Sign in to follow this  
matt_T

Mixing Kunlun and Pranayama

Hi there

I have been practicing Kunlun fairly regularly for the past couple of months. I was wondering if there was any danger of practicing spinal breathing techniques as well as hatha yoga with kunlun. I had heard that there were some dangers of interactions between kunlun and other techniques.

Any thoughts?

Hi there

I have been practicing Kunlun fairly regularly for the past couple of months. I was wondering if there was any danger of practicing spinal breathing techniques as well as hatha yoga with kunlun. I had heard that there were some dangers of interactions between kunlun and other techniques.

Any thoughts?

'Spinal breathing' is definitely a bad idea. (involves moving energy guided by the breath up and down the spine, right?)

just watching your breath naturally might be a good alternative. Check out 'unwinding the belly' - also good for breathing.

Hatha yoga - I'm not sure about...

'Spinal breathing' is definitely a bad idea. (involves moving energy guided by the breath up and down the spine, right?)

just watching your breath naturally might be a good alternative. Check out 'unwinding the belly' - also good for breathing.

Hatha yoga - I'm not sure about...

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this