phore

Mass healing

This thread has given me some concern, even though I see that everyone's intentions here are benevolent and commendable.

One must be extremely circumspect, knowledgeable, experienced, and wise when attempting a distance-healing. In general, it is not just a matter of getting healing/clean energy to the intended target(s). One must also carefully analyze the case: What are the causes of the patient's condition? Do you really have the power to remove those causes or at least heal their effects? If not, is there something more productive and appropriate you can do for the patient?

For instance, if the cause of sickness is demonic possession/parasitism, do you know how to deal with those demons? They could be transferred to you.

By no means am I an expert in distance healing, but I do have general concerns for people who would undertake the kind of healing work discussed here. Without proper training, a person (or group of persons) could easily make a mistake. Such mistakes are potentially dangerous, not just to the patient but also to the healer(s).

another good point.

alright

would you say that prayer might be more appropriate than "healing" in this particular endeavor.

sort of like sending our energy to the source to distribute as she sees fit.

I guess like making the tao our point person. :lol:

^_^

If Vajrasattva doesn't want to do it then maybe Ya Mu? Those two sound like our best bets and it's probably best to let the point person decide all the other details.

If Vajrasattva doesn't want to do it then maybe Ya Mu? Those two sound like our best bets and it's probably best to let the point person decide all the other details.

?? Do what? i am lost here : )

I think i missed a post or 2.

Santi

?? Do what? i am lost here : )

I think i missed a post or 2.

Santi

yea, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

try post 14 16 17 18 19 i think

do you think this is how we should be approaching this? any suggestions?

or do you think we should all just act independantly?

I also had a prayer suggestion.

^_^

Vajrasattva,

You've just been nominated to be the point guy for this endeavour.

Your pal,

Yoda

Vajrasattva,

You've just been nominated to be the point guy for this endeavour.

Your pal,

Yoda

GREAT do I get a free Crab rangoon or spring roll with that? Just kidding : )

:)

Ok i went back and read some of the Posts.

In healing you have 2 things:

Pulling out Energy

Or Putting in Energy

Most people PUT IN with out much thought & then call it a day. This is good BUT if the negative is not taken out either before or after can lead to "overloads" and things getting "worse" before they get better.

Now in some cases when dealing with Energy problems and "root" causes of disease/suffering in order for things to get better they get a bit worse 1st. It has to come from its roots out. Or "Transformed" at higher levels.

Prayer helps, Positive Intent Helps below i have added some basics for folks that have no experience. Those that do feel free to use what ever method you know that "ACTUALLY" has worked for you.

It is too hard to "control" who is in or involved BUT i would figure that if you are attracted to this is either cause

1) you are a healer

2) you want to help the world become a better place

so you are somehow on the "path" to help others.

I think what we should have is a section on Tao Bumbs for healing If Sean & Yoda will allow it :) .

One adds to the List what needs healing, Person place or thing, or Crisis etc. And Daily the "healing TBs" checks in and sends healing session etc. Keep in mind it should be treated with the respect & Love and good intent from the heart on all levels. This can have very serious KARMIC consequences if not treated appropriately. I think if a TAO BUMB personally benefits from the healing received in the List he or she should make a humble DONATION to help abandon children or babies or feed hungry kids. The donation should be made with the intent that its done on behalf of everyone involved in the "healing" you received and the THE TAO BUMB founders. So there is a nice Karmic thing occurring on many levels.

Peace,

Santiago

p.s.

Here are some "simple" methods if you want to help but have no experience in healing:

These are articles from UMAATANTRA.COM that will help those that want to get involved and have no experience with BASIC healing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to perform a Blessing

And How Blessings Work...

Blessing

If it feels right, I would encourage you to try this for the victims of Katrina and other natural disasters, and for any others who may need it:

The practice of blessing exists in virtually every spiritual and religious tradition. Divinity is channeled through invocation and bodily gesture towards an object, ideal, or person. Most versions of blessing share a great deal in common.

Basically, to perform a blessing, do the following:

1) First calm your own mind, slowing and deepening your breathing.

2) Then mentally connect to the solid earth beneath you (through the nerves of your feet or, if sitting, your pelvic floor).

3) Then become aware of your heart center (two finger widths above the base of your breastbone), perhaps by tapping it several times lovingly with your left hand.

