Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

Hello all,

Just registered and wish to introduce myself. I'm a seeker, and suppose I always have been. My background is probably more Buddhist than Taoist, although I've done some study and have been a practitioner of Tai Chi. I'm here to learn. Btw, I live in the UK.

Bruce

Edited by Bruce

How long have you done tai chi? Welcome to da Bums. :)

Hi Darin,

I practiced the Yang long form twice a day for about a year. Then some life struck, lol, and I just stopped. Inexplicable really. I haven't practiced for several years, and now don't even have the indoor space. It is something I want to get back to as it was likely the healthiest, both mentally and physically, time of my 52 years.

Currently, I'm just practicing meditation (Shikantaza) and doing a bit of yoga. I'm particularly interested in incorporating some chi kung into my practice. I learned some basic chi kung, back when, but I'm a little reluctant to take it too far without a teacher.

Thank you for the welcome. Much appreciated! :)

Bruce

When I lost a place to practice I threw out my couch, chairs and totally cleared out my living room. Of course I am single...

When I lost a place to practice I threw out my couch, chairs and totally cleared out my living room. Of course I am single...

That's brilliant! I could never get away with it. :lol:

Sign in to follow this