VCraigP

EMF pollution protection

Hi all.

Some months ago I engaged in a conversation about Q-Link, which is purported to be a protection against chaotic EMF radiation. I have some misgivings about the product.

Can anyone suggest their best choice for EMF pollution protection. I am most interested in personal devices you can wear and / or carry.

I know about and have Orgonite - though I may well be getting more soon.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Craig

Hi Craig,

My favorite would be the "nano pendant" from Orgone Crystals. I have the triangular one. Superb. On the product page, there's a link to info on how the nano technology was developed. Basically, it gets the metal pieces smaller so there's more surface area.

-Karen

Hi all.

Some months ago I engaged in a conversation about Q-Link, which is purported to be a protection against chaotic EMF radiation. I have some misgivings about the product.

Can anyone suggest their best choice for EMF pollution protection. I am most interested in personal devices you can wear and / or carry.

Craig,

Here you go: http://www.detect-protect.com/k/

(The "EMF Protection Solutions" link is at the bottom, just left of center)

Here is a list of their distributors in the US: http://www.detect-protect.com/k/international/us.htm

Is there any scientifically method to prove the effectiveness of any of these products? Using a common EMF meter, I have never been able to measure any change in intensity of various EMF fields emitted by electrical appliances when using any supposed EMF protecting devices. Is it about intensity or something else? Is there any way to objectively measure the effectiveness?

I had this disc I bought -- you put it on the back of the monitor and you could feel a slight magnetic field from it. Can't remember the name. I just learned about the "Trifield Meter" which is used to measure spikes in milligauss, along with microwave-radio and kilovolts. Some people say the Trifield Meter doesn't really work but it's used for poltergeist tracking as well.

Anyway the magnetic field in my brain is stronger than what that disc was kicking out -- so I think I gave it to my coworker.

I have a TriField meter, and it works to measure EMF's, which are "energy after matter." What it doesn't measure is "energy before matter," which is orgone energy. Many of the devices that help protect from EMF's aren't interfering with the EMF's directly, so the TriField meter won't measure that. But the devices are orgone generators, which protect you energetically.

Wilhelm Reich studied orgone energy scientifically and had ways of measuring its effects. There are even very low-tech ways of measuring orgone, such as changes in skin tone and moisture.

The nano pendant that Dennis Griffin makes might be working partly on the material level - he says that the nano metals actually absorb microwaves. I haven't looked into it that carefully yet, except that I happen to have one and my personal experience with it is very positive.

-Karen

Is there any scientifically method to prove the effectiveness of any of these products? Using a common EMF meter, I have never been able to measure any change in intensity of various EMF fields emitted by electrical appliances when using any supposed EMF protecting devices. Is it about intensity or something else? Is there any way to objectively measure the effectiveness?

Yes, I have done the measurements as well. I also, during the 80's and 90's bought several of these devices to try out. I am extremely energy sensitive and I couldn't feel a damn thing by wearing any of them Total waste of money as far as I am concerned. I'll leave the 2000's for you guys to spend money on them; let me know if you find something that actually does something.

There are shielding materials which work well, we used them in electromagnetic design. None were the size of a pendant. I am still skeptical. Karen gives a good argument, though. Who knows, I may be lulled into spending hard earned cash on some more (nonsense OR wonder shielder). A person could just cut down on their exposure as in moving 6 yards away from any microwave in operation, not standing under fluorescents, not standing and dang sure not living under larger power lines, not holding a cell phone to your ear, not using a wired headphone with said cellphone (antenna) etc.

Qigong shielding methods certainly help.

If you are concerned about electro-magnetic field rediation, there is virtually no way these small pendants could do much to protect you from the waves all around you in most enviornments.

I've heard people speak well of the products at www.implosionresearch.com But I've also heard it said that they, and others similar, gather nasties and need clearing in a more-than-just-water-or-sunlight way after a while.

In a home or any building with electrical circuiitry there are bleed off frequencies from the circuits. The circuits act as an antennae. Therefor an incoherent field exists in the entire building. A very good way to reduce this field effect is to use Stetzer filters. There is a meter that one can buy through his company. The meter will quickly show the reduction in the field strength after the filter is plugged into an outlet.

Another way to abate negative fields is to divert the Hartmann lines that have been shown to cause health problems.

ralis

Well, I own a dzi bead from Tibet and the numerous feng shui suppliers on the internet that sell them just swear by them. It may be just superstition (or placebo effect, haha) than quantifiable scientific emf protection, but I will say that my dzi has had a great effect on minor health annoyances since I got it. A bit less scientific, but I like it :lol: If you're interested, I can send links to a couple of sites that sell good ones. There are a lot of scammers out there trying to pass off bone beads for dzi. And supposedly they're supposed to ward off all kinds of negativity.

Well said Dave, natural remote places are best for cultivation.

I forgot to mention about electrostatic part of EM pollution. This can result from use of synthetic materials eg nylon carpet, nylon-acrylic clothing, and plastics etc that tend to be good insulators. They can build up very high voltages up to many thousands of volts at various spots that can disrupt our energy flow by affecting one or more acu-points. Solution is to use natural materials like cotton etc

Surgeon General of Russia warned on the danger of cell phones today. On his press conference today he said that cell phone irradiation damages both body and brain escpecially for children. He also mentioned that he's been warning on that for five years now.