4) Then become aware of the crown of your head, and all of the majesty of the Universe above it (at the top of the head).

5) Smile to all of these points of your body as if greeting a dear old friend: soles of the feet, pelvic floor, heart center, crown center, palms..

6) Then connect to and mentally or verbally invoke divinity, using your own language, conceptions, or traditions, Connecting to that which is Greater than you and all else, but which Encompasses you and all else as well. Secular or religious, anyone can see himself as part of a greater Whole.

Depending on your religious heritage, your name for this greater Whole might be 'the One', or the Universe, or God, or Goddess, the Absolute, the Wuji, the Tao, Christ, Allah, Yaweh, Buddha Nature, Great Spirit, Ma...

7) Ask or intend that you become a suitable channel for the blessing, then as you continue to keep this pure intent, visualize, indicate, or name the objects or recipients of the blessing.

8) Let the blessing flow from the divine through your crown down through your heart center and out through the palms of your hands to the recipients. Visualizing white or gold light above you, flowing into your crown may help.

9) Let the blessing also flow from the earth up to your heart center, and from there out through the palms of your hands toward the recipients (the recipients may be in front of you, or visualized, or named).

10) Keep your awareness rotating slowly among your feet/pelvic floor and crown, and your heart and hands, and the recipients, as the blessing flows...

11) Continue for as long as you feel the flow, and for as long as you can maintain the beneficial intent of being a suitable channel.

Remember that you can not force the flow, as you are only a conduit. Simply ask that the blessing be given, and let it happen. You can always try again later, and you can repeat hourly, daily, etc...

With practice, you will begin to feel the flow of blessing, (or divine grace, or chi, or prana), and you will feel as it begins to trickle down, at which point, think thoughts of gratitude, smile if you like, and move about your business.

Do not be attached to the result. Merely be a conduit for what may be...

Other notes:

During the blessing, you may touch the ring finger of your left hand to your heart center palm facing you, and aim the palm of your right hand towards the recipients. Think of the ring finger further activating the compassion in your own heart.

You may name particular blessings (divine solice, security, healing, protection, compassion, love, sustenance...) as you begin and perform the blessing, if you wish.

This technique works best for those who regularly heal, meditate, or pray, according to their own traditions.

Some religions reserve this technique only for priests. I assure you, it works when used by anyone with compassionate intent and some practice.

You will feel what I mean if you do this daily for one month. It takes only minutes.

Smile, Breath Right and Keep Your Tongue Up!

Tao Semko www.UmaaTantra.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to Generate Positive Karma Using Simple Tantra

by Santiago Dobles

How to generate positive karma and compassion through tantra:

1) Breath in slowly for 7 seconds. Exhale for 7 Seconds

2) Visualize all the lovers you ever had, current lover, family, friends, associates, pets, those in need, anyone you may have a connection to or anyone you have both positive and negative issues with, etc. Or you may write all their names down on a piece of paper.

3) Extend your palms facing away from you toward your visualization, or toward the piece of paper containing their names.

4) Inhale and visualize pure energy from the Universe, or from a Diety/ aspect of the Divine (Shiva, Shakti, Ganesha, Virgin Mother, Buddha, etc.) above your crown center or head. Absorb that energy through your crown center as you inhale. Allow that energy to fill your entire body and being. Hold your breath and that Pranic energy till you feel like smiling (2 - 4 seconds).

5) Exhale for 7 seconds giving all that positive cosmic energy through your heart and hands to those in your mind / on your list.

Repeat this process at least 7 times, or if possible do it for 10 minutes a day. If you have more time, go for it!

After a week or two, you will realize that your life in general will improve and so will the lives of those you are sending positive energy to. This transformation is what Tantra is about.

Later on I will show you how to make these tantras more effective by using Mantra!

Enjoy!

Santiago Dobles

++++++++++++++

This is also very good:

http://www.meditationontwinhearts.org/ & effective.

another good point.

alright

would you say that prayer might be more appropriate than "healing" in this particular endeavor.

^_^

God/Tao/Shakti/Shiva/CHI itself knows best. Its been around a lot longer than we have : )Trust me its more intelligent.

i do get a sense that this could help a lot of folks... we just have to treat it appropriately.

Keep in mind...BLASTING can bring about more karma unfolding quickly (good or bad).

