Sign in to follow this  
Jedi777

Esoteric Agenda--the last 45 min is very important

those who have watched this please just post if you did this will help me see if i will bother posting anymore info like this

Peace

A lot of stuff I've been reading recently has all eluded to the possibility of a mass spiritual/physical/energetic transcendence/evolution of the human race and some even the arrival of higher beings.

The "most powerful cosmic force in existence, the true nature of the universe; LOVE" is emphasized in mostly all of these writings. If not the arrival, then perhaps already existent beings on different vibrational levels that humans will be able to perceive due to their own+the earth's increase in levels of pulse vibration (2012 being the date in which this 'evolution' or 'destruction' of mankind is supposed to occur, in accordance to the "Mayan calendar", the "Tibetan Book of the Dead", and pagan scripture indicative of the "Coming of the Age of Aquarius, from the Age of Pisces"). Another thing to note, many of these sources that elude to this new 'era' are actually unrelated for the most part, in terms of time of publication and organization/social association.

Sign in to follow this