hyok

Earth Expansion Theory

Came across this link last year some time. Reading posts on over-population reminded me of it.

I highly urge anyone who reads this to click the link below and watch the short animated video that follows. It will, at the bare minimum, really make you think about Earth as well as the nature of celestial bodies in the universe.

http://www.continuitystudios.net/clip00.html

Edited by hyok

Came across this link last year some time. Reading posts on over-population reminded me of it.

I highly urge anyone who reads this to click the link below and watch the short animated video that follows. It will, at the bare minimum, really make you think about Earth as well as the nature of celestial bodies in the universe.

http://www.continuitystudios.net/clip00.html

And there's so much more knowledge that's mildly suppressed or simply a victim of ignorance. You might continue research on the "electric universe":

http://www.thunderbolts.info

And there's so much more knowledge that's mildly suppressed or simply a victim of ignorance. You might continue research on the "electric universe":

http://www.thunderbolts.info

Yes! I have seen this documentary before and was floored by it. Even to this day I look at the sun and wonder what it exactly is! lol.

Definitely engaging and a perfect extension from the Earth expansion theory. Thank you for bringing it up! :)

Lots of interesting things going on inside :)

Edited by joeblast

Yes, and although I agree, there's one argument that is not good: They say that because the 'atmosphere' of the sun is much hotter than the surface, the energy can't come out of the sun. But actually is is not impossible. It could be because the fierce chemical reaction that produces this heat is not possible within the sun's body, but only beyond the 'event horizon' so to speak where the sun and the empty space meet.

Edited by Hardyg

Yeah, it speaks for itself even how many trivial things we don't understand, here on our own planet.

There could be pandimensional animals sitting on our heads all the time and we don't know it. ;)

There could be pandimensional animals sitting on our heads all the time and we don't know it. ;)

You didn't know about those? :P

Edited by 11:33

You didn't know about those? :P

Well ... my head sometimes feels like I'm wearing a hat, and I'm not sure whether that's really the internal alchemy. :lol:

Yes, and although I agree, there's one argument that is not good: They say that because the 'atmosphere' of the sun is much hotter than the surface, the energy can't come out of the sun. But actually is is not impossible. It could be because the fierce chemical reaction that produces this heat is not possible within the sun's body, but only beyond the 'event horizon' so to speak where the sun and the empty space meet.

You misinterpreted that - in the gaseous theory there basically isnt a mechanism that 'shields' the photosphere or the surface from the tens of millions of degrees at the core, something that explains the hot photosphere and cool surface. The energy does come out, the overall heat that is at the surface is just far overshadowed by all of the heat of the electrical arc'ing over the surface.

Hm, isn't it possible for scientists to imagine a condition that prevents nuclear fusion in the sun's body or has a cooling effect?

I think my mistake was to assume a scenario like a burner where the flame is much hotter than the burner tip, but here of course the oxygen is the external input. I guess if you fueled a burner with a gas mixture including oxygen, it would explode?

What about solid fuel boosters? They have oxygen in the fuel as far as I know. Now will the point where the fuel starts to sublimate and burn be as hot as the flame or cooler?

I couldnt figure out what you were trying to ask in that first question...

#2, the flame IS hotter than a burner tip - but that's apples and oranges - we're talking about fusion and electromagnetism in this thread, a burner would be straight up o2 combustion. It wouldnt necessarily explode with o2 in the mixture but it would be muuuuch more precarious as all the ingredients are in one spot.

solid fuel burning...I'm pretty sure in that case the surface temp would be pretty much the same as the flame - that's where the flame is emanating from...

Now from the view that the photosphere is fueled by electromagnetic energy that causes the million degrees K, how can this not heat up the surface to more than 6000 K? Wouldn't there have to be a COOLING influence?

well...one, differing processes. two, its no small distance we're talking - 2000-2500km. the surface is still 6000 despite the couple mil of the photosphere, not because of it.