voidisyinyang

The Rainbow of Reality

Well the thing about drugs is that they're a catalyst and show you the goal but it's still electrochemical based instead of electromagnetic chi based. So even though this DMT trip was death defying there was not the electromagnetic power that I had previously developed from qigong -- there was more shen or spirit-light -- but for astral travel the spirit-light has to be fueled by the electromagnetic chi. Considering how intense this experience was I just have that much more respect for qigong masters.

Namaste Drew....

You don't waste any time do you? Haha. It was only a week or so ago I remember reading about you saying you had ordered the Mimosa and Syrian Rue.....good on you!

Quite the experience ayahausca is, isn't it?! The part about it being "living" or "nature" or whatever is very true. This is THE plant teacher/healer. IMO anyways. I truly suggest you try it with banisteriopsis caapi vine someday instead of Syrian Rue though....it creates an experience that will blow even this one away.

Next question is: how much experience do you have with Ketamine? I know it is man-made (hard for me to believe this composition doesn't exist in nature but it doesn't) but K and ayahausca IMO are the two substances able to seriously catalyze spiritual change in a person. Ketamine is much easier to get "attached" to though as the side effects are much much less severe and ever so more enjoyable. Just curious.

Thanks for sharing, it was a fun read!

Love,

Carson :D

Here's the discussion on smoked DMT versus ayahuasca. It's more than just strength -- smoked DMT "lacks substance." -- Mimosa is considered the strongest DMT dosage for ayahuasca and best of all I was sitting in full-lotus the whole time testing the body energy transformation. Yes is what like being fucked by God so I guess that makes me a big pussy. haha.

http://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/Default.asp...osts&t=1746

Let's just say it puts Carl Th. Dreyer to shame.

As for contact with beings -- I posted about this over at http://ufomystic.com and then put it on my blog -- I'm convinced, again, just as with salvia, since my pineal gland was already magnetized from http://springforestqigong.com I was able to over-ride the cerebellum -- cortex (thalamus over-ride) visuals (aka the beings).

Wow... amazing. How long have you been practicing Spring Forest Qigong for drew?

Edited by padge

Qigong master Chunyi Lin did a chi-emitting lecture to my graduate spirituality and healing class at the U of MN in 1999. At that time I had been researching qigong and had already attended qigong master Effie P. Chow's demonstration. So I knew he was the real deal right away and I then took his classes to finish my graduate degree so I was able to practice with a strict diet of no salt and no sugar as per the book TAOIST YOGA: ALCHEMY AND IMMORTALITY. I took his classes intensively for the last 6 months of 2000 and then continued taking his classes on and off for several years after that. I have not attended his class since 2005 but I continue getting the email newsletter and at the time I stopped classes I had already much personal interaction with Chunyi Lin and Jim Nance.

If you study the real ayahuasca shamans -- a book I just gave to my coworker and he's reading it -- I posted in on my blog recently -- the real shamans have a strict diet of no salt, no sugar and no sex while living in the jungle away from females -- no physical contact with their reproductive organs -- NO masturbation, etc. -- so it's the same as yoga training -- and that's how the CHI or electromagnetic energy is created from the transduction of the DMT electrochemical energy.

Yeah I just was discussing this in-depth with my coworker. I pointed out that is why http://springforestqigong.com master Chunyi Lin works with the Mayo Clinic, the top hospital in the world. I said consider Neem Karoli Baba, the teacher of Ram Dass, he did 10 hits of LSD and it had no effect on him. I said this is the secret of immortality -- the rainbow body of the full-lotus -- how there's an astral realm where physical death and regeneration are connected with external death and regeneration. The source of the heart is the same source of the universe and the creation of spacetime and energy-mass is this impersonal "rainbow of reality" vortex where Nature is alive but everything - the physical universe and everything in it -- is constantly getting sucked back into this rainbow vortex. He asked -- do you think everything just gets replayed eternally? I said I asked this question while I was in full-lotus on DMT in the rainbow of reality and the answer is that it's like a variation on a theme -- like the needle of a record that gets stuck -- until the energy blockage is worked through -- then the song continues on without replaying, but it's still related.

the waking state is a controlled hallucination:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18805646

OK finally this corroborates why the increased serotonin from MAOIs actually inhibit activation of DMT while serotonin antagonist drugs POTENTIATE DMT -- because the DMT and serotonin but have the same brain receptors and therefore compete.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9768567

Edited by drew hempel

Hi Drew,

If you study the real ayahuasca shamans -- a book I just gave to my coworker and he's reading it -- I posted in on my blog recently -- the real shamans have a strict diet of no salt, no sugar and no sex while living in the jungle away from females -- no physical contact with their reproductive organs -- NO masturbation, etc. -- so it's the same as yoga training -- and that's how the CHI or electromagnetic energy is created from the transduction of the DMT electrochemical energy.

Have you had a chance to read Jeremy Narby's "The Cosmic Serpent, DNA and the Origins of Knowledge" yet? I know you will love it if you haven't. Then I suggest reading "Supernatural" by Graham Hancock. These two books piggy back off each other and are pretty much the "authority" IMO on the suject of shamanic use of ayahausca.

