NeutralWire

'Flood Your Body with Oxygen'

Hi all,

This book, 'Flood Your Body with Oxygen' by Ed McCabe:

http://www.amazon.com/Flood-Your-Body-Oxyg...6094&sr=1-1

... was recommended to me recently. Has anyone read it, and what did you think? Has it perhaps been discussed here before? (I only found one old mention of it with no additional comments when I searched.)

Thanks and good wishes,

~NeutralWire~

Hi all,

http://www.amazon.com/Flood-Your-Body-Oxyg...6094&sr=1-1

... was recommended to me recently. Has anyone read it, and what did you think? Has it perhaps been discussed here before? (I only found one old mention of it with no additional comments when I searched.)

Thanks and good wishes,

~NeutralWire~

I've read it. It's quite compelling. I'm told it has its over-enthusiasms, but I do at least have independent confirmation that ozone therapy is very valid and works. For serious issues you want, ideally, a "medical" style ozone generator which uses pure oxygen rather than air, and you want someone trained standing by with a darkfield microscope to make sure your blood doesn't get "too" healthy.

Are you in UK? You can borrow my copy, if so...

Not to worry on the borrowing but very kind of you. Yes I'm in London, I think I can get the bloke who told me about this to pass me the book.

I wouldn't say I have serious issues at all, just interested whether anyone has tried anything from it. I also have heard about medical science backing this, but I haven't investigated in detail yet.

I've used peroxide (following Mickaharic's recommendation) as an astral cleanser and it worked very well.

NW

Good topic. What I find fascinating about oxygen is looking at it in terms of its polarity of function - we know that oxygen is associated with life but there's also the issue of oxidative damage. O2 has this life/death polarity - functions differently at the two poles of our being.

Oxygen brings consciousness into the body, because it's an astral impulse. That's why breathing exercises are so immediately powerful. But we only need so much of the astral impulse for thinking and consciousness, and too much O2 is death. We need both oxidation and antioxidants, in the right balance.

So I agree with Ian's caution about getting "too healthy!" I'm not sure that "flooding your body with oxygen" is the best approach, but maybe to activate the proper oxygen function. And look at why it's not functioning properly in the first place. Biochemistry doesn't go that far.

There can be higher level causes, that no matter how much you flood the body, the O2 isn't functioning properly. Same as with hydration - you could drink gallons of water and still not be hydrating and only be stressing the kidney.

So you could put more oxygen into the system, and generally most people could benefit from some of that, but ultimately you want to address the higher (or deeper) causative issues. And that's a whole 'nother conversation, heh. I've heard from many parents of autistic kids who are doing hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and getting some temporarily results but not moving further until they address deeper issues.

Also, along the same lines, oxygen is actually toxic in crude form, and at high enough doses can be seen as creating iatrogenic disease the same as drugs do.. you can see what the materia medica of oxygen looks like.

When people take oxygen or ozone therapy, the same substance can be used in dynamized ("homeopathc") form to remove the energetic damage.

-Karen

trans.gif

karen -- thanks as ever for your valuable perspective.

This:

When people take oxygen or ozone therapy, the same substance can be used in dynamized ("homeopathc") form to remove the energetic damage.

... is a touch of genius that had never occurred to me. Very very clever!

I will take a look at that book and look more closely at what McCabe is recommending... just to see. :)

NW

EDIT: materia medica is interesting actually.

Edited by NeutralWire

a touch of genius that had never occurred to me. Very very clever!

Yep, good old Dr. Hahnemann does it again! ;) It's really just the law of similars. Using the same substance has been criticized as isopathy, but really when you use the same substance in dynamized form, it's not exactly the same but similar. The same substance in dynamized form is always the closest similar.

For arsenic poisoning, dynamized Arsenicum, etc. For iatrogenic disease caused by taking aspirin, dynamized aspirin. Whatever drug, vaccine substance or other poison, even herb if it's overused and causing an energetic disturbance.

I will take a look at that book and look more closely at what McCabe is recommending... just to see. :)
Good, thanks for sharing. His stuff is interesting - I've heard talks of his, but haven't read the book or followed his work very closely.

-Karen

Does it involve a breathing technic similar to re-birth breathwork?

Don't think so, from what I understand it involves use of various substances eg. ozone and peroxide to increase physical oxygenation of the body. But then I haven't read it yet. :) NW

I've used peroxide (following Mickaharic's recommendation) as an astral cleanser and it worked very well.

Could you elaborate?

Same as with hydration - you could drink gallons of water and still not be hydrating and only be stressing the kidney.

What (how) do you mean?

Don't think so, from what I understand it involves use of various substances eg. ozone and peroxide to increase physical oxygenation of the body. But then I haven't read it yet. :) NW

You could also use wheatgrass or barleygrass or spirulina to be able to bond more oxygen in your system.

P.s. oxygen therapy does indeed seem like a nicer combination with extra antioxidants added.

froggie --

Could you elaborate?

Oh it's ultra-simple, it's from Mickaharic's 'Spiritual Cleansing' -- clean your ears with peroxide on a cotton bud daily, removes astral gunk that one picks up in an urban environment. Only the 3% solution I hasten to say, that's what a pharmacy will carry anyhow. I do my nose as well. I can feel etheric stuff working itself off... but since very young I have had issues with ears so there's a real need for it in my case.

NW

What (how) do you mean?

Hydration is a biophysical function that goes beyond biochemistry.. here's my article on hydration that discusses that in more detail.. sorry, but the short answer isn't coming to me at the moment :).

-Karen

froggie --

Oh it's ultra-simple, it's from Mickaharic's 'Spiritual Cleansing' -- clean your ears with peroxide on a cotton bud daily, removes astral gunk that one picks up in an urban environment. Only the 3% solution I hasten to say, that's what a pharmacy will carry anyhow. I do my nose as well. I can feel etheric stuff working itself off... but since very young I have had issues with ears so there's a real need for it in my case.

Thank you very much :)

--

Karen,

i've read your article, the orgone in water, is that the same orgone as 'the famous orgone' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone - does anyone know if it is possible to add orgone to water?

-

"Oxydol, or Eau Maiche" doesn't seem to be want to be found on google.

-

btw nice topic, like so many times. :)

thanks

--

nice bunch of additional infos: http://www.google.com/search?hl=us&q=oxygen+therapy

Edited by froggie