VI3HO42LGAk

Golden-Mean-Invite-500.gif

Magnetosphere.jpg

post-523-1237152105_thumb.jpgig295_planets_solarsystem_01.jpgpost-523-1237152151_thumb.jpg

300px-BlueMarble-2001-2002.jpg

golden1c.jpg

post-523-1237211974_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237069388_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237210640_thumb.jpg

heroiccycle.GIF

F2TSy0Z5qTE

elHYO-s36kk

biE6IcTAdtY

pPETS-4680388t400.jpg

[embed]

If theres a bustle in your

hedgerow dont be alarmed

now. Its just a spring cllean

for the may queen. Yess

there are two paths you

can go buy but in the long

run theres still time to

change the road your on.

[/embed]

post-523-1237350269_thumb.jpg

post-523-1236770869_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237213637_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237165789_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237214054_thumb.jpg post-523-1236788258_thumb.jpg

post-523-1236766792_thumb.jpgpost-523-1236765005_thumb.jpgpost-523-1236767080_thumb.jpg

l6c_WWOHO_A

post-523-1237154394_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237152070_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237154415_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237348026_thumb.jpgpost-523-1237350197_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237200042_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237346011_thumb.jpg

9ou291N8E9c

post-523-1236808437_thumb.jpg

post-523-1236835769_thumb.jpg

post-523-1236838635_thumb.jpgpost-523-1236836071_thumb.jpgpost-523-1236838471_thumb.jpg

post-523-1236808423_thumb.jpgpost-523-1236836530_thumb.jpgpost-523-1236808449_thumb.jpg

post-523-1236836547_thumb.jpg post-523-1236808517_thumb.jpg post-523-1236808477_thumb.jpg post-523-1236808498_thumb.jpg post-523-1236838514_thumb.jpg

9xcRvr46Pvs

aY6S6rFvNZw

[ping]

Deprivation nurtures the deprived by revealing the slope to be traversed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex_induced_vibration

S t e a d y @ B r o a d c a s t i n g D e p t h

Word Responsibility:

http://www.thetaobums.com/Responsible-for-...ords-t9268.html

post-523-1237210668_thumb.jpg

post-523-1237612767_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spectrum

Oh yeah do more with less and become productive.

Less

Enough

More

Less Equals More only When Less is Enough

Enough = Middle = Balance

JadeLilly.. you can prepare and prepare.. and when you meet Max, be aware that all your questions may turn to dust. Your questioning mind may take a back seat and maybe your questions will seem unimportant in the face of the experience itself.

I've already been that route. I'm in effect just like all those people who found a great teacher and then all my questions turned to dust. My questioning mind took a back seat and all my questions will seemed unimportant in the face of the WILDLY profound experiences I was having. Along with that was my feeling of PURPOSE that what I was doing would not only better myself but EVERYONE. I wanted to be a healer. I walked around on a cloud in a daze most of the time and was unable to function in life, seeing and hearing things that others couldn't. People thought I was a drug addict. LOL. I found all the NEW AGE stuff to be like that. The TEACHERS are like that as well as the students. I was hoping that with Kunlun it wouldn't be. Kunlun APPEARS to work but some students leave it to go to other practices and teachers for WHAT? WHY? I'd like to find a teacher this time where I can ask all the questions I FEEL that I need to stay grounded maintaining a BALANCE that allows me to function alert and aware in my everyday LIFE. I need my mind to be able to do that. If I start this practice do I have to give up my reasoning mind? Is that a pre-requisite? If it is then how easily will I be able to integrate KUNLUN into my life? Not so much if it sends me to other teachers for CLEaN UP. My questions are simple and just like Joe's. I'll go to the FREE LECTURE and I'll ask my questions and JOE'S and then I'll let him know what MAX says.

joe said it right, winpro says it right.

joe said it right, winpro says it right.

Together. In the MIDDLE.

The way you describe it, it wasnt a route, but a detour down a cul de sac that you are anxious to avoid again.

As Freeform might say.. what makes you think you should be able to have the kind of route you think you want?! :lol:

I'm not retired or financially wealthy that I can stop working to focus on this. If a practice leaves

me unable to work and provide for myself I need to know this now.

gosh, those graphics are way de trop pour moi.

LOL. I LIKE them and it made you speak FRENCH.

I'm done too.

Thanks everyone! I'll stick to the HAIKUS from now on.

Others started practicing Kunlun from the book but have stopped.

Kunlun APPEARS to work but some students leave it to go to other practices and teachers for WHAT? WHY?

So what? I'm confused? Do you think we appeared from nowhere and suddenly decided to try just this one practice? It's what many of us do, try stuff then try something else. Sometimes for a short trial, sometimes for years and years. And for most of us that process of learning, and letting go won't stop because there is no "one true practice" for everyone. Your mileage is just going to vary. The seminar could still be worthwhile, you never know. But it doesn't sound like Kunlun is for you at the moment.

The way you describe it, it wasnt a route, but a detour down a cul de sac that you are anxious to avoid again.

As Freeform might say.. what makes you think you should be able to have the kind of route you think you want?! :lol:

No not anxious to avoid again. SMART to avoid again. I learned from my past. I have CHOICES.

I create my reality and my experiences.

Off to WRITE the PERFECT Haiku now.

:)

Edited by jadelily

No not anxious to avoid again. SMART to avoid again. I learned from my past. I have CHOICES.

I create my reality and my experiences.

Off to WRITE the PERFECT Haiku now.

HI jadelily

where is this I that you speak of? can you find it?

Do more with less.

While I was walking around Portland after having started the spontaneous practice the catch phrase kept surfacing in my thoughts.

