Long Yun

What's up with those pictures?

Interesting about the Queen Mother of the West.

Oscar Hsu has his take on the practices that involve her.

He has alot to say about her. Way to complex for me to get into. But if you see him you can ask him about it.

At this point I am inclined to take everything I learned from Max and Jenny and just practice for awhile. I don't really have any interest in the backround or any Immortals involved or anything.

It's a letting go practice. Same goals as Zen and Advaita. Just more fun :lol:

For those on this thread who would impugn the selflessness of Santiago, or claim that he is solely profit oriented, reference the "What is the healing circle?" thread, in which Santiago offers to do daily healing for whoever posts, asking in return only that if the recipient should benefit from the healing that a " donation should be made (for abandoned children, hungry kids, etc...) with the intent that its done on behalf of everyone involved in the "healing" you received and the THE TAO BUMB founders. So there is a nice Karmic thing occurring on many levels."

For those on this thread who would impugn the selflessness of Santiago, or claim that he is solely profit oriented, reference the "What is the healing circle?" thread, in which Santiago offers to do daily healing for whoever posts, asking in return only that if the recipient should benefit from the healing that a " donation should be made (for abandoned children, hungry kids, etc...) with the intent that its done on behalf of everyone involved in the "healing" you received and the THE TAO BUMB founders. So there is a nice Karmic thing occurring on many levels."

I don't think that inpugning the selflessness of Santiago was ever the original intent. If you take a look at the topic - How To Properly Thank A Person - I think you will find what moved goldisheavy to write what he did. It wasn't personal not how I read it. What I have found interesting is how some people take offense at the thought of spiritual teachers doing what they do as a business or to earn a living. This in my opinion is dangerous to the practicioner/student and can lead them to focus and follow more the teacher than the teachings, and then all reason is lost. No one acts are purely altruistic, there is something that drives everyone this also applies to things that have to do with spirit - wanting spiritual freedom for yourself - wanting to learn how to heal so you can help others etc. Reduce it all, sit and get real and you'll find out what moves you. For some it is a call and spirit moves them in everything that they do, but I haven't met anyone like that I've heard about them and read about them and their teachings that have shown us the way. You can pick apart what they've written and expose their teachings to light but reason will agree with them because there is a perfect balance of spirit, head, heart, mind, everything in balance. Where do I sign up for that? Joe.

Added Later -

I'd like to ask the teachers on this site - Is what you do purely altruistic? Joe.

Edited by farmerjoe

Please affix your oxygen mask before helping others :lol:

Notice my last line - Where do I sign up for that? I know I'm not perfect I have a lot to learn but I know now that I won't find it here on this site. Joe.

Edited by farmerjoe

oh dude I was just interjecting a lighthearted comment :)

truth is, there are a bunch of different paths that will get you what you want...you just have to pursue them earnestly :)

QUOTE(Yoda @ Jul 24 2008, 05:54 AM) *

I used to have the impression that Kunlun would be a great addition to most people's practice. I no longer think that. Definitely follow your intuition about it.

How much do UFO's - Aliens - Reptilians - abductions and other such goodies factor in to the Kunlun teachings I am wondering.

I've been trying to focus only on the posts by Chris Tittle but he seems to say that yes it's all real and part of Kunlun. Frankly just reading about it caused a bit of trepidation.

A lot of the information that is presented here is not found on the Kunlun website. I'm thinking of attending a seminar that's coming up in a couple of months and would just like a heads up regarding all of this. Any one else ever been bothered by any of it?

Thank you!

If hearing about those sorts of things bothers you I would consider seeing Sifu Jenny or just practicing from the book forawhile until she does another seminar.

It's sort of part of who Max is. The Taobums who have taken his workshops pretty much embraced Max even with all the peculiarities. I look at it as a sign of open mindedness. It's not like they buy it but they can listen to stories of Max and say "Hey..it's a big universe and you know who knows".

You will get none of that with Jenny. She is 100% Taoist/Buddhist/Advaita in her teaching, she is a scholar etc.

I myself look at all that stuff like another fun or interesting take on reality. But after having experiences with some-not many at all but a very,very few-Kunlun students who were bothered by that stuff if it's really an issue you should respect that.

Also, I think that may have been mostly something at the early workshops or something. Because at the last Level 1 workshop I went to Max didn't say anything about "et's". He spoke more about his experiences with "verifiable" teachings like Native American teachers of his.

Cam

Edited by Cameron

How much do UFO's - Aliens - Reptilians - abductions and other such goodies factor in to the Kunlun teachings I am wondering.

It's not specific to Kunlun. Kunlun as an artforum is the creation of Max C. He is a Comtemporary Compilation of teachings he has accumulated over the course of his personal journey.

I've been trying to focus only on the posts by Chris Tittle but he seems to say that yes it's all real and part of Kunlun. Frankly just reading about it caused a bit of trepidation.

Monky Hearsay ... Wheres the Horses Mouth?

A lot of the information that is presented here is not found on the Kunlun website. I'm thinking of attending a seminar that's coming up in a couple of months and would just like a heads up regarding all of this. Any one else ever been bothered by any of it?

