Sign in to follow this  
JeroenK

Hello!

Hello Forum :)

Wanted to post a video in the video thread of me as a hello and first post, but found out I had to post here first, hihi.

I'm from the Netherlands and live together with my girlfriend and our son Lucas, who's now 2,5 yrs old.

I'm a homefather and after taking care of our son I fill most of my time in practicing Hung Kuen, a southern style of kungfu.

I only fairly recently started reading Daoist texts and calling myself a Daoist, but I found out I have been following Daoist recommendations for a long time already.

I see some good discussions going on here, looking forward to interact with you all!

Hi JeroenK,

Welcom to the 'bums. I'm interested in learning more about Hung Kuen. Its five aninimal form yes?

There are a few southern style practitioners here. I practice Tong Long (Praying Mantis)

Have Fun.

I'm interested in learning more about Hung Kuen. Its five aninimal form yes?

Thank you Mal :)

I noticed there's a few martial arts practitioners here already :)

Hung Kuen is 5 animals and 5 elements indeed. We have one form called Fu Hok Seurng Ying Kuen which is the Tiger Crane double fist which gives Hung Kuen a slight bias towards Tiger and Crane, also because this is the most well known form most users would do on form based competitions.

Edited by JeroenK

Sign in to follow this