So go easy.. instead of YOU doing allow the "SOURCE" to do through you. Be from your heart.

this may be the best way to do things like this on the internet since its hard to say who has and who has not the experience etc.

Santi

I think what we should have is a section on Tao Bumbs for healing If Sean & Yoda will allow it :) .

Santi

great response :)

I have already pm'd sean regarding a "healing club"

^_^

ok i would like to summarize parts of santi's post into a basic statement of intent to be used when we are healing.

1 have only loving compassionate intent.

2 have the intent to allow the divine to work through you

3 have the intent for your energy to work in harmony with the other taobums.

lets get going.

^_^

another good point.

alright

^_^

Gentle phore,

Many blessings to you.

As I understand it, world and mind co-arise. When one is affected, so is the other. If we can heal one, we heal the other. Have you ever freely given a warm coat to a homeless person on a cold day? ... volunteered at a food bank or orphanage? If so, you know the healing effects these have on the mind. Conversely, have you ever forgiven someone who hurt you, and then experienced a lighter world, one in which the light of the Tao seemed to shine gently on you, and things just seemed to go your way? Have you observed how you affect the people around you by being centered, tranquil, at peace? This is the mind-world healing itself.

Meanwhile, it is not a bad idea to learn advanced techniques for healing. Distance-healing is such a technique; it takes years of experience, along with great wisdom and a fair amount of power, to do deftly. But it can be done, and there is a way to do it.

Prayer, I think, is just the set of all our actions, thoughts, and intentions. I have a hard time seeing it any other way, at least.

Be well!

kevin

Gentle phore,

Many blessings to you.

As I understand it, world and mind co-arise. When one is affected, so is the other. If we can heal one, we heal the other. Have you ever freely given a warm coat to a homeless person on a cold day? ... volunteered at a food bank or orphanage? If so, you know the healing effects these have on the mind. Conversely, have you ever forgiven someone who hurt you, and then experienced a lighter world, one in which the light of the Tao seemed to shine gently on you, and things just seemed to go your way? Have you observed how you affect the people around you by being centered, tranquil, at peace? This is the mind-world healing itself.

Meanwhile, it is not a bad idea to learn advanced techniques for healing. Distance-healing is such a technique; it takes years of experience, along with great wisdom and a fair amount of power, to do deftly. But it can be done, and there is a way to do it.

Prayer, I think, is just the set of all our actions, thoughts, and intentions. I have a hard time seeing it any other way, at least.

Be well!

kevin

Kevin,

One will never learn unless they do. The experience comes from doing and one gets better as they move further along their path.

I have seen some of the best & most effective healers do healing on people in person & from a distance. And their 1st line of defense & "anti-Biotics" to the healing is infact "Prayer".

God/ALLAH/TAO/Universe/ShivaShakti/NonConceptual mind etc knows best so why not ask & also draw from "SOURCE" to do?

At the end of the day WE DO NOT DO THE HEALING, BUT "SOURCE" does through you if its mean to be.

Peace

Santiago

ok i would like to summarize parts of santi's post into a basic statement of intent to be used when we are healing.

1 have only loving compassionate intent.

2 have the intent to allow the divine to work through you

3 have the intent for your energy to work in harmony with the other taobums.

lets get going.

^_^

Good statements.

However, I agree with the prayer aspect of "all at once" but still caution against the energy projection concept of all at once. Even though you list the intent, what I have found is that there will still be chaos due to the varied minds of all the people projecting. I have done several experiments with different ways of mass projecting of energy and I still encourage you to use the concept of ONE that is experienced doing the INTENT and everyone else simply projecting to that person clean energy. It would be easier for non-experienced people to do this than actual healing and it would give the experienced person much oomph in doing the healing. Too many variables, in my opinion, when doing it all at once.

In hopes that this may help, I am posting a general method for the individual to that is planning on participation in this project. From a previous post:

I practice the Warrior's Shield as laid out in this book.

S.H.I.E.L.D.

S. Shielding. No matter what a person wants to believe, sick qi exists. I have seen a whole lot of "energy healers" who either don't believe that it exists or believe that, because they believe it won't hurt them it won't hurt them. Most of these energy healers were sick from sick qi kickback. In other words it simply is, and no matter how much you believe that you will not be affected by it makes no difference to the fact that it exists. For several of those that say "but I do energy healing and it doesn't hurt me" I would suggest that perhaps you simply do not have enough qi and INTENT to displace the sick qi out of the patient's body OR you are young and vibrant and it hasn't caught up to you yet. To those that project qi daily for an hour to each patient, seeing over 8 folks daily, and with 100% result rate and are over 70 years of age in excellent health and KNOW that sick qi does not effect you, can I study with you?