Love,

I kept thinking -- which is first sound or light.

The rainbow of reality kept clearing out even deep body blockages and I realized this is the true Level 4 of http://springforestqigong.com -- the rainbow meditation -- .

At this point the consciousness as complementary opposite was just playing with me so I used my left-brain ego to do reality testing. My ego was clearly just the left brain dominance which would wave in and out of this rainbow of reality -- and while the ego was on the crest of the way I would throw out questions to test the rainbow of reality.

Again -- which is first sound or light? Is Ramana Maharshi correct that the I-thought -- the source of the I-thought is more important than the OM mantra.

The answer I received as so mind blowing -- and body transforming -- that .... well as my body blockages would clear out my mind was clear out some deep memory -- and not just a memory but a connection with the larger pain of reality -- stored in my body.

When Julian Asher listens to an orchestra, he doesn't just hear music; he also sees it. The sounds of a violin make him see a rich burgundy color, shiny and fluid like a red wine, while a cello's music flows like honey in a golden yellow hue.

Asher, a researcher in the department of genomic medicine at Imperial College London, has a rare condition called synesthesia, a neurological condition in which people experience a mixing of their senses. People with the condition may see colors and movement in numbers, words or sounds.

"Since a subtle interaction exists between sound and shape, I see q as browner than k, while s is not the light blue of c, but a curious mixture of azure and mother-of-pearl," Nabokov wrote

synesthesia runs in families

They expected to find a single gene responsible for synesthesia, but they found that the condition was linked to regions on chromosomes 2, 5, 6, and 12 -- four distinct areas instead of one.

Brain scans have shown that people with synesthesia seem to have "cross-wiring" between brain regions

"Cross-wiring" was shown in a study led by J.A. Nunn at Goldsmiths College, London, which found that the visual areas of the brain were activated in response to sound in people for whom sound triggers color.

So, after this trip, do you feel like your blockages really have been permanently removed? And if so, how has that changed you? Edited by vortex

Ok so I just watched the TED 2006 documentary featuring amazing speakers but in lieu of my recent DMT experiment Helen Fisher stood out.

She notes that love is not an emotion but a DRIVE and is based on dopamine. This reminded me of DMT not being an emotional experience -- well over-riding emotions by trasforming the chemical into the pure light "hyperspace" of the rainbow of reality.

So Helen Fisher states that anti-depressants are a serious problem because while increasing serotonin SSRIs make dopamine take a nose dive and it's dopamine that drives love.

Since I now know that serotonin and DMT are competitors for the same receptors -- I wondered about the connection between dopamine and DMT. Increased DMT causes increased dopamine -- but whether the inverse is true seems probable.

Now to answer your questions -- upon further research last night I discovered that what I called the RAINBOW OF REALITY is well-known in DMT circles as the "chrysantheum" vortex of DMT hyperspace. I met Graham Hancock back in 1998 and I've read through his supernatural book. The problem with it, along with so much of the psychedelia scene, is that he has no in-depth analysis of either yoga-qigong or bushmen trance dance training -- both of which use drugs in only a minimal sense. So it's not that the beings experienced aren't real but that just as we physically are byproducts of the rainbow of reality so too are all our experiences this same impersonal interconnection which I've previously called the Natural Resonance Revolution -- a vortex of complementary opposites as yin and yang. I've read Narby's book as well and I've researched biophotons -- Dr. Mae-Wan Ho's book THE RAINBOW AND THE WORM is the best on the topic -- but if you dig deep it runs into a fundamental paradox of frequency and amplitude uncertainty -- the time-frequency uncertainty principle is even more fundamental than the location-momentum uncertainty principle. I've discussed this on my blog, citing Fritz Popp's term for the paradox -- something like sonic smear.

I just made that up but he has some term for it -- and that's the central concept of my whole analysis -- what I call the rotten root at the source of Western civilization.

As for what the trip did to me -- yes my 3rd Eye is even more open but the plant also used up my body's energy so I was both opened up and spent at the same time. haha. I was really dehydrated and had a strong headache -- but the third eye energy was stronger. In other words the consciousness to electromagnetic download is stronger but I had to rebuild my electrochemical energy again. The jing-chi-shen just cycles through the complementary opposites so as long as you sit in full-lotus then the three all balance out again through the macrocosmic orbit aka the rainbow of reality.

Have you ever talked with James from http://eceti.org ?

His place, where everybody is welcome, is probably one of the most active places for all kinds of ET things.

A lot of good videos on the site which are mostly from that place, there is activity there any time you want it, daily. interesting, no?

Here's the discussion on smoked DMT versus ayahuasca. It's more than just strength -- smoked DMT "lacks substance." -- Mimosa is considered the strongest DMT dosage for ayahuasca and best of all I was sitting in full-lotus the whole time testing the body energy transformation. Yes is what like being fucked by God so I guess that makes me a big pussy. haha.

http://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/Default.asp...osts&t=1746

Let's just say it puts Carl Th. Dreyer to shame.

