Sign in to follow this  
mat black

prayers for fire victims in Aust

Intense fires throughout south eastern Australia have killed people and wiped out towns over the past couple of days.

If anyone wants to dedicate any prayer of any sort to the alleviation of sufering associated with the fires, that'd be nice.

Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, Christian, any tradition. Well intentioned dedcations are what is most important.

Edited by mat black

Intense fires throughout south eastern Australia have killed people and wiped out towns over the past couple of days.

If anyone wants to dedicate any prayer of any sort to the alleviation of sufering associated with the fires, that'd be nice.

Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, Christian, any tradition. Well intentioned dedcations are what is most important.

yes.

of course.

Thank you for mentioning this, Mat

am sorry hadn't heard about it all?

Why are there fires? Is it from drought ?

will sit with it tonight, thank you.

Its devastating :(

Thoughts of Peace and Love for those poor souls........and here I sit in North Queendsland surrounded by flooding rains. It's a weird world :(

It's just fire season Shon conditions can be harsh in Aus. But this is a very bad situation even for us, looks worse than Ash Wednesday!

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25023335-1243,00.html

Hottest day ever recorded in Victoria yesterday.

47.6C or 118 F

100knot winds

Thoughts and prayers for those who have suffered.

It is remarkable how quickly the weather has changed in the last ten years.

It is remarkable how quickly the weather has changed in the last ten years.

The north seems to be getting wetter, & the south hotter . Im glad Im a wanderer down here .That freedom of movement is coming in useful.

As Ive just got back positive news of a close freinds safety , I wanna register my appreciation of any prayers sent .

Sign in to follow this