Surgeon General of Russia warned on the danger of cell phones today. On his press conference today he said that cell phone irradiation damages both body and brain escpecially for children. He also mentioned that he's been warning on that for five years now.

I don't doubt it. I've been hearing for a couple years now of higher rates of testicular cancer in men who keep their cell phone in their front pants pocket. :(

I don't doubt it. I've been hearing for a couple years now of higher rates of testicular cancer in men who keep their cell phone in their front pants pocket. :(

Hmmm....I wonder what the chances are that anyone would do a study on Orgonite to determine if is an effective protection against cancer developed by EMF Chaos....ha ha ha.

ON that one we will have to go with our more subtle senses and rely on those and gut feelings I suppose.

Karen, thanks for your suggestion ( I have already acted on it)

Seek 1 - I feel better already now that my hair is below shoulder length for the first time since high school :P

Ya-Mu I never considered myself "extremely energy sensitive" but I definitely felt things going on with both the Q-Link and a rather crude orgonite pendant I got over a year ago. There is no doubt in my mind there is something to them.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Good practice, generate strong lifeforce energy of your own, get the hell out of town :D as often as possible. Turn off the TV, Get away from your computer. These are all things I know, but good to have the reinforcement. Nevertheless I have wifi, HDTV, computer, cell phone etc in my daily life, so anything and everything to counteract these are good. Just like I am doing various things to detox the body due to normal accumulation of crud through modern living. I try to eat the best and breath the best, etc, but optimizing performance is what it's all about for me.

Thanks to all my friends here.

Craig

Hmmm....I wonder what the chances are that anyone would do a study on Orgonite to determine if is an effective protection against cancer developed by EMF Chaos....ha ha ha.

ON that one we will have to go with our more subtle senses and rely on those and gut feelings I suppose.

Hi Craig,

I know, the idea that conventional medicine would study orgone seriously is a "surely you jest" situation :). BUT.. studying orgone is exactly what Reich did, and scientifically, too. Of course what is meant by "scientific" is the key :). Reich didn't have Pharma backing and clinical trials and all that. But his methods of objective observation were scientific in the best sense of the word.

Now of course he didn't have the modern Croft-style orgone generators, but the research has continued. There is more that we can do beyond subjective observation - even the subtle realm of energy can be viewed objectively, to bring it into physical reality. In modern research, we can go into the etheric world and precipitate something out of the etheric wisdom, into physical knowledge.

Not to then cut out and discard the etheric, as material science does, but to connect it with the physical, as Reich did.

As for cancer, that's a whole 'nother discussion as to how EMF's contribute to cancer, and then to lay out a whole understanding of what cancer actually is. That's actually been done, and there are many researchers who contribute to that understanding - Dr. Hamer, Dr. Reckeweg in modern times, and resting on the foundational understanding of chronic illness provided by Dr. Hahnemann.

Not in the mainstream literature, that's for sure! And only just a blip on the "alternative medicine" radar, which largely uses the same linear, intellectual mindset as conventional medicine.

-Karen

Well said Dave, natural remote places are best for cultivation.

I forgot to mention about electrostatic part of EM pollution. This can result from use of synthetic materials eg nylon carpet, nylon-acrylic clothing, and plastics etc that tend to be good insulators. They can build up very high voltages up to many thousands of volts at various spots that can disrupt our energy flow by affecting one or more acu-points. Solution is to use natural materials like cotton etc

This is so overlooked but SO important!

Ya-Mu I never considered myself "extremely energy sensitive" but I definitely felt things going on with both the Q-Link and a rather crude orgonite pendant I got over a year ago. There is no doubt in my mind there is something to them.

Craig

That is one of the ones I tried out. I felt more from a rock found in a mountain stream than from that device.

I guess YMMV, but I think the rock would work just as well in shielding anyone from EMF.

My opinion: Just more new age nonsense.

Hint: Taoist Qigong; think on how magnetic fields appear and how a faraday cage works. Then apply your conclusions to your own energy field in the form of an external force counteracting the magnetic fields.

Cell phones. I haven't really looked for studies, but I would really think a low-powered bluetooth device with the higher powered phone set some distance away would be the better choice. This is what I do. Best would be the bluetooth speaker phones so you do not have the bluetooth device up against your head.

We live in a polluted world.

I would definately like to see the results of these devices with an Egely Wheel, it seems to spike when i increase my awareness doing various forms of training. This might be another way to get a reading on how effective these devices are but it has to be a double blind study...

Otherwise one could increase, raise or expand one's awareness accordingly, even unintentionally creating a false positive as a device that does what it claims.

This would work on the postulate that:

Anything that decreases EMF radiation also increases life force energy flow.

Which is based upon the postulate that:

Anything EMF or the 60hz powerline decreases vitality of the human organism.

Based upon findings in the 60hz range in the book Medical Massage by Ross Turchaninov, M.D.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

Cell phones. I haven't really looked for studies,

The study that Surgeon General of Russia was referring to was done in Hungary and some other country. They studied a group of young cell users who used cells for 10-20 years since childhood. Reportedly they had higher percentage of brain cancer incidents.

The study that Surgeon General of Russia was referring to was done in Hungary and some other country. They studied a group of young cell users who used cells for 10-20 years since childhood. Reportedly they had higher percentage of brain cancer incidents.

I don't like how it feels when I hold up a cell phone to my head. I don't think there is any way it could not effect a person negatively.