Sign in to follow this  
mike andre

introduction from mike andre

Hi taobums, I'm mike andre. I live in DC and I've been practicing taoist meditation and chi kung for about 5 years. I started because I felt a really intense need to get a deeper understanding of my sexual energy and the taoist's seemed to have a really developed map of the situation. From there I just fell in love with chi. I've been slowly working through michael winn's tapes and am currently spending time on the fusion 1 practice. It has been interesting to see how my surface behavior is often being manipulated by deep emotional forces. My other practice is writing music, I'm at the point where I'm looking to integrate the two, music with taoism where that might lead I don't really know. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself, I have learned a lot from this forum. It's been great to hear how other people are relating to their practices, I hope to be a little more vocal and open here in the future and also at the healing tao usa discussion board. Good luck to everybody.

Welcome to The Tao Bums, Mike. It's cool to hear you are practicing Fusion. I don't hear a whole lot about Fusion and it always struck me as curious. Someone recently told me that Ron Diana, a few months before he died, told him that very few if any master Fusion. Everyone wants to skim through it. But it seems like we could all use the emotional balance and integration it promises, I look forward to hearing more about your experiences with it ...

Cheers,

Sean.

Sign in to follow this