Sign in to follow this  
The Genuine Article

Is this Chi?

the other day i was getting off from working and i went home to take a hot shower anyway after getting out of the shower i laid on my bed with my back parallel to the ceiling and my stomach parallel to the floor anyway when i stretched i feel like this rush of energy flowing from my armpits to my hands and to my lower back. and i was wondering if this chi or if im trippin'

the other day i was getting off from working and i went home to take a hot shower anyway after getting out of the shower i laid on my bed with my back parallel to the ceiling and my stomach parallel to the floor anyway when i stretched i feel like this rush of energy flowing from my armpits to my hands and to my lower back. and i was wondering if this chi or if im trippin'

This would be one manifestation of Chi....

Sounds like what happens when I do a cat stretch in the morning. Or, if I lay down for a nap, my whole body tingles because it is relieving pressure that has been on the feet all day. You can feel circulation going to other body parts as they relax.

Purely physical.

Nah you're just trippin ;):lol:

Those sorts of sensations could be certainly the first signs of Qi perception. When it comes down to it though there is nothing that isn't Qi.

Nah you're just trippin ;):lol:

Those sorts of sensations could be certainly the first signs of Qi perception. When it comes down to it though there is nothing that isn't Qi.

There really isn't anything that isn't chi.

Although starting to define different types of chi and so forth is an art... learning about energy in general gets quite complex.

Actually its all really simple and makes lots of sense but theres more and more to learn... it just goes deeper and funny enough the deeper it goes the smaller the nuances get.

Pay good attention inside your body like you did now and you will meet chi :)

Relax and listen within. B)

Sign in to follow this