H. Ask for help. Prayer is casting of INTENT. Always appropriate. Scientific observation has observed that non-denominational prayer works better that emotional or fanatical prayer. Yes, Higher Level beings of Light do exist.

I. INTENT - That through which manifestation occurs utilizing energy. A quantum level event.

E. Energy - If you do not practice energy cultivation simply do not attempt to heal others. So many "energy healers" are hurting themselves as well as potentially hurting others by attempting to do energy healing without cultivation. DON"T DO IT!

L. Listening leading to Linking. When in a total "qi state" we can know what to do for our patient. Listening starts first and, with MUCH practice, Linking.

D. Detachment - Never be attached to the outcome. If you remain attached to the outcome then the patient you worked on will continue to drain your energy.

I also believe that no one, not even an experienced qi cultivator should do energy healing unless they feel called to do so. This is serious work that really has no place for someone that simply wishes to dabble in it.

I also believe that no one, not even an experienced qi cultivator should do energy healing unless they feel called to do so. This is serious work that really has no place for someone that simply wishes to dabble in it.

Oh so true, so true! I used to heal people I saw just walking down the street. Sent energy(divine energy ofcourse, mind you! :P ) here and there and everywhere. I had so many hallusinations and inner turbulence that now, when Im out of it, all this sending healing energy to heal the world seems just so not-a-good-idea. Now that I have pulled back myself I see how much delusion there is in healing groups. "Good intention" is NOT enough to do a safe energy transfer. Not even "trust in the divine" is enough. Only being careful, aware, awake, listening, silent and observant of all the subtleties that happens both in your own energyfield, the transfering field and the clients field. And to see aura is not enough either. We need to see all the different layers of the aura, the different level of consciousness and how they all interact. This is not something you learn during a Reiki weekend.

When I was shown all the hidden dimensions that interacts during a healing I had to admit my incompetance. After I stopped projecting energy here and there my whole life has just got better and better. And it seems it makes no difference at all. The world continues. People around me are no less sick and no more happy with me doing healing on them than me not doing healing on them. This is a hard earned realization that probably wont reach the romantics of "divine healing love".

I also had a very famous healer to my clinic asking for help because he had so many nightmares. He had been doing healing professionaly for 20 years traveling all over scandinavia. He was a special case because he actually had the realization that there is more to it than just opening up and pouring out energy. Most healers just get angry and feel threatened when I tell them there is more to it. They are mostly just high on "good feelings of divine love".

Ok, I couldnt keep my mouth shut goddammit... carry on. Wont interfere here anymore.

Kevin,

One will never learn unless they do. The experience comes from doing and one gets better as they move further along their path.

Santiago, I agree with you here. But I am concerned about what sort of doing and learning will be going on, as well as the path these might take a relatively unguided, untrained person on.

God/ALLAH/TAO/Universe/ShivaShakti/NonConceptual mind etc knows best so why not ask & also draw from "SOURCE" to do?

At the end of the day WE DO NOT DO THE HEALING, BUT "SOURCE" does through you if its mean to be.

My learning may be off, but, as I was taught: Connecting directly to the Tao to tap its healing power is a mark of rather high attainment in the Taoist schools. I am not sure that just anyone can, at will, tap this miraculous power without the requisite cultivation. Ordinarily, energy-healers, when healing, just use their own energy and/or the ambient energy in the environment. There is nothing wrong with this, but it is not as powerful as tapping directly into the Tao to heal. If you can heal with the Tao like this, then you have my admiration; I am still working on it! :P

Peace, Santi!

kevin

I used to heal people I saw just walking down the street. Sent energy(divine energy ofcourse, mind you! tongue.gif ) here and there and everywhere. I had so many hallusinations and inner turbulence that now, when Im out of it, all this sending healing energy to heal the world seems just so not-a-good-idea. Now that I have pulled back myself I see how much delusion there is in healing groups. "Good intention" is NOT enough to do a safe energy transfer. Not even "trust in the divine" is enough. Only being careful, aware, awake, listening, silent and observant of all the subtleties that happens both in your own energyfield, the transfering field and the clients field. And to see aura is not enough either. We need to see all the different layers of the aura, the different level of consciousness and how they all interact. This is not something you learn during a Reiki weekend.

