Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

Kundalini & Lucifer &:...

I do not know of the particular teachings you are referring to but I do know enough about the Alice Bailey works that I would suggest extreme caution and discernment of practicing anything related.

Edited by Ya Mu

I have to view it as bullshit. Nourishing prana and purifying chakras DO take you closer to God or God consciousness. The body is one of the reflections of the mind. Working on the "body" is working on the mind. Some will say that the mind and body is the same thing. Even Jesus worked on the body by fasting.

I can't view the Bible as an authoritative source on anything because of all of the so-called "corrections" and omissions. Even when the Bible was intact, remember that most people were illiterate and had to rely on another party to tell them what was in it.

Edited by lino

Sorry my last contribution was rude and I thought better of it.

Bottom line: this is complete and utter rubbish.

Plus: Alice Bailey was about as grounded as a fruit loop in orbit.

All best wishes,

~NeutralWire~

Bottom line: this is complete and utter rubbish.

Plus: Alice Bailey was about as grounded as a fruit loop in orbit.

~NeutralWire~

I tried to put it in more diplomatic terms but I personally agree with you. I think a large number of sources suggest she stole quite a bit of what she wrote. (note here: please no one ask me for references to support what I just printed - do your own research if this interests you). I do know a person that "studied" her works for many years only to arrive at the fact (for this person) that most of it was the opposite of factual.

I tried to put it in more diplomatic terms but I personally agree with you.

Believe it or not, what you got there was my diplomatic version! :lol:

The idea that ascending through chakras or spheres is some kind of delusion will dismiss just about every spiritual tradition from Hermetics to Celtic stuff to Islam. It's worse than merely wrong, to suggest such a thing argues either colossal ignorance or massive delusion. It puts some of the best and truest work done by our race in the crapper without a second thought.

The problem is that people can just disseminate this and the average schmoe can't tell it apart from something real. People who know no better buy it and have to spend years untwisting it all. You could get in serious trouble.

~NeutralWire~

Well that is cause the "churches" & Head that control the masses.....want you to believe that so you stay totally CLEAR from ever awakening and becoming closer to God with out them.

also i think its funny that the DK alice Baily stuff is from the "LUCIS" publications....

LUCIS = LUCIFER : )

This is rubbish.

Only way to learn is to do,

Is up worse than down? Left worse than Right?

Inside worse than Outside?

Nature knows no difference neither does God.

Edited by Vajrasattva

Funny how all the traditions teach you to "lift" your spirit.

If you know anything about the "Creation" (sumerian, Biblical, Islamic) the Creator took his most precious & 1st creation the "holy Spirit" and stuck in to the LOWEST part of the creation so it could rise back to him and spring life from that. from that all other "creations" became.

Hmm what does that sound like...?????

Alice Bailey never met this so called ascended master. This is just more "New Age" channeling nonsense. I studied her material years ago and found it to be a dead end.

There is a teacher in Sedona that has written many books based on her writings. I wrote him a letter and 6 weeks later he sent my letter back and wrote some cryptic response on my letter. LOL!! Can't remember his name. He claims meditation is a negative and harmful. Of course he has his own brand of meditation. LOL!!

A Dr. of Naturopathy here in Santa Fe told me that he knew of a number of Alice Bailey devotees that tried to use her system to heal themselves and others. These people became more ill and died. He felt her practices would lead to a disastrous end.

ralis

Having gone through catholic school and a general christian upbringing (and subsequently having rejected dogma and retaining a few core things that resonate with me and my continued practices,) Vajrasattva is absolutely correct. The general clergy and "sheep" basically consider any energy practices to be blasphemous, which I myself consider a blasphemy in its own right. Yet another attempt to control the masses.

The way I see it kundalini is the life force. Normally we get a little trickle but if you meditate and practice other disciplines you can open the floodgates. It not evil or Luciferic like that Christian Fundie Tex Marrs says. Thats the same as saying Taoist alchemy is evil.

I like Alice Bailey, Theosophy and the 7 chakra theory. I dont believe everything they teach but in my experience these initiations are real.

EDIT: Spelling.

Edited by DarinHamel

Having gone through catholic school and a general christian upbringing (and subsequently having rejected dogma and retaining a few core things that resonate with me and my continued practices,) Vajrasattva is absolutely correct. The general clergy and "sheep" basically consider any energy practices to be blasphemous, which I myself consider a blasphemy in its own right. Yet another attempt to control the masses.

You are right! The masses are controlled almost absolutely through fear. Strange, how these thought forms (possession) are so pernicious. The ones with self appointed power want absolute control. Whether it is religious or political matters not.

ralis

I "think" Luciferianism is just using God's technology, without acknowledging God.

Therefore, a lot of the methods would be similar, only difference being that God is ultimately left out of the picture.

I guess this is like if a student had a beef with and broke away from his teacher...and then started teaching the same methods, but not crediting his teacher for it. So, when you learn from Lucifer, you are learning from the student, not the teacher. Could still learn some good material, but not the highest-level and it could ultimately only get you so far...

Well, just a guess.. :D

I spent seven years with Alice Bailey group that she created. I too found it a dead end. A lot of these theosophical groups seem to have too much political agenda as well as their maze of spiritual practices.

The fundamentalists start with the assumption that everything else besides their own perspective is evil. This guy Marrs has book on various public figures and their showing masonic and other occult gestures in their hands. He has an explanation for every possible hand position imaginable as being an occult hand gesture. Except I didn't see one of a public figure with a finger up his nose, but if there were I am sure he would have an explanation of its occult significance.

