Sign in to follow this  
Owledge

Does Kunlun help solving or bearing/ignoring mundane problems?

I was wondering, because it's all about your self, but on the other hand there are vague hints about the multitude of things that it can lead to.

When you face a problem you have to solve and you don't feel that just retreating from it is a good idea, can Kunlun help to solve problems by e.g. making a formerly unseen solution visible? Can it do this if you are aiming towards it?

Although I got a vague idea about what the answer might be, I need to ask this for a better basic understanding of the nature of Kunlun.

can Kunlun help to solve problems by e.g. making a formerly unseen solution visible?

Yes.

Can it do this if you are aiming towards it?

IMO - No. Let it go, and something will reveal itself...

You don't need kunlun for this... a quiet walk might have a similar result.

I'm in a years-long lawsuit against a fraud. He deserves nothing, but the judge is about to force me to pay him 5-digits.

A quiet walk around the globe, maybe? ;)

Anything that feels good and lovey and forgivey will help!

(Personally, I'd score a FU from Taoismcanada.com too... you never know!!!)

Well, I just don't feel able to deal with that guy. About two months ago I mustered all my good feelings, I really was full of peace, and I tried an approach according to this, talked to the guy. The result was learning that he did the same damn thing like he did when he lured me into his trap. He let me talk, was so totally agreeing on a compromise, saying what sounded nice to me, like he's not interestes in any significant amount of money, just wants to get over with it. I also talked about game theory and that our over-worked lawyers are only taking more and more money and producing crap, but when I began to request him to talk numbers, I learned that it was all a lie. This guy is a crook and just can't get out of that role, he caused me great pain and ripped me off, and says he doesn't think he could have done anything different to avoid this. ... And that could also be a total lie. I can't believe anything he says.

Currently I don't see another way as to take it to the next level, with a better lawyer, because it's absolutely insane how the judge favors the crook who was blatantly lying and contradicting himself before court.

And it's not like I have so much money, you know. I saved it through several years of austereness. But the other guy is doing okay. Apparently still doing his fraudulent businesses.

What would you do in this situation?

Edited by Hardyg

What would you do in this situation?

I'd freak out and be a basket case. :lol:

But I'd take breaks to get into a groovy feeling state at least three times a day. Probably the only way to do that is through stillness meditation as it's easier to quiet the mind than to change it. If you are into Kunlun, maybe do Kunlun for awhile and then sit or lie down afterwards and relax deeply or just take a short nap.

I'd also buy a lawsuit FU. :lol:

Good luck with it!! This can end well!!

Your pal,

Yoda

ps One teacher heard this one guy complain that his wife was suing him for half his income. He said good, that is great news... that her desire for money would suck more money through him and that she only gets half... it's a very favorable situation for far greater wealth if he can stay peaceful.

So what you're saying is, when during Kunlun meditation an old Chinese man appears to me, I should ask him for the lottery jackpot numbers?

I think KL is a great tool for ascension, but not a magic bullet to fix your entire life (at least, it hasn't been for me).

To me that attitude seems ungrounded and unrealistic...so I use a variety of other tools to deal with various life problems of mine.

As far as your legal case, I'd personally use some intuitive psychology (like Thetahealing) to uncover the root of the problem within yourself. More than likely, issues like these arise as lessons or tests - manifest opportunities to overcome unresolved issues within us. Particularly, if they repeat themselves as patterns in your life.

This doesn't mean you can necessarily get out of this one scott free. But, if you do resolve any underlying internal issue here drawing these experiences to you, then you will finally get it over with and hopefully end the cycle.

If not, you may keep experiencing the same issue repeating itself in different forms at increasing "volumes" until you do...

Edited by vortex

So what you're saying is, when during Kunlun meditation an old Chinese man appears to me, I should ask him for the lottery jackpot numbers?

better yet tell him 'Go away, I'm meditating in here' :)

The awful truth is nothing will solve your problems except proper strategy, time and effort.

But there are techniques that can give you little pockets of peace between problems.

and maybe with practice the pockets of peace get larger and the problems while they

still exist seem smaller.

Michael

@thelerner

Thanks, I can relate to that. Kind of helps hearing it from someone else.

@Vortex

What you describe is adapting myself to these things that I can't accept in order to feel good accepting them.

