phore

Mass healing

does anyone else think that the taobums should gang up and mass heal something.

possible subjects

economy

Illuminati

gossamers situation

environment

ect...

^_^

The fact that there are so many of us all practicing, is mass healing the planet slowly but surely, and the more of us there are the greater the healing. Personally I think it would be counter productive to all focus on the illuminati... ...the best thing to do is to just ignore them, and then they will lose their power. If all of the individuals refuse to comply with them, they will go away.

One of the reasons this may not be a good idea is the conflict of intent. I have noticed when several energy practitioners get together and try to project energy that quite a bit of chaos occurs. There are two ways to do it that eliminates this chaos but I really don't believe that a consensus could be arrived at by the members of this forum on the "proper" way to do such a thing.

Well maybe the lesser among us could get our vectors pointing in pretty much the same direction and have a greater combined effect :)

I think it is a great idea phore

The power of intent is real

we would certainly need to esatblish a common intent before we begin.

I think it would be fine if we all use our own favored healing methods as long as we could establish this intent.

as for the Illuminati, It seems to me at least that they have been ignored long enough.

In psychological healing an ignored problem becomes repressed. It doesn't go away. We have to acknowledge its existence before healing can occur.

Love can change things. The Illuminati are just misguided. Their power controls them.

^_^

possible subjects

economy

Illuminati

gossamers situation

environment

ect...

^_^

Excellent Idea! Let's pick a topic and work on it for 40 days! Count me in!

Im in for the fire in australia. everyone who wants to begin healing, go ahead. however you want. any kind of healing is good. Lets send healing loving energy to nature, and to the lifeforms affected by the fire. Maybe water energy might be appropriate. Lets have the intent to be harmonious.

anyone can participate, you dont necessarily have to reply to the thread or even have an account.

I certainly agree that by practicing alone we counterbalance a lot of the negative energies in the earth. :)

I was suggesting this mainly as an experiment. I think it would be interesting to determine how much of an effect we can have on the worlds events. Also it would good if we could help others in the process.

thanks everyone for the suggestions and support.

^_^

Edited by phore

To quote AugustLeo in antoher thread: "in duality you can not have the bliss without the piss". This is something we cant escape no matter how much "healing" we pour into it.

One of the reasons this may not be a good idea is the conflict of intent. I have noticed when several energy practitioners get together and try to project energy that quite a bit of chaos occurs. There are two ways to do it that eliminates this chaos but I really don't believe that a consensus could be arrived at by the members of this forum on the "proper" way to do such a thing.

Yes. Especially in any kind of healing-by-getting-out-of-the-way, the more collaborators there are, the more the different bits where each person is still in the way a little bit collectively cover the window.

So to speak.

Maybe for this plan it might be good for one person to have a plan and everyone else just have the plan to assist the one person.

My English is bloody awful today. I blame the government.

possible subjects

economy

Illuminati

gossamers situation

environment

ect...

^_^

Check the following sites:

1. www.meditationontwinhearts.org

2. www.meditatepeace.com

Maybe for this plan it might be good for one person to have a plan and everyone else just have the plan to assist the one person.

YES! YES!. This is one of the ways I referred to in order to insure that chaos doesn't prevail. I have done these type of experiments many times and SEEN others do various methods. The method you are referring to seems to work very well.

Requirement are that the person doing the manipulating has experience in energetics and is powerful enough to hold the incoming energy and shape it to the desired outcome.

I also firmly believe that the person doing this should be a good and moral person, have calmness, and have practiced considerably. The first rule of healing is Do No Harm, and this person should know and recognize that. I also firmly believe that the person doing this should hold the INTENT that The Will of the Light Be Done (of course this can be phrased many ways but I sincerely believe that if this is not added then the person will be limited in what can be accomplished. This belief comes through many years of practicing energy manipulation and is backed up by many real world healing situations.

