Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Borax

God most likely intended borax to be a humble bug killer but I just can't shake the feeling that Borax may have a multipurpose destiny.

If I hold a box of it, it has an instant effect on me. And if I hold the box up to my head I can *really* feel it.

I realize that not many households have borax around anymore, but if anyone does if they could give their 20 mule team box a big hug and let me know how it went, Muppetlabs would be most appreciative!!

That's odd! I have some kicking around for cleaning cloth diapers, I think, maybe I'll try this though tomorrow, but I'm not so sensitive and probably won't notice anything. My first daughter, when she was wee used to laugh deep belly laughs at the picture on our borax box of the borax girl holding a box with the borax girl holding a box with the borax girl, one of those infinity pics Borax Girl My husband beside me asks what the hell this is all relating to, and I'm really not sure :P

God most likely intended borax to be a humble bug killer but I just can't shake the feeling that Borax may have a multipurpose destiny.

If I hold a box of it, it has an instant effect on me. And if I hold the box up to my head I can *really* feel it.

I realize that not many households have borax around anymore, but if anyone does if they could give their 20 mule team box a big hug and let me know how it went, Muppetlabs would be most appreciative!!

Good for drying hides. All the old taxidermists used it!

Very good. Absorbs moisture. Kinda like salt maybe???

It's a mineral so sure it could?... I like boron ... It's in borax.

will have to check it out and get back to u!

Have fun!

Hi Yoda,

If you feel attracted to boric acid, might be because you have a need for it in energetic form.. Here's the homeopathic materia medica of boric acid.

And reading through the symptomology, you can see why it's a good idea not to ingest too much of the stuff in material form! :)

-Karen

Edited by karen

Sign in to follow this