froggie

Hunza water, Microclustered water, Patrick Flanagan water, etc.

http://www.aquatechnology.net/Microcluster_water.html

"There are five(5) locations in the world where scientists have found a cloudy type drinking water which exhibits extraordinary physical characteristics and where the inhabitants reportedly live to be over 100 years of age, are in excellent health, have no cancer, no dental caries, are robust and have children in their old age" ...

HANSO

ionized into microclusters. superhydration by decreasing cluster sizes. serveral world record holders know this. also when it's freshly made the water is spinning so your filling yourself w/ micro vortices, its a type of "chi" water. alkaline. must have minerals in it to polarize.

SWAN

Edited by Spectrum

A lot of extravagant health claims are made for these type of machines. Based on my family's experience, I find these claims to questionable.

About a year ago my stepmother Bea, who had lived with MS for many years, took a turn for the worse and was nearly completely paralyzed. My father heard the claims made for the Kangen water machines, and spent thousands of dollars on one of them, thinking that drinking this water would help her. It did not: she kept getting worse and died a few months later.

My dad kept on drinking the water. About 6 months before Bea died he had a full body scan that showed no problems. Now, as I detailed in the Healing Circle section of the forum, he was just diagnosed with colon, liver and lung tumors. This appears to have developed during the time he was drinking the "miracle water".

I'm not saying that the water caused their problems, but it certainly didn't provide any miraculous cure.

In my view, the water produced by juicing or blending organic produce probably provides better health benefits than the artificial processing done by these machines. Personally, I have my doubts that running tap water through a machine will make it the equivalent of water from mountain rivers in remote parts of the world. I think there is something missing, called qi.