Sign in to follow this  
Smile

How China will own you and your house

FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS

BEIJING, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves.

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.

Eminent Domain is the power of government to TAKE private property for public use without the consent of the property owner. Under our Constitution, the government can only "take" when providing "just compensation" for what they've taken.

Who decides what constitutes "just compensation?" The government!

Homeowners who felt the government was not paying them enough for property in past "takings" have filed lawsuits. In absolutely every such case, the value placed upon the property by the government was upheld by the courts.

Our federal government has now granted to China, this power to "take"our homes and businesses in the event the US Gov't defaults on its debts. Let's play this out as a worst case scenario. . . .

The US Gov't goes belly-up and China comes in and says, "they owed us $2 Trillion in Treasury Notes and another $2 Trillion in actual cash money which is now worthless. We are taking the entire state of Hawaii and the entire state of California in lieu of this bad debt. "

With the stroke of a Chinese chop stick, Hawaii and California -- all the land and buildings in those states -- are now owned by China.

The "taking" would be a "valid public use" because it was "taken" in payment of the public debt!!!!

China could then turn around and declare the value of all that land to be worth. . . . . I dunno, ten cents on a dollar?

For your $200,000 house, you get a Chinese check for $20,000.

Needless to say, the property owners would go ballistic and demand "just compensation" for what was taken. Who gets to decide what is "just?" China! Don't think you got a fair price for what they took? No problem, sue China.

You'll lose.

People who live in those states and own their land outright, might be able to negotiate with China to "rent" back their own property, as long as the property owner continued to pay all his taxes; but the land and buildings would belong to China.

This is what our own Government has just done to us and it is the single most vile act of betrayal in the history of human existence.

In early February nine U.S. States began the process of re- asserting their Sovereignty pursuant to the Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the US Constitution; declaring null and void any actions by Congress that violated the Constitution.

The states took action to make certain the feds couldn't give away cities or the states themselves!

This situation is going to get VERY ugly, VERY fast as one sovereign power (the feds) try to literally give away the land of other sovereign powers, (the states). This is the type of thing that starts Civil War.

Our present federal government makes the treachery and betrayal of Benedict Arnold look like child's play

Holy Crap! :blink: I'm literally speechless. How does that sound like a good idea to anyone? Where did you find this information?

Another happy-go-lucky post from Smile. ;)

Livin' in the clouds, get serious, man! :angry:

Life is not all puppies and balloons! :lol:

The story is all over the net, but there's no substantiation that I can find. Apparently, Clinton urged the Chinese to continue investing in the US, citing US/China interdependence.

I remember similar doomsday stories back when Japan was the leading investor. It will be interesting to see if there's any government response.

Another happy-go-lucky post from Smile. ;)

Livin' in the clouds, get serious, man! :angry:

Life is not all puppies and balloons! :lol:

One day he will be right

and it will be doomsday.

So far the record of his

dire warnings (which come

every two months for years)

have proven inaccurrate.

Michael

Spend as much as you have earned...

When did western societies loose this simple piece of wisdom?

Time to pay for being not so wise.

Edited by idquest

The article is by Hal Turner. Like many people over the years, I've fallen for his articles in the past because they read so convincing, but none of them have ever been true.

Edited by hyok

Spend as much as you have earned...

When did western societies loose this simple piece of wisdom?

Time to pay for being not so wise.

Well, that's why usury was a Biblical sin.

Anyhow, the US kept getting worse and worse with more and more deficit spending and increased fractional banking.

Now I think Hal is jumping the gun on this report, but reality is, the US has borrowed a shytload from China and if they ever want to collect...well it would only be fair business to repo property in lieu of no funds.

The US dug itself into a VERYYYY deep hole financially and we have no one to blame but ourselves here. The illusion can't last forever...unfortunately I think the next generation will REALLY suffer from all "our" collectively poor decisions - particularly since the 60s.

Actually the only prediction that I keep making for years now is the fall of US economy as we know it. The articles I'm posting now and then are not completely my views, although I agree with a lot of what they say at times.

