Owledge

Which ones of these useful for Kunlun beginner?

Some time ago, before deciding for Kunlun, I bought four books, haven't read them yet, and now wonder which ones might be useful in regard to me being a Kunlun beginner. Of course I'll read the Kunlun book first, but after that... Just don't know whether there might be redundancy between these books and/or the Kunlun path. No general reviews necessary if you don't feel like it, because of course there are reviews on Amazon. :)

Opening the Dragon Gate: The Making of a Modern Taoist Wizard

The Way of Energy: Mastering the Chinese Art of Internal Strength with Chi Kung Exercise

The Root of Chinese Qigong: Secrets of Health, Longevity, & Enlightenment

Qigong Empowerment: A Guide to Medical, Taoist, Buddhist, Wushu Energy Cultivation

Opening is fun and Way of Energy is outstanding. :lol: Standing practice b4 K is a nice booster.

Nice & concise - thanks for the advice! :)

those are 4 nice books. i do not wish to speak out of turn, but i think it says in the KUNLUN book if you wish to take up kunlun to stop using other energy working systems. someone plz correct me if i am wrong about this?

the 5 element qigong tai chi and yoga would be fine compliments.

those are 4 nice books. i do not wish to speak out of turn, but i think it says in the KUNLUN book if you wish to take up kunlun to stop using other energy working systems. someone plz correct me if i am wrong about this?

the 5 element qigong tai chi and yoga would be fine compliments.

i looked up that title and got way more than one result who is the author, Zero?