Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Why are people so loud?

Ever wonder why some people have the need to be excessively noisy? like I am standing a few inches away from someone and they are pretty much yelling. it's as much woman as it is men and I am probably guilty of this to at times.

what is this about. Are people mroons? I can understand if your a football coach and your yelling at your players from the sideline but yelling or just speaking very loud when your right enxt to someone?

Or you get the obnoxious dude who is projecting his voice into an entire room so you can't help hear what he is saying.

Damn, I probably do that alot. Pointless!

Ok so maybe this is a stupid thread.

Still doesn't change the fact excessively loud people should consider why they need to be so damn loud though.

Tell me about it...I work in a warehouse.

The overhead (119 miles, to be exact) of conveyor belt systems and reset horns for sensors and trash compactor machines/lines going 24 hours a day, it certainly calls for us employees to speak more loudly in the building just so that we are heard. It's a lovely system they have, for those shy or with low voices get centered on in the "teamwork" part of our review, so it gets a little controversial at times.

I usually start the day with "SPEAK UP, BOSS, WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!" in the shift start-up meetings. And from that point I have to be sure to remain an audible person myself, I am responsible for the facilitating process of the department: make sure all work flows through the fastest and most accurate way possible, and to keep everyone working together as a team and that everyone is considered while some cases call for inclusion.

All in a day at the factory, just gotta stock up on herbal losenges. :)

In Norway a comedian launched a concept called the "noise belt".

This belt moves erratically around the country, and it can run through your house, or the house next door. In this way, people standing or living next to you can actually be in the noise belt, and not you. In the noise belt, everything is more noisy. Everything.

h

Sign in to follow this