When I was shown all the hidden dimensions that interacts during a healing I had to admit my incompetance. After I stopped projecting energy here and there my whole life has just got better and better. And it seems it makes no difference at all. The world continues. People around me are no less sick and no more happy with me doing healing on them than me not doing healing on them. This is a hard earned realization that probably wont reach the romantics of "divine healing love".

I also had a very famous healer to my clinic asking for help because he had so many nightmares. He had been doing healing professionaly for 20 years traveling all over scandinavia. He was a special case because he actually had the realization that there is more to it than just opening up and pouring out energy. Most healers just get angry and feel threatened when I tell them there is more to it. They are mostly just high on "good feelings of divine love".

Ok, I couldnt keep my mouth shut goddammit... carry on. Wont interfere here anymore.

Sheng zhen, that was insightful and not an interference. ^_^ One should have a very solid understanding of how to deal with sick energy before trying to do energy-healing.

GREAT do I get a free Crab rangoon or spring roll with that? Just kidding : )

Ok i went back and read some of the Posts.

In healing you have 2 things:

Pulling out Energy

Or Putting in Energy

Most people PUT IN with out much thought & then call it a day. This is good BUT if the negative is not taken out either before or after can lead to "overloads" and things getting "worse" before they get better.

Now in some cases when dealing with Energy problems and "root" causes of disease/suffering in order for things to get better they get a bit worse 1st. It has to come from its roots out. Or "Transformed" at higher levels.

Prayer helps, Positive Intent Helps below i have added some basics for folks that have no experience. Those that do feel free to use what ever method you know that "ACTUALLY" has worked for you.

It is too hard to "control" who is in or involved BUT i would figure that if you are attracted to this is either cause

1) you are a healer

2) you want to help the world become a better place

so you are somehow on the "path" to help others.

One adds to the List what needs healing, Person place or thing, or Crisis etc. And Daily the "healing TBs" checks in and sends healing session etc. Keep in mind it should be treated with the respect & Love and good intent from the heart on all levels. This can have very serious KARMIC consequences if not treated appropriately. I think if a TAO BUMB personally benefits from the healing received in the List he or she should make a humble DONATION to help abandon children or babies or feed hungry kids. The donation should be made with the intent that its done on behalf of everyone involved in the "healing" you received and the THE TAO BUMB founders. So there is a nice Karmic thing occurring on many levels.

Peace,

Santiago

p.s.

Here are some "simple" methods if you want to help but have no experience in healing:

These are articles from UMAATANTRA.COM that will help those that want to get involved and have no experience with BASIC healing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to perform a Blessing

And How Blessings Work...

Blessing

If it feels right, I would encourage you to try this for the victims of Katrina and other natural disasters, and for any others who may need it:

The practice of blessing exists in virtually every spiritual and religious tradition. Divinity is channeled through invocation and bodily gesture towards an object, ideal, or person. Most versions of blessing share a great deal in common.

Basically, to perform a blessing, do the following:

1) First calm your own mind, slowing and deepening your breathing.

2) Then mentally connect to the solid earth beneath you (through the nerves of your feet or, if sitting, your pelvic floor).

3) Then become aware of your heart center (two finger widths above the base of your breastbone), perhaps by tapping it several times lovingly with your left hand.

4) Then become aware of the crown of your head, and all of the majesty of the Universe above it (at the top of the head).

5) Smile to all of these points of your body as if greeting a dear old friend: soles of the feet, pelvic floor, heart center, crown center, palms..

6) Then connect to and mentally or verbally invoke divinity, using your own language, conceptions, or traditions, Connecting to that which is Greater than you and all else, but which Encompasses you and all else as well. Secular or religious, anyone can see himself as part of a greater Whole.

Depending on your religious heritage, your name for this greater Whole might be 'the One', or the Universe, or God, or Goddess, the Absolute, the Wuji, the Tao, Christ, Allah, Yaweh, Buddha Nature, Great Spirit, Ma...