I've already learnt from the incident to be more suspicious (which is sad). Because, you know, that guy seemed so nice and trustworthy, and that resonated with my positive nature. What an irony that exactly this attitude didn't serve me well there.

The fact basis is so clear that it's hard to say it was my fault. I later learned that other people had been ripped off by that guy. The word "fault" depends on the viewpoint.

I just think that one has to keep at least a basic connection to factual reality, otherwise the conditions of life might eventually kill you and that would be pretty foolish. You know, like you're standing on a road and a car is rushing towards you and you get the advice to find the reason for your fear of being run over.

I'd freak out and be a basket case. :lol:
Best real answer.

Best of luck, and I hope for you that somehow things work out better.

Philosophically, I think there's a lot of worth in the perspective that life is not just, and there are some serious wallops occasionally, and some inevitably. Buddha said that "life is suffering". It's too easy (for those of us in first world countries) to skip that first noble truth and speed on to Buddha's solutions.

I probably could've just said "life sucks", but ... I've just heard a lot of "it's all for a (benevolent) reason", or "it's karma (you had it coming)", or "you have a lesson to learn here", or "it's something you needed to experience" - I've heard that sort of thing in spiritual circles, and have never bought it. Without including "life is just rough here" as at least a substantial part of the equation, the conversation never seemed discerning nor real.

Anyway,

As far as what kunlun might do. It might, to some degree, more quickly harmonize your anger and your vitality such that this situation probably won't wear you down quite so much (physically and emotionally) as it would otherwise. Leave you in better shape so you can get on with other better things when this current f'in mess is over with. :(:angry::o:rolleyes::mellow::):D:lol:

Still-standing might be another good practice during this time: it helps sustain physical stamina.

Also running, or some kind of cardio because you'll be processing a lot of stress (toxic chemistry) that you need to circulate blood to clean up.

Sorry to talk your ear off,

Trunk

Edited by Trunk

^^ Well, it's not really that simple. I think you've found a reaction, but not your root cause...

Look, I have no doubt this cat rips multiple people off...but why did YOU have to be one of them? And not others?

It's because we all DRAW all our experiences in life, for various reasons. It's the LOA in action, etc.

For example, I used to have a real problem with "the system" and it screwing the world up. 2 years ago, I had a string of incidents where it screwed me over, and the last time I really wanted to pull my hair out! So, I finally Theta'd myself until I came to the resolution that there's good and bad to all systems, and unless I could do better on my own, then I would have to accept both. Now, since I came to terms with that, the system hasn't specifically screwed me over anymore and I'm far more at peace with it. Since I am no longer so fixated on the system screwing me over - I don't manifest or choose that experience anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still anti-Big Bro and the system does still definitely screw things up still, but I'm not as polarized about it and it doesn't torque me up so much anymore. I in fact have a more balanced and realistic viewpoint of it now.

So, I'm not saying it's your "fault," just probably something within your persona that manifested that experience. Let's face it, there's tons of con men out there. You don't really have a say in that - how they conduct themselves. But you do have a say in whether or not you want to be part of that experience. Thus, recognizing the part YOU play in this "play" is really to empower you to choose your life experiences then, not put blame on yourself.

Now, often the outer is a mirror for our inner. It may be then that deep down, you have trouble trusting yourself and feel like if you do - you will screw yourself over. Just one possibility, to give you an example...

Edited by vortex

Sorry to talk your ear off,

No problem! Got two of 'em, you know. :lol: And it was worth it.

@vortex

Law of Attraction actually was something I could identify. I'd been looking for someone who could do the job with a relatively tight budget for about a year and I felt a lot of desperation during that time. And it was nearly the same feeling that that guy caused me during the job he was supposed to do, so I could see a possible connection there. But I'd say if I had thought positive like "Don't worry. Sooner or later you'll find someone." I still would have wound up with that crook.

Speaking of Theta: Years ago I used to do 6 Hz binaural beats hemi-sync, but didn't really get flashes of inspiration from it.

About not trusting myself: When I was a baby, the child doctor could tell that I exactly know what I want.

Well... I have changed a lot over the last years and created some distance to the whole lawsuit thing. Might go even more in that direction with Kunlun. It's just that it's interconnected. The whole way of life I'm in now was significantly influenced by it, so I have a great task ahead of me. Thus I began to see it like that ... a task to complete. At present I would just call it very annoying, because it could last another several years and is burning up money. I'm sure it's not limited to Germany that the judiciary system is totally overstrained and working in slow-motion. It's insane, close to total breakdown.