Do more with less

Dorje(Max) and I had had some discussions and due to the science of Kalachakra I was on a journey to china to find Kunlun. While in Taos, Dorje told me about three Taoist monasteries and that I was already a member of Kunlun and that a handshake would let me into the mountain. Cho Tien Sun

And that there was no need to go to china to find Kunlun as it was all right here.

In my mind and recall emptiness is the way to stop suffering.

SO interesting to be a member of a monastery that exists only in the mind.

While walking around Portland my mind was being purified of attachments and sometimes the though would surface

Do more with less.

It wasn't a mantra. Just a surfacing thought. So I get back from China and I had found Kunlun.

Couldn't wait for that first class after having gone all the way to china to test Dorje's words.

Class starts and there''s the crew Sasha, Chris, Anastasia, John, and the others. And then there's Dorje

But they were calling him Max, when I left it was important to call him Willow, but I was sticking with my Karma from my Tibetan history.

My first thought as I heard his western name.

Max!!!

Wait, that's my name!

Go half way around the world studying emptiness and come back to a man that had shed his identity, like a snake sheds it skin, and he has taken my identity!

Hum I must study emptiness and do more with less.

Cho Tien Sun

Thanks winpro for the PMs with additional advice. I am going to try it in the next few months and see how it works for me. The main thing is staying super hydrated every day, which I might not have been doing enough of.

Deprivation nurtures the deprived by revealing the slope to be traversed.

Edited by xenolith

WHAT'S MISSING? What is lacking that sends students off to other teachers and practices? Or what's the SECRET to sticking it out? This information would benefit everyone.

Can't help but add what I keep repeating... I think this "opening the channels" work is just essential and a huge missing piece. I look back to really, really extradinary enlightenment schools I've been in (extraordinary teachers, methods, learning opportunities) and I saw - both with myself and with many others - that most students made some measure of progress and then wouldn't progress much past a certain pt. Incomplete ability to receive and integrate transmissions in a balanced fashion. Not knowing what was missing and just "keeping at it". A friend of mine referred to acupressure as "the middle way" - between the physical and the higher experiences is how I interpreted it - and I really see that as the case. The openings I see in standing practices, stretching, how various qi gong methods are integrating better.. just benefits all around.

And I'm so impressed that it's not fluff. This stuff is used as foundation for medical treatment. A really reliable practical body of knowledge.

:o Ahhhhh Ha! Could this be it? :lol:

Edited by jadelily

I've read that Kunlun makes you fat. Spirit Ape said it but as far as I read Spirit Ape has never attended a seminar so how do you know? Has there been weight gain with Kunlun and RP? Is that true? In some cases or only with those who are having problems with intergating the transmissions or changes?

most students made some measure of progress and then wouldn't progress much past a certain pt. Incomplete ability to receive and integrate transmissions in a balanced fashion. Not knowing what was missing and just "keeping at it".

Would all this make you fat? Would too much energy/fuel being built up without proper distribution and outlet end up in your belly and make you fat? Also heavy food/fat helps to ground you right? Is the weight necessary to keep you balanced? This is important for me to know because there are so many health risks involved with being overweight... Thank you!

Edited by jadelily

Spirit Ape - in his own magical way was trying to insult :rolleyes:

I personally did not put any weight on from Kunlun.

Max said that it's possible you'll get strange cravings as the body needs certain proteins and minerals as your brain and your hormone systems start changing.

I get cravings for sour, salty and fermented foods - especially kimichi :) and also meats. I don't eat any more than usual though. Maybe a little less sometimes.

At first I gained weight. It was a process of getting used to the energy. I needed to eat alot of food-especially lots of meat-to help ground.

After about 6 months or so my system started to get used to it. Now it's not a problem at all and I am getting back in shape again.

Oh, and do the people who say they gained weight mentioned it might be from being lazy and not excercising as much after they start Kunlun :rolleyes:

It's a practice for healing and awakening. Not conditioning. You still need to excercise!

Sifu Jenny-who taught Max the practice is in great shape and does lots of martial arts along with Kunlun.

Cam

So what should I do...every time I practice K1, I start to get symptoms of sickness. Tired eyes. Nausea. My intestines are rumbling a lot, and I get a lot of bloating. I get pimples in certain areas. I will wake up feeling really sick.

My cold didn't go away yet. Intestines rumbling and bloating I experienced, too. I think it's because the bowels are now supercharged and really start to get the job done. B)

I also saw how hard it is for some people to speak without lying. it is intrinsic and unconscious in some people. this was hard to see.

I have to deal with one of that type. I can't say whether he's playing a role and still is a twisted hypocritical crook or whether he really believes in what he says. I usually call those people FUBAR. (meaning that I currently can not imagine being strong enough to change his mind)

Are those of you who talk about getting help after attending a seminar aware of the Kunlun forum where you get access when you went to a seminar?

I don't know what's going on there yet, but maybe people get really good help there.

By the way... I think that's why some 'advanced' people aren't quite active here anymore. They're over there at the Kunlun forum. No?

@winpro07

I'm a bit sad that I missed your posts here and still have no clue why you delete most of them later. Is it some energy feedback thing? Or more trivial?

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Uh... could be. :)

Obviously I'm delighted to finally find simplified access to self-acupressure, and I think that it's clear that "opening the channels" is a fundamental part of process - yet it's largely ignored in the east~>west spiritual movement.

And, yup, many practices (breathing, stretching, sitting, qi gonging) open channels to some degree. ... but that's hugely different from systematically massaging all of your channels and pts, repeatedly, over a period of time.

Trunk

Edited by Trunk