Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

The Tao of Detox

Ships in 1-2 months..another one to check out!

Will the onslaught of Taoist books and detox programs ever end!?

And I am actually contemplating dropping $249 for Matt Furey's Chinese Health System.

Will I be duped? Will Furey make a tremendous comeback and redeem his orignal post CC status?

Stay tuned!

Ships in 1-2 months..another one to check out!

Will the onslaught of Taoist books and detox programs ever end!?

And I am actually contemplating dropping $249 for Matt Furey's Chinese Health System.

Will I be duped? Will Furey make a tremendous comeback and redeem his orignal post CC status?

Stay tuned!

7390[/snapback]

Does it have a money back guarantee?

I'm curious to hear more about the sex system and if he has anything original to say on the topic.

Furey gives no returns on any of his products if I understand. His sex system, from what one guy has said, is utter crapola.

But i haven't checked it out personally. My guess is this latest batch of stuff from him is way overpriced but if his customers pay for his products I don't have any problem with it.

Though he will always get shit from alot of people like martial artists and fitness types who sell expensive equpment that he basically calls useless garbage.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...g=UTF8&v=glance

I hope someone has read this or will and give a book-report. Or perhaps I will get off my bum and do so myself one day? :lol:

7388[/snapback]

One of his other books emphasizes food combining and colonics, so I assume this builds on that.

Reid is a very good writer -- sometimes too good. He can make very good arguments for some positions that are based on very little or no hard evidence. He's usually on track though.

I don't think he's written anything in years. It will be interesting to see how his thinking has progressed.

In his book 'The Tao of Health Sex and Longevity' Reid has an extensive section on detoxing. Its older but wildly available, you may want to see if your local book mart has it and page through it.

I did his detox w/ the old book a couple of times a few years ago. He's into fasting, pure water w/ lemon juice, psyllium seed, and bentonite. The Bentonite can make it hideous, but the psyllium seed is just plain old metamucil. It also contained maple syrup. You fast, only drinking that mixture for a few days up to 10.

As I recall, there was a real high to it the last few days. It really reset how you'd think about food and time. Like all extreme fasts it will make you weak, and is done at your own risk.

His new book must have more details and more to it then his older ones though.

Michael

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this