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I can really use the support.

Since I do not practice KL, I really cannot say.

But it's a good general question.

My answer (these days) is that any viable spiritual path will not make your problems go away.

If they do, then it is not a viable spiritual path. A good spiritual path should force you to feel every single problem, pain, moment in time that you percieve as raw and naked.

From my own experience, cultivation tends to pour gasoline on the fire. It's not a fix, its not a painkiller.

For me, the longer I practice, the more my life feels like an Opera. Everything hurts, any obstacle seeps down into the very essence of being alive. Choices take on monolithic proportions. Problems hurt even more.

When alone, I feel destitute. When happy, I feel sting of impermanence, and how the moment is allready slipping through my fingers.

To quote Sally Kempton, it is only through reclaiming vulnerablility that you at last reclaim your actual invulnerability.

Like the soliders who fight wars cannot be real soliders before they see that they are allready dead. Then they can go to war.

Drama is good.

h

Edited by hagar

Trunk --

I've just heard a lot of "it's all for a (benevolent) reason", or "it's karma (you had it coming)", or "you have a lesson to learn here", or "it's something you needed to experience" - I've heard that sort of thing in spiritual circles, and have never bought it.

Interesting. Me, I bought it.

What Freeform said --

... is perfectly true. In fact there's a whole book about exactly how to gain such insights via meditation, quiet walks, or alot of other things, Benson's 'Breakout Principle', quite a good read:

http://www.amazon.com/Breakout-Principle-C...2740&sr=1-2

His basic model is that you put alot into your issue, consciously, then let it go whilst doing something else, and it will rejoin you solved. Empty mind is good for this, so is EFT, but knitting works for some!

Suffering is a part of life, but reasonless suffering IMO not.

All best wishes,

~NeutralWire~

making a formerly unseen solution visible? Can it do this if you are aiming towards it?

Chi gung in a general sense will help with this. Creative problem solving usually comes out of practices that clear the mind of the percieved obsticle to the goal, and allows you to take a higher level objective approach, a new angle if you well, to the same issues, without the emotional attachments and energy drains associated with hitting the same brick wall at 60mph over and over.

... is perfectly true. In fact there's a whole book about exactly how to gain such insights via meditation, quiet walks, or alot of other things, Benson's 'Breakout Principle', quite a good read:

http://www.amazon.com/Breakout-Principle-C...2740&sr=1-2

His basic model is that you put alot into your issue, consciously, then let it go whilst doing something else, and it will rejoin you solved. Empty mind is good for this, so is EFT, but knitting works for some!

The Breakout Principle: How to Activate the Natural Trigger That Maximizes Creativity, Athletic Performance, Productivity, and Personal Well-Being

Benson explains the stages of stress/struggle, release (during which you give up unresolved destructive or negative thought patterns), breakout/peak experience, and "new-normal" state. He balances the science behind his concepts with practical, how-to tips. For example, many different activities and types of experiences can trigger your personal Breakout in the release stage, and Benson helps you figure out which ones might work for you: repetitive mental or physical activity, an absorbing personal encounter, expression of your personal belief system, "total abandon" to an intense experience, altruistic activity, or filling your mind with a dominant sensory impression.

The Breakout Principle holds that through a series of practiced mental and physical activities, an individual can achieve higher levels of self-awareness, creativity, productivity, athleticism, rejuvenation and personal enlightenment, as well as escape the stress and anxiety that can often block personal progress. Not the panacea it might seem, this method is a four-step method of tackling challenging life circumstances that begins with the struggle phase, followed by a "letting go," or mental release of the problem, and then by a Breakout experience (when you're completely released from familiar but unproductive thought patterns), and ending with a "new-normal" (i.e., enhanced) state of being. Benson and Proctor give plenty of "release triggers," including meditating, jogging, folding laundry and looking at nature, that may assist in bringing readers to a mentally freeing "peak experience." Anecdotes and case studies pad the text, and fairly extensive empirical evidence gives it weight. This may not be the cure-all the subtitle promises, but it's a good resource for anyone seeking a new path to self-understanding.

Sounds interesting...and similar to the Matrix Energetics technique of "casting the pebble" (forming your intent, releasing it and then just letting it go without mentally clinging to it so your mind gets out of its way).

Sign in to follow this