7) Ask or intend that you become a suitable channel for the blessing, then as you continue to keep this pure intent, visualize, indicate, or name the objects or recipients of the blessing.

8) Let the blessing flow from the divine through your crown down through your heart center and out through the palms of your hands to the recipients. Visualizing white or gold light above you, flowing into your crown may help.

9) Let the blessing also flow from the earth up to your heart center, and from there out through the palms of your hands toward the recipients (the recipients may be in front of you, or visualized, or named).

10) Keep your awareness rotating slowly among your feet/pelvic floor and crown, and your heart and hands, and the recipients, as the blessing flows...

11) Continue for as long as you feel the flow, and for as long as you can maintain the beneficial intent of being a suitable channel.

Remember that you can not force the flow, as you are only a conduit. Simply ask that the blessing be given, and let it happen. You can always try again later, and you can repeat hourly, daily, etc...

With practice, you will begin to feel the flow of blessing, (or divine grace, or chi, or prana), and you will feel as it begins to trickle down, at which point, think thoughts of gratitude, smile if you like, and move about your business.

Do not be attached to the result. Merely be a conduit for what may be...

Other notes:

During the blessing, you may touch the ring finger of your left hand to your heart center palm facing you, and aim the palm of your right hand towards the recipients. Think of the ring finger further activating the compassion in your own heart.

You may name particular blessings (divine solice, security, healing, protection, compassion, love, sustenance...) as you begin and perform the blessing, if you wish.

This technique works best for those who regularly heal, meditate, or pray, according to their own traditions.

Some religions reserve this technique only for priests. I assure you, it works when used by anyone with compassionate intent and some practice.

You will feel what I mean if you do this daily for one month. It takes only minutes.

Smile, Breath Right and Keep Your Tongue Up!

Tao Semko www.UmaaTantra.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to Generate Positive Karma Using Simple Tantra

by Santiago Dobles

How to generate positive karma and compassion through tantra:

1) Breath in slowly for 7 seconds. Exhale for 7 Seconds

2) Visualize all the lovers you ever had, current lover, family, friends, associates, pets, those in need, anyone you may have a connection to or anyone you have both positive and negative issues with, etc. Or you may write all their names down on a piece of paper.

3) Extend your palms facing away from you toward your visualization, or toward the piece of paper containing their names.

4) Inhale and visualize pure energy from the Universe, or from a Diety/ aspect of the Divine (Shiva, Shakti, Ganesha, Virgin Mother, Buddha, etc.) above your crown center or head. Absorb that energy through your crown center as you inhale. Allow that energy to fill your entire body and being. Hold your breath and that Pranic energy till you feel like smiling (2 - 4 seconds).

5) Exhale for 7 seconds giving all that positive cosmic energy through your heart and hands to those in your mind / on your list.

Repeat this process at least 7 times, or if possible do it for 10 minutes a day. If you have more time, go for it!

After a week or two, you will realize that your life in general will improve and so will the lives of those you are sending positive energy to. This transformation is what Tantra is about.

Later on I will show you how to make these tantras more effective by using Mantra!

Enjoy!

Santiago Dobles

++++++++++++++

This is also very good:

http://www.meditationontwinhearts.org/ & effective.

God/Tao/Shakti/Shiva/CHI itself knows best. Its been around a lot longer than we have : )Trust me its more intelligent.

i do get a sense that this could help a lot of folks... we just have to treat it appropriately.

Keep in mind...BLASTING can bring about more karma unfolding quickly (good or bad).

So go easy.. instead of YOU doing allow the "SOURCE" to do through you. Be from your heart.

this may be the best way to do things like this on the internet since its hard to say who has and who has not the experience etc.

Santi

Wow, the "blessing" is amazingly similar to the basic ThetaHealing technique! Connect with Earth up through yourself to Source. Then channel and witness the healing by the Divine. Actually, I've found this basic method to be in common from many energetic healing modalities.. :)

Wow, the "blessing" is amazingly similar to the basic ThetaHealing technique! Connect with Earth up through yourself to Source. Then channel and witness the healing by the Divine. Actually, I've found this basic method to be in common from many energetic healing modalities.. :)

I have never heard of the basic theta healing tech but what i posted is very basic Bon Po & Tantra & Sufi methods of healing.

Makes sense to me that there is a common thread. At the end of the day their is only "ONE" Most high.

: )

Peace

Santi