If people actually think that the bailout will solve the economic crisis, they are living in the clouds. It's only a matter of time before big majority of banks will fail, and you will see bank runs, riots, food shortages, etc.

Read what happened to Argentina - it is America's future.

So, it's impossible officially to verify if the article is true or not, because if it's true and could be verified, there would be massive outrage and uprising, so the best choice for the government is to make it classified. What IS verifiable is that there is a movement among the states to declare state sovereignty and reassert their rights under the 10th Amendment. Washington, New Hampshire, Arizona, Montana, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, California, and Georgia have all introduced bills and resolutions declaring sovereignty under the 10th Amendment. Colorado, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Alaska, Kansas, Alabama, Nevada, Maine, and Illinois are considering such measures.

P.S. It would actually make sense for China to demand hard collateral if they continue to invest in US. They are not that stupid or desperate, even if they are closely tied to our economy.

I haven't heard about eminent domain, BUT I HAVE heard (from someone who read it in the paper the other day, which I typically don't do) that there has been a lot of Chinese buying/investing in a lot of American business that have been going down in the past couple months.

It's not to the extent where the Chinese are going to be kicking people out of their homes and leaving them with two bags of rice to support themselves, but there is some shifting happening around the world.

Smile, buddy, please stop posting BS articles like this. first the one about the supposed food shortage and incoming world catastrophe, now this. both are completely false with no proof. the internet is full of paranoid loonies don't eat from their table

edit: found your source, it came from Hal Turner, a white supremacist

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/2009/02/...collateral.html

read the comments, those guys are true patriots.

Edited by mikaelz

The article came from A. True Ott.

Mikalz, you are not the first nor the last to question what I'm saying. As you said before, the enemy is not each other, but ignorance. And the truth is not easily seen if you base it on what comes out of public media.

I think the possibility of food shortages can and will be a reality one day. It will probably be a lot worse in poorer countries, but the US at some point, especially if the Dollar loses its role as the world's reserve currency, will cause countries that export goods to the US to demand something other than paper money. This is a very real possibility that is looming with every Trillion dollar check Obama signs. Distribution channels would probably be effected for a few months, but within that time a lot could go very wrong on the ground level.

As for the OP's article, I'm sure the US Govt would love to do that but I don't think the Chinese would enjoy getting shot at by crazy Americans when they attempt to move in. :)

I only read enough of the article to catch the tone. I'm plenty overwhelmed with my current projects, no available ram. I know that pretty much all of Max's esoteric recommendations have been 5 *'s, serious, intelligent choices... and I'd agree that plenty o' doom is comin' down the line in the coming decades, from plenty o' angles. Anyway, back to go clean up my room.

The US dug itself into a VERYYYY deep hole financially and we have no one to blame but ourselves here.

I cant speak for past generations but i do know that Americans overwhelmingly opposed the !st bailout yet it

happened anyway. In fact most Americans have been opposed to the majority of the governments actions for the

past 8+ years but no matter who gets voted in or out (assuming the votes are still counted) the train keeps

chugging along. Now we have a CHANGE of figurehead but so far its just Bush with darker skin.

So yeah I guess it is our fault... Our ancestors would have had bloody revolution at least a decade ago

(probably several) if they were here. But then they WERE called traitors to the crown and they did sign their

own death warrants when they put ink to the Declaration of Independence.

P.S. I'm not inciting revolution just remembering what the world was like before Big Brother domesticated

the sheeple

I cant speak for past generations but i do know that Americans overwhelmingly opposed the !st bailout yet it

happened anyway. In fact most Americans have been opposed to the majority of the governments actions for the

past 8+ years

Not true, the American majority voted Dubya in twice, while barely giving guys like Ross Perot (who focused on balancing the budget) or Ron Paul any votes. They also lived on credit well beyond their means and took out huge mortgages with little down. And still pay poor attention to their health, spiraling those costs out of control too. Meanwhile, also demanding more and more services from the government...