Yes

sd6zz9TDiNE

Edited by Spectrum

You will get none of that with Jenny. She is 100% Taoist/Buddhist/Advaita in her teaching, she is a scholar etc.

So how would one describe Max if he does not fit into any of these categories? All of this, none of this, or simply not fitting any stereotypes?

To an extent, on the lines of the Falun group, but on a much smaller scale. I will try and find that post by some chap who actually wrote here that he sensed some not-so-friendly entities around him during Kunlun sessions. His nick was silicon chip or somethin.

When I spoke to Jenny, I innocently questioned her in this regard (aliens etc....I actually believe in such stuff :)) and the reply she gave was...well forget it... I am not in mood to get chided by freeform for being melodramatic :lol:

If one is bothered about such stuff and is worried if these are associated with Kunlun (or Yi Gong), I suggest talking to Jenny. And please, post here truthfully what you hear :)

Also, I think that may have been mostly something at the early workshops or something. Because at the last Level 1 workshop I went to Max didn't say anything about "et's".

I guess Chris has been taking notes based on some feedback here :) Changes to the Kunlun website now seem like a strong possibility! Does anyone have a saved copy of the website? You never know, some of us may miss all the fun and the alternate take on reality once the site gets sanitized. :D

Edited by dizzydazzle

So how would one describe Max if he does not fit into any of these categories? All of this, none of this, or simply not fitting any stereotypes?

no one fits a stereo type. it is control and hero worship.

Edited by Spectrum

Max is outside the box.

That it is what I said the first time I met him and that's what I still say.

I have nothing negative to say about Max. I think he is a really amazing person who has had amazing experiences.

The bottom line is it's the practice that is most important. Yes, most all of my friends who have done the Max workshop feel they benefitted from the transmission. But practice is the key.

Good luck

When I spoke to Jenny, I innocently questioned her in this regard (aliens etc....I actually believe in such stuff :)) and the reply she gave was...well forget it... I am not in mood to get chided by freeform for being melodramatic :lol:
Is she not a believer, lol?

Personally, I "believe" in "aliens," whatever exactly they are. The possibility doesn't freak me out - in fact, I'm pretty curious about them. So, I'm surprised at how the idea did seem to freak a few KLr's out. Typically women, who may find them "creepy." Although, I myself am also wary of the "bad" ones too.. In fact, my main ET concern is being able to discern between the ET friends and foes.

Edited by vortex

I guess Chris has been taking notes based on some feedback here :) Changes to the Kunlun website now seem like a strong possibility! Does anyone have a saved copy of the website? You never know, some of us may miss all the fun and the alternate take on reality once the site gets sanitized. :D

This is the play by play of the "Kunlun" game. Playing w/ perspectives flexibility leads one down an advertising rabbit hole, the bottom of this one channels one to give money to their group for seminars. This is a manipulative way to use the open and free dialog on internet forums to line your pockets.

Max is outside the box......That it is what I said the first time I met him and that's what I still say....The bottom line is it's the practice that is most important. Yes, most all of my friends who have done the Max workshop feel they benefitted from the transmission. But practice is the key.

Half way there Camomile. Kunlun apologetics are stale. Chris speaks in circles and Max is Outside the Box? Delete it. Playing with the box that others are in to make it work without work. Hero Worship. Next you'll be in his "family"... tluc xam followers are an easy and free way for advertising.

Word of mouth is superior. This forum is no proving ground. The real ground to tread upon Max and Jenny will not sell you. You can not buy the truth. Here they have to play Follow the Leader with Pioneers who are on Point.

Do you See Now? There is no turning back. The truth sets you free.

Tune In to see the next happenings.

Edited by Spectrum

... some-not many at all but a very,very few-Kunlun students who were bothered by that stuff if it's really an issue you should respect that.

Also, I think that may have been mostly something at the early workshops or something. Because at the last Level 1 workshop I went to Max didn't say anything about "et's". He spoke more about his experiences with "verifiable" teachings like Native American teachers of his.

More than some, and more than very very few, AND plenty of other issues. PLENTY from what I've read so far. Almost wish I hadn't started because now I can't stop. GLAD I wasn't at one of the earlier workshops because it would have bothered me. It would have made me mad too if I found out when I got there. Hope they got all the kinks out because I'd still like to go in spite of all the circle talking and not knowing what's what.

:)

Almost wish I hadn't started because now I can't stop.

Can't stop what? the feelings your experiencing? or? curios

More than some, and more than very very few, AND plenty of other issues. PLENTY from what I've read so far. Almost wish I hadn't started because now I can't stop. GLAD I wasn't at one of the earlier workshops because it would have bothered me. It would have made me mad too if I found out when I got there. Hope they got all the kinks out because I'd still like to go in spite of all the circle talking and not knowing what's what.

Really? I only know of one who did the workshop who had problems. I haven't heard much negative from anyone else. Only positive things. I am not counting people on Taobums who have never met Max or Jenny yet feel they are in the position to be critical.

I don't defend Kunlun. It's a spiritual practice. What is there to defend?

Edited by Cameron