As for contact with beings -- I posted about this over at http://ufomystic.com and then put it on my blog -- I'm convinced, again, just as with salvia, since my pineal gland was already magnetized from http://springforestqigong.com I was able to over-ride the cerebellum -- cortex (thalamus over-ride) visuals (aka the beings).

Looks like a prominent website riding on the back of C2C promoting the alien invasion so to speak. A must-read on the subject is the book THE STARGATE CONSPIRACY by Picknett and Prince as they document how the CIA psychological warfare is behind the whole alien-egyptology-shamanism scene. Follow up on that are the books of Greg Bishop (Project Beta) and Nick Redfern (Body Snatchers in the Desert) -- again documenting that the military has put immense resources in cover-up and disinformation about the deadly technology behind the ufo phenomenon. I, myself, had a close encounter with a big black triangle and I've resarched the UFO topic in depth -- unfortunately 90% of it is disinfo and the New Age scene is the perfect means to distract people from the evil of materialist war-mongers. A great spoof movie on the subject is TRIBULATION 99 by Craig Baldwin but I've written more on this in my blog book http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com

Yeah reminds me of last night. I had been sitting in full-lotus most of the day watching documentaries and finally went to sleep around 1 a.m., too tired for full-lotus meditation. So I focus my mind on "Ohm Mani Padme Hum" and suddenly the third eye kicks back into my DMT trip -- and this electric charge goes down to the base of my spine with this deep orgasmic bliss. Then my spirit starts floating out of my body and my brain is floating in the ether-world. Finally I fall asleep but the light in my brain keeps me aware of deep sleep and after two hours I wake up fully refreshed. I take a break back into the dream of waking state and then try again for sleep down time -- same thing happens. Again and again I wake up after two hours of the energy opening up my channels in this deep orgasmic electrical buzz like the sound of a bulb filament in my pineal gland. Then I remember that the chi channels cycle every two hours to a different main organ (just like the circadian rhythms) -- and so the deeper truth emerges.

The last time I did DMT research I discovered that someone had seen many different aliens from smoking DMT but when they saw "bad" aliens then removal of their shirt stopped the bad alien vision. To me this just confirmed that these "aliens" are just hallucinations produced in the mind. For example another online report combined DMT and Salvia, as I've detailed before. The user had seen both machine elves for salvia and DMT but then combined the Salvia elves took over the DMT elves -- taking their clothes, etc. Again this showed that the "beings" were from inside the brain.

Drew you are an awesome psychonaut. Thanks for going through these experiments on yourself and posting your results and opinions.

I've read both of Strassman's books on DMT and Psychedelic adventures, and in many cases of communication w/"others", those who'd experienced it were adamant that it was not a conjuring of their own mind. That said, I suppose we can never really know for sure unless some type of communication which occurs in this state somehow manifests in our reality.

Also, in Strassman's 2nd book, he noted how when a person is experiencing a "bad trip", placing one's thumb on the person's third eye and the index finger on the solar plexus and then humming seems to bring them back to a better state. He offered no reason for why this worked, but apparently the success rate is pretty consistent.

Anyhow, great read, Drew. Thanks for sharing. :)

I've read both of Strassman's books on DMT and Psychedelic adventures, and in many cases of communication w/"others", those who'd experienced it were adamant that it was not a conjuring of their own mind. That said, I suppose we can never really know for sure unless some type of communication which occurs in this state somehow manifests in our reality.

Also, in Strassman's 2nd book, he noted how when a person is experiencing a "bad trip", placing one's thumb on the person's third eye and the index finger on the solar plexus and then humming seems to bring them back to a better state. He offered no reason for why this worked, but apparently the success rate is pretty consistent.

Anyhow, great read, Drew. Thanks for sharing. :)

Strassman also QUIT DMT research because he came under the impression that these "entities" that were being experienced by his subjects were using HIM and his studies to try and gain access to the physical realms of existence. This scared him enough to stop researching. So yes, it is all in the mind, (what isn't) but at the same time, once you have PERSONALLY experienced contact like what is being discussed here it is difficult to say "this was all in my mind". Anyone who has experienced contact with "beings" will know what I am talking about....It's more real then "reality". Won't convince anyone else of this, but you also will never be able to convince someone who has experienced this themselves, otherwise. I know from experience.

Love,

Edited by CarsonZi

Strassman also QUIT DMT research because he came under the impression that these "entities" that were being experienced by his subjects were using HIM and his studies to try and gain access to the physical realms of existence. This scared him enough to stop researching. So yes, it is all in the mind, (what isn't) but at the same time, once you have PERSONALLY experienced contact like what is being discussed here it is difficult to say "this was all in my mind". Anyone who has experienced contact with "beings" will know what I am talking about....It's more real then "reality". Won't convince anyone else of this, but you also will never be able to convince someone who has experienced this themselves, otherwise. I know from experience.

Love,

haha. That's fascinating! I can imagine the dialogue he shared with them....

Alien: Tell us, Dr. Strassman, what is the molecular structure of N N DMT?

Strassman: Uh, why?

Alien: We're just curious what it looks like. Will you not share this information with a brother from another dimension? Fellow explorer and scientist, HMMM???