Sign in to follow this  
seadog

The hollow bone

Have you ever found yourself a conduit for forces good,bad,or otherwise?

Not to answer your question but your topic: The Shaman Fools Crow said that to allow the energy of the Great Spirit we had to become as hollow bones.

Not to answer your question but your topic: The Shaman Fools Crow said that to allow the energy of the Great Spirit we had to become as hollow bones.

Yes and his conculsion was it was not him that healed but the power of spirit.

Yes and his conculsion was it was not him that healed but the power of spirit.

Yes and he himself, through this realization, cultivation, and passed down knowledge, was a very powerful medicine man.

Y

ou know, I really haven't found a heck of a lot of difference in what the qigong Teachers from China and what the old Native American Medicine Men had to say. Your topic and Fools Crow's statement is the same as the Qigong Teachers that you have to open up your energy conduits in order to allow chi flow or you have to open to the ebb and flow of Heaven and Earth Qi.

I remember a Medicine Man showing me an exercise that they did after doing an energy healing. It was the exact same as a qigong exercise I knew. By the same token I once took Master Wang a nice medicine drum to China as a gift and to show him how I had learned to project qi down the sound wave of the medicine drum. After doing so he said, "Very good, now let me show you how we do it."

It is a small world.

This caught my eye because I'm reading a book called The Body Electric; Electromagnetism and the foundation of life by Robert O Becker and I just got finished reading on page 131...

"We found that bone was LED. Like many such materials, it required an outside source of light before an electric current would make it release its own light, and the light it emitted was at an infrared frequency invisible to us, but the effect was consistent and undeniable."

The guy was/is orthopedic surgeon so lots of talk about bones - certainly not hollow, but definitely filled with wonderful powers.

Marrow produces blood cells and Blood is the mother of Qi

Anyways, it's all very interesting.

As for the question - all the time but I do Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy. Which is just a fancy title westerners came up with when they were reinventing the wheel :-)

so I'm always trying to facilitate the energetic healing powers of tao - or as it is called in Craniosacral work "The Breath of Life"

I try to stay away from bad but if it catches me off guard it can give me a bad headache, make me feel grumpy or have negative thoughts - not a conduit though.

Sign in to follow this