Sign in to follow this  
Iskote

In my opinion, trying to grasp the Way is impossible. It is formless, shapeless - not something you can simply covet like a possession.

Rather, when you have cultivated yourself, refined your self, and live your life in a way that is undeniably true and harmonious -- it will naturally flow in, like water into a vessel.

Texts have their place, but experience will always be more important than intellectual knowledge in these circumstances (and in my opinion). It took me a long, long time to grasp this.

You can't explain it because it's not tangible -- you can only experience it.

The dynamic dance of stillness and movement, if you ask me, is the way to longevity.

Edited by DaoChild

If I plow a field, plant seed, remove the udesired weeds, water, discourage insects :lol: whatever,

then can I say I grew these crops?

If I plow a field, plant seed, remove the udesired weeds, water, discourage insects :lol: whatever,

If you do such things - they are shared and you grow together... you nurture the garden that in turn nurtures you... we are all one thing in so many forms and ways of sharing life... :P - like the Lerners -new thread growing a garden is a very fine way to be alive...

I await Spring with an expectation of renewal...

what crops are you trying to tend? mine seem to grow as they please; undesired weed and insects alike, whom am i to say they are not alike? continue with the crops...?

I am still open to other methods, suggestions, and tips, etc., but I am at a point now where I think I need to try to keep things simpler. When it gets too complicated, I tend to stop practicing. :-)

my thoughts exactly, though sometimes i find complication illuminates simplicity, uhh errr :P

I think its primarily done with tons of emptiness meditation and the conservation of sexual essence.
Speaking of the latter, I dreamt this morning I was fvcking some chick. I don't remember if I came or not in my dream, but normally this would have resulted in a wet dream. :(

But this time, I awoke before it was quite over with a hard-on, of course...but was surprisingly relieved to find no goo! Somehow, I had avoided dropping a load of jing in my shorts this time!

This was a first, and now I'm curious to see why and if I can keep it up..

Has anyone else been able to retain during "wet dreams?"

Edited by vortex

Speaking of the latter, I dreamt this morning I was fvcking some chick. I don't remember if I came or not in my dream, but normally this would have resulted in a wet dream. :(

But this time, I awoke before it was quite over with a hard-on, of course...but was surpsingly relieved to find no goo! Somehow, I had avoided dropping a load of jing in my shorts this time!

This was a first, and now I'm curious to see why and if I can keep it up..

Has anyone else been able to retain during "wet dreams?"

yeah i have, many times.

yeah i have, many times.
What about when you came in your dream?

Normally that's when I would wake up and realize that that part wasn't just a dream, lol... :lol:

What would be interesting to me is if I could come in my dream...but not in real life at the same time. Basically show some dream/reality disconnect. Although, I guess retaining in the dream and real life both would be a good step too.

Edited by vortex

http://books.google.com/books?id=a_olqazEV...;dq=taoist+yoga

I was reminded that this book states the goal is to have NO DREAMS so that there is no emission. I stopped emission by using the "anal breathing" method but that was just because I slept on my side (my right side). If you flip over on your back (which a body is prone to do as the sex energy fills up) then it's all over. Worse is when the old man I live with sucks me off from the bathroom 6 feet from my bed. That's why I moved 9 times in one year after my intense qigong training -- to no avail -- there's no escape except the full-lotus. You just have to sit in full-lotus more and learn to regulate food and thoughts -- and slowly get better at retaining. But in actuality - - it's more that healing occurs through energy transduction -- so you can shoot out the sex energy as shen healing energy (sucked up by those stuck in lower electromagnetic chakra consciousness) but then you also suck up their electrochemical sexual energy. So there's no emission since you burn off your sex energy (and have to burn off their electrochemical energy as well) but you are not building up your energy just relying more and more on electromagnetic energy by transforming others' electrochemical energy. Again this is best done while in full-lotus but pervs will try to suck you off since their electromagnetic awareness is stuck in their lower chakras with the goal of emission. haha.

http://books.google.com/books?id=a_olqazEV...;dq=taoist+yoga

I was reminded that this book states the goal is to have NO DREAMS so that there is no emission. I stopped emission by using the "anal breathing" method but that was just because I slept on my side (my right side). If you flip over on your back (which a body is prone to do as the sex energy fills up) then it's all over.

Well, I did do some drawing while dreaming, basically pulling my dantien back towards my spine, but I was laying on my back.

But if this technique is repeatable, then I could have dreams, but no emissions. Cuz having no dreams at all would be a more difficult level, I think.

Anyhow, hopefully so, cuz I was very pleasantly relieved to have a sex dream, but no emission for once!

What about when you came in your dream?

Normally that's when I would wake up and realize that that part wasn't just a dream, lol... :lol:

What would be interesting to me is if I could come in my dream...but not in real life at the same time. Basically show some dream/reality disconnect. Although, I guess retaining in the dream and real life both would be a good step too.

its the same thing as real life... if you don't want to ejaculate you wont in your dreams OR in waking reality; it's just a matter of discipline and how much you want it, for the most part.

its the same thing as real life... if you don't want to ejaculate you wont in your dreams OR in waking reality; it's just a matter of discipline and how much you want it, for the most part.
Yea, but the thing is it seemed like I ejac'd in my dream...but NOT in real life. Which is what made it really interesting (if that's what really happened).

But I can't really remember now, so I'll see what happens next time.. :D

Sleep really is the final frontier. My guess is that the qigong masters' sleep is just pure awareness creating a white light with no dreams. Meditation is dreaming while being aware -- processing what would normally be subconscious and lost as emission. It's very difficult to go into full-lotus when all you want is deep sleep restoration but you can go into deep sleep while in full-lotus. I started doing this last summer or the summer before -- power naps in full-lotus. I still do it but to totally conquer sleep has not happened yet -- nevertheless qigong master Chunyi Lin told us that when he was in the cave for the month with no food, no water and no sleep -- the no sleep was REAL. His master watched him from afar and he was not allowed to sleep at all.

Yea, but the thing is it seemed like I ejac'd in my dream...but NOT in real life. Which is what made it really interesting (if that's what really happened).

But I can't really remember now, so I'll see what happens next time.. :D

i've had similar experiences

The grasp of Tao is possible because we ourselves is the embodiment of it , the self-consciousness of it in this universe. Enlightenment of Man therefore can also be said to be the self-consciousness of Tao . This is why Enlightenment of us always leads to the attainment of huge ,universal power.

Sign in to follow this