I think the basic question in relation to the fundamentalists and paths that wake us up through our own personal devotion and practice is one of the gnostic idea of the jealous god vs the impersonal god, empty of conceptual judgment and description. There is a great book by Sri Anirvan, called Inner Yoga where he describes how in the past and present people can enter a type of lower samadhi who are easily deceived by a being in the astral who claim to be the ultimate god creator god. These people go on to create sects of religions claiming contact with the Highest, and often a jealous God. The introduction to Self Liberation through seeing with Naked Awareness translated by John Merdhin Reynolds, has a great take on the arising of the jealous god also.

I like what was said above about techniques being used without acknowledgment of God and their source hence Luciferic. Techniques, especially the new agey mish mosh could lead to a satifaction with the astral "Light." What I think is especially tempting is to think anyone has reached the Ultimate and there is no further to go.

The information in the teaching you cite is "channelled". I know that "channelled information is popular, but let's face it. Anyone can claim to be a channel and say any outrageous nonsense they want. It is my experience that our guides have absolutely NO desire to jump in our bodies and speak through us. I have investigated a few of the most popular channelers and have found considerable evidence that they are frauds looking to feast on the desperation and ignorance of desperate seekers. I would not believe anything that comes from a "channeled" source.

This seems like a very "Christian" way of thinking....not that I have anything against Christians, I used to be one, but in many cases people subscribing to one religion often demonize anything they don't understand as "Satanic". This has been going on since the Dark Ages and perhaps even longer I don't know. Albiet there are some aspects of Christianity (as an example) that deal with kundalini (using other terminology like "on fire for God" and "filled with the Holy Spirit") but as a general rule, many religions (not just Christianity) see anything supernatural (or unexplainable from the perspective of their religion) as "of the devil/dark side". I see this as fear mongering and a control mechanism.

Love,

Carson:D

Providing some insight into this....

Having studied Acupunture as an amature for sometime I have learned the following:

Chakras are point where many meridians converge and create an energy field.

Kundalini energy can be dangerous, this information correlates positively with many other professionals with credentials in this field.

How is it dangerous? Well it is a bit like doing surgery on yourself to a degree, and you are messing with balances in the body to perform an alchemical change.

That does not mean that those who were not trained in it do not know what they are doing, it merely means there should be caution used with those methods.

This information comes from Some of the older Five-Element Traditional Acupuncture Methods taught in France, which is one of the largest centers for some of the old energy practices of this system.

Five element acupunture is not the same as regualr acupuncture which uses point thereapy only, at that five element acupunture only rarely uses the detonification methods, it is mostly tonification.

At most five-element acupuncture is almost the same as medical chikung, the emphasis on energy manipulation methods may be more prevalent with medical chikung... However words elude me as the secret training seems to be almost if exactly the same.

I am not implying anything by saying that, because it seems the methods taught in France and at the medical chikung college in beijing seems to be similar.

What I mean to say is that it is more of functions of the human body at best. Weiqi field is a field mostly comprised of electromagnetic+chemicals like ATP and such. Kundalini is an alchemical trasformation dealing with the tripleburner-whitecoreoflight-connection to the gonad centers-and more.

It would be hard to argue from a Christian perspective, which I know I am not, but have read their bible many times. I dont know of any real information in that holy book on such a thing, and at that the internet sometimes is not a very good resource for such information regarding kundalini.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

I too was raised in a Christian community, Catholic school, and here's my take on this stuff:

1) people are taught that if something has not been explicitly given the 'ok' to do, then it's NOT 'ok' to do. Furthermore, if it's not something that has been explicitly talked about from the Bible/Church, then it doesn't come from the Bible/Church, therefore it must be satanic

2) people are taught that they cannot trust their own thoughts or their own emotions. If you have your own thought/emotion, be wary of trusting it, as humans are sinful and are prone to sin, so following that thought/emotion will probably lead you to sin. Even if it "feels" right, humans are so sinful that they can do totally sinful things all the time and "feel" totally great.... even while committing mortal sins. Especially if that thought/feeling tells you to do something against the Church, or even if it tells you to do something that hasn't been talked about from the Church (back to #1), then it's definitely sinful and probably directly from Satan!!!!!!!

Those two things pretty much sum up why it's not only wrong, but sinful and (more often than not) SATANIC, to do things beyond what the Church has told you to do (let alone AGAINST what the Church has told you to do). It also pretty much tells you that if you think independently, you are wrong... that's why I always look at things like this with a um..... well I don't jump to conclusions. When you have someone saying, "I am right and you are evil because I say so, or my community says so, according to how we say the world works" then um.... yeah, I'm wary of trusting that person and their judgment :unsure:

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

I have to view it as bullshit. Nourishing prana and purifying chakras DO take you closer to God or God consciousness. The body is one of the reflections of the mind. Working on the "body" is working on the mind. Some will say that the mind and body is the same thing. Even Jesus worked on the body by fasting.

I can't view the Bible as an authoritative source on anything because of all of the so-called "corrections" and omissions. Even when the Bible was intact, remember that most people were illiterate and had to rely on another party to tell them what was in it.

Maybe as 'Christian' and catholic tiranny it's useful and expresses and perpetuates itself that way, but disinfo is not helpful info.

My 2 cents on that matter

Its all fun and games till someone accidentally merges with Satan.

:lol:

What or Who is Satan?

What or Who is Satan?

That's the name of the devil (from Christianity).

Formerly known as Lucifer.

Lucifer was an angel that spoke out against God, then led a rebellion of angels, then was cast out of heaven, then became known as Satan/the devil, and ever since then has been tempting the souls of humans to turn away from God all so that when they die they can come to hell and he can torture them for all eternity in the fires of damnation!

And that's him in a nutshell ^_^

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Sign in to follow this