So, if the folks here are interested in this method, the person I would suggest would be someone who has already said they would participate. I would be glad to state my opinion if the consensus is that this method is the way everyone wishes to proceed. And most certainly the person chosen has to wish to do this. Or go another way if everyone wishes, but I ask, How will another method insure that the first rule of healing is not violated? Remember, healing and curing are NOT the same thing. Some times what we see on the surface is not the real situation but an established scenario for spiritual growth, and if this is violated energetically does anyone really think that good or positive comes from it?

Edited by Ya Mu

YES! YES!. This is one of the ways I referred to in order to insure that chaos doesn't prevail. I have done these type of experiments many times and SEEN others do various methods. The method you are referring to seems to work very well.

Requirement are that the person doing the manipulating has experience in energetics and is powerful enough to hold the incoming energy and shape it to the desired outcome.

I also firmly believe that the person doing this should be a good and moral person, have calmness, and have practiced considerably. The first rule of healing is Do No Harm, and this person should know and recognize that. I also firmly believe that the person doing this should hold the INTENT that The Will of the Light Be Done (of course this can be phrased many ways but I sincerely believe that if this is not added then the person will be limited in what can be accomplished. This belief comes through many years of practicing energy manipulation and is backed up by many real world healing situations.

So, if the folks here are interested in this method, the person I would suggest would be someone who has already said they would participate. I would be glad to state my opinion if the consensus is that this method is the way everyone wishes to proceed. And most certainly the person chosen has to wish to do this. Or go another way if everyone wishes, but I ask, How will another method insure that the first rule of healing is not violated? Remember, healing and curing are NOT the same thing. Some times what we see on the surface is not the real situation but an established scenario for spiritual growth, and if this is violated energetically does anyone really think that good or positive comes from it?

actually once we had the subforum up I was going to suggest something similar.

I took an idea i had seen on an anime, where several psychics arranged in a fan formation (the half circle type of fan that women carried before electricity) basically all of the psychics stood in a half circle, except one who they designated to stand in the center. the ones on the outside projected their energy to the one in the center. the one in the center directed the energy and added his own.

obviously since we aren't meeting in person we cant really do this, but the idea would be the same.

I would like to hear your opinion yamu. I also have someone in mind if they are up for it. (maybe were thinking of the same person)

Also any volunteers would be nice.

also great websites. Looks like we arent the first to try this.

^_^

Edited by phore

actually once we had the subforum up I was going to suggest something similar.

I took an idea i had seen on an anime, where several psychics arranged in a fan formation (the half circle type of fan that women carried before electricity) basically all of the psychics stood in a half circle, except one who they designated to stand in the center. the ones on the outside projected their energy to the one in the center. the one in the center directed the energy and added his own.

obviously since we aren't meeting in person we cant really do this, but the idea would be the same.

I would like to hear your opinion yamu. I also have someone in mind if they are up for it. (maybe were thinking of the same person)

Also any volunteers would be nice.

also great websites. Looks like we arent the first to try this.

^_^

I have done this many times with the method I described. I have also seen many times the all at once approach,; the results are really skewed and chaotic.

If he agrees with the method and wishes to I suggest as the point person Vajrasattva as meeting the requirements that I personally think are very important in a task such as this.

But everyone should remember THIS IS NOT PLAYING AROUND and is very serious stuff.

I have done this many times with the method I described. I have also seen many times the all at once approach,; the results are really skewed and chaotic.

If he agrees with the method and wishes to I suggest as the point person Vajrasattva as meeting the requirements that I personally think are very important in a task such as this.

But everyone should remember THIS IS NOT PLAYING AROUND and is very serious stuff.

All of my experience with santi leads me to the same conclusion.

It might be wise to hear his opinion on how we should proceed with this before we decide to use the fan formation though.

also you said that this was one method. do you know others that might be appropriate?

^_^

All of my experience with santi leads me to the same conclusion.

It might be wise to hear his opinion on how we should proceed with this before we decide to use the fan formation though.

also you said that this was one method. do you know others that might be appropriate?