Now this was not me, or probably you, but the majority I speak of. And in an oligarchy, the majority still rules...

But unfortunately, the few dissenters like us will still get drug down with them.

Edited by vortex

So the question is, what guarantees can we offer with this dysfunctional economy? FDIC just came out with report that at least 256 bank chains are in big financial trouble, with about 100 will be bankrupt by the end of this year.

I think the Chinese will keep buying to keep the system going. What I THINK will happen is that eventually the Chinese will urge the BIS to stop the devaluing of the USD as well as all the other currencies in relation to their ability to purchase oil, since the Chinese will need more oil than anyone, they will want some kind of guarantee that this debt they're buying will not result in them being unable to purchase the oil they need. I think the BIS will eventually, after the sheetstorm, force the US Federal Reserve to get back on a gold standard so the world can revalue their currencies in relation to energy and get the books in order. This is why I think all the rich people are going nuts over gold because if true market price of gold in relation to the USD and oil as well as the fake paper price of gold reveals itself, it's gonna be five figures easily per ounce. Asia has the largest stockpile in gold reserves via S. Africa. Perhaps this is what they've been accumulating for?

BTW, Smile, check this out. I think you will enjoy the read.

http://www.usagold.com/goldtrail/archives/another1.html

Folks, the US dollar is on the cusp of hyperinflation. This means the purchasing power of your dollar is going to be badly eroded. Gold is telegraphing this. You can't just print 10 trillion dollars out of thin air without creating inflation and devaluing the existing money supply. The truth is that the US dollar had already been inflated to hell, but because the rest of the world was willing to accept dollars, the excess liquidity was soaked up. If China stops supporting it, this will decimate the dollar. The Chinese economists are anything but stupid. You can bet you ass they are getting something in return for keeping the US financial system afloat.

If you think I am crazy please read what I posted mid sept. It turned out to pretty accurate.

I actually just finished typing a warning to some friends that I will share here because you asked Mantis.....

The US fianancial system. A word of caution brothers.

This is very far removed from cultivation, but have you guys been reading the headlines about the major US banks collapsing? Economics was sort of a hobby of mine for years, and I've got to tell you guys this is very serious, and may lead to a complete collapse of the US and even global economic system. These hedge funds and banks take the same dollar and invest it hundreds of times over in financial instruments called derivatives. It can potentially make huge returns for them, but when the investments turn against them they can implode as we are witnessing. All of of these greedy behemoths are so intermingled that if one collapses, they will take down the rest in their wake.

This is exactly what has begun to happen. The 2 massive US mortgage firms Freddie Mac and f*n*y Mae have been taken over/bailed out by the US government. These 2 companies alone guarantee 5 TRILLION in mortgage loans (mostly bad ones that will never be paid back). Bear Stearns collapsed and was bailed out with 25 billion by the US government. Merill Lynch was collapsing and got bought out/bailed out by bank of America for 50 billion. Lehman brothers collapsed in the biggest bankruptcy in history. The latest was AIG which the US government bailed out by giving them an 85 billion dollar loan. The government is also planning to bailout the US auto industry with another 25 billion.

Guys I can't tell you how serious this is. Longterm seeing the entities collapse is good, but short term we may very well be heading for another Great Depression. Yes it can happen again.

What can one do? Not much, but take precautions. If you or your loved ones have funds in the stock market, take them out or move them into something very low risk. Best thing is to buy is tangibles such as gold and silver etc... I would also advise stalking up your cupboards a bit with non perishable food in case things get nasty (beans, rice etc...). Worst case scenario nothing I see coming happens and you are stuck eating them. Also consider buying some multi vitamins as supplements.

Namo Guan Shih Yin Pusa!

Take it or leave it friends, but I don't see a happy ending to this...

P.S. I am also hearing the price of farm fertilizer has skyrocketed, and that at current market prices farmers will lose money by planting crops this year. This could lead to potential food shortages. Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst my brothers and sisters.

Sign in to follow this