^_^

Fan not necessary. What is necessary, in my opinion, is all the things I listed in previous post.

The method I am referring to simply has everyone project energy with no set intent, other than clean energy, to the point person. The point person utilizes his/her INTENT and manipulates the energy for the outcome.

Another method that I frequently use when my advanced students are around requires timing that would not be possible in this situation. I believe that the proposed method would be best in this situation. But whoever the point person is would have huge responsibility; nothing to be taken lightly, only with sobriety. I would fault no one that didn't wish to assume this responsibility.

I am keen to participate.

Just as another idea to contemplate, I believe it was James Twyman who would organise mass healing/peace prayers. They found it useful to have a team go to 'ground zero' and have a healing staff imbedded into the ground (like a giant accupuncture needle). Their belief was that the staff anchored and gave focus to the incoming energies.

BLC_main_0789.jpg

Edited by Stigweard

ya mu,

I was using Fan formation as shorthand for your idea, since they both basically revolve around the idea of a point person and we cant really organize into a fan over taobums anyways. :)

I would also prefer to avoid timing based methods.

it would be nice if you could compose some basic guidelines on healing to avoid harming the recipients and the participants. I just noted that you seem concerned about it and, seem to be knowledgeable enough to write it up. It would also help since the invitation to participate is open to anyone on the forum. This could attract people who wish to participate but dont really have any experience with healing.

^_^

This thread has given me some concern, even though I see that everyone's intentions here are benevolent and commendable.

One must be extremely circumspect, knowledgeable, experienced, and wise when attempting a distance-healing. In general, it is not just a matter of getting healing/clean energy to the intended target(s). One must also carefully analyze the case: What are the causes of the patient's condition? Do you really have the power to remove those causes or at least heal their effects? If not, is there something more productive and appropriate you can do for the patient?

For instance, if the cause of sickness is demonic possession/parasitism, do you know how to deal with those demons? They could be transferred to you.

By no means am I an expert in distance healing, but I do have general concerns for people who would undertake the kind of healing work discussed here. Without proper training, a person (or group of persons) could easily make a mistake. Such mistakes are potentially dangerous, not just to the patient but also to the healer(s).

This thread has given me some concern, even though I see that everyone's intentions here are benevolent and commendable.

One must be extremely circumspect, knowledgeable, experienced, and wise when attempting a distance-healing. In general, it is not just a matter of getting healing/clean energy to the intended target(s). One must also carefully analyze the case: What are the causes of the patient's condition? Do you really have the power to remove those causes or at least heal their effects? If not, is there something more productive and appropriate you can do for the patient?

For instance, if the cause of sickness is demonic possession/parasitism, do you know how to deal with those demons? They could be transferred to you.

By no means am I an expert in distance healing, but I do have general concerns for people who would undertake the kind of healing work discussed here. Without proper training, a person (or group of persons) could easily make a mistake. Such mistakes are potentially dangerous, not just to the patient but also to the healer(s).

VERY valid concern.

I stated the same thing in other words. This is the reason I said that it should only be done by someone who has knowledge of these things and why I suggested (reluctantly but I could SEE where the enthusiasm was headed) to use the method where most only projected energy and one person who did posses that knowledge to be the person who actually did the work. It still totally amazes me that folks think they can, by reading a book, without proper training, do energy healing work. I studied energy healing for right at 30 years which included a 12 year apprenticeship and another 10 year apprenticeship. There was/is NO WAY to condense this into any book, or "following guidelines on the internet". I offer a 500 hour training program for those that really wish to do this. Other teachers offer training programs for those that wish to do this.

But seeing where the enthusiasm for this project was headed I am trying to help minimize, with suggestions, any negative impact. And I outright refuse to agree to, and will continue to speak out against, any type of "helter skelter all at once now everything is roses" type of energy projection. Without complete sobriety, having practiced qigong for a long time, and the other requirements I already stated no one is doing themselves or anyone else any favors by projecting energy.