Sign in to follow this  
Ya Mu

Negative energy kickback as a nation

I have thought on this some for the last several years and have never had much opportunity to discuss it with anyone. One of the things I have SEEN is that the USA has been experiencing negative energy feedback/kickback because of the decisions of the last 8 years. Yes of course this has been happening with all nations since the beginning of time and it certainly has not been the only time in our history, but I would like to ask, in the last 8 years, how many of you have felt this negative energy kickback? Do you think the economic situation we find ourself in today partly (mainly?) due too this kickback? After all, you would think that killing over 100,000 people and dropping nuclear material that negatively influences the life of thousands more has to have energetic repercussions.

Please don't turn this into a political thread. I am not talking about any political policy but about the energetic repercussions of actions of nations as a whole. We could easily look at at other nations and other periods of history as well, but I am particularly interested in what others have felt or SEEN in the last 8 years.

I personally felt a huge negative energy kickback when 9-11 happened. I slept for like 15 hours the next day, and it truly changed my life. The rest of the past 8 years I think is just the aftermath of that event.

Many people all around the world are much more used to that sort of catastrophe happening, but I wasn't...I don't think most of our nation was ready for it.

About what our nation does...I think this is the first time in history where a government has actually been somewhat accountable for what it does. Everything they do is broadcast to every home on multiple tv sets...if the people choose to watch it. And for the most part they do. These days the media really keeps the big guys in check.

So to me, what the US has done in the world is very tame compared to the rest of time. About nuclear weaponry...if you look back to WWII, it's amazing to think we actually used atomic bombs. That would not happen today. So that's just one example of being kept in check.

I personally felt a huge negative energy kickback when 9-11 happened. I slept for like 15 hours the next day, and it truly changed my life. The rest of the past 8 years I think is just the aftermath of that event.

Many people all around the world are much more used to that sort of catastrophe happening, but I wasn't...I don't think most of our nation was ready for it.

About what our nation does...I think this is the first time in history where a government has actually been somewhat accountable for what it does. Everything they do is broadcast to every home on multiple tv sets...if the people choose to watch it. And for the most part they do. These days the media really keeps the big guys in check.

So to me, what the US has done in the world is very tame compared to the rest of time. About nuclear weaponry...if you look back to WWII, it's amazing to think we actually used atomic bombs. That would not happen today. So that's just one example of being kept in check.

I too felt 911 but I also felt and SAW the energy kickback from our bombings in Iraq.

It is considered a fact that we used nuclear material in many of the bombs. There is one particular doctor ( I believe from the USA) who has treated many children there from radioactive poisoning and has spoken out about it.

And I disagree with you about the "held accountable" by the media. It appears to me that there was no accountability by the last 8 years of administration. This isn't, however, what I wish for this thread to be about as it will definitely be turned into a democrat/republican thing and I would rather we stick with the energetics issue. I am neither democrat or republican and hope that we all can look at this strictly from an energetic viewpoint. I would ask that we agree to disagree about the accountability and continue the energetic aspect of what has happened over the last 8 years. Your comment about what you felt on 911 is the type of thing I was looking for.

How many others felt negative energy kickback during the last 8 years?

It is considered a fact that we used nuclear material in many of the bombs. There is one particular doctor ( I believe from the USA) who has treated many children there from radioactive poisoning and has spoken out about it.

Yep this is true...I kind of forgot about this. When I was going through basic training they were still using (I think) depleted uranium in the ammunition in Iraq/Afghanistan, so we had to train with MOPP gear to avoid getting contaminated by our own weaponry. :rolleyes:

Anyway, good topic.

killing over 100,000 people and dropping nuclear material that negatively influences the life of thousands more has to have energetic repercussions.
I think you forgot a 0 there - as we've actually killed more than 1 million Iraqis since "liberating" them in 2003.

Sorry to derail, carry-on now... :D

Please don't turn this into a political thread. I am not talking about any political policy but about the energetic repercussions of actions of nations as a whole. We could easily look at at other nations and other periods of history as well, but I am particularly interested in what others have felt or SEEN in the last 8 years.

Using the term 'the last 8 years' and 'please dont turn this into a political thread' shouldnt be used in the same post. By saying that, you made it political right from the getgo, before anyone had a chance to say otherwise.

The pages of history that are relevant to today's picture include far more than the last 8 years. :rolleyes:

man that really is so far from the truth

Indeed, the manner in which this is so selectively applied is disgusting.

Edited by joeblast

Using the term 'the last 8 years' and 'please dont turn this into a political thread' shouldnt be used in the same post. By saying that, you made it political right from the getgo, before anyone had a chance to say otherwise.

The pages of history that are relevant to today's picture include far more than the last 8 years. :rolleyes:

Indeed, the manner in which this is so selectively applied is disgusting.

I did say we could apply this throughout history. But the age poll we just had of the average age here implies that not many here remember the wars WWII or even Korea, or heck, many of the age group posting doesn't even remember the Vietnam era. So how are they to have any comment on the energetics felt if we go back too many years?

But I am particular interested in who has felt the negative energy kickback during the last 8 years and I don't see why we, no matter what political leaning each of us has, can't answer from an energetic viewpoint.

I have certainly SEEN this energetic shift and I wondered who else has felt or SEEN it.

What we see now is just a hangover after about 30 (not 8) years of overspending that started with R. Reagan.

You can call this hangover Negative Energy kickback if you want. Kinda fit.

What we see now is just a hangover after about 30 (not 8) years of overspending that started with R. Reagan.

You can call this hangover Negative Energy kickback if you want. Kinda fit.

Just as good an OPINION as anyone else. That is not what I am referring to. I am referring to a natural energy law that folks who practice energetics can feel and SEE energy as it feedbacks. Just like Scotty posted about feeling the energetics of 911.

What I am asking is who has felt or SEEN the ENERGETICS?

yes, group kamma. it is ever present.

metta

adam

I have thought on this some for the last several years and have never had much opportunity to discuss it with anyone. One of the things I have SEEN is that the USA has been experiencing negative energy feedback/kickback because of the decisions of the last 8 years. Yes of course this has been happening with all nations since the beginning of time and it certainly has not been the only time in our history, but I would like to ask, in the last 8 years, how many of you have felt this negative energy kickback? Do you think the economic situation we find ourself in today partly (mainly?) due too this kickback? After all, you would think that killing over 100,000 people and dropping nuclear material that negatively influences the life of thousands more has to have energetic repercussions.

yes, group kamma. it is ever present.

metta

adam

Now we are getting somewhere, but in particular I am interested in the aspect of this that can be felt by energy practitioners that feel or SEE energy events.

Did you have any particular energetic realization at any point?

Are there other energy practitioners out these that felt or SAW these negative feedback energy shifts? Please comment.

yes i saw and felt some big energy shifts over that time, the biggest shift i have ever seen was just before 9/11. it worried me, but i dont watch tv so it was another few days before i knew what it was. poor skills on my part.

metta

adam

Now we are getting somewhere, but in particular I am interested in the aspect of this that can be felt by energy practitioners that feel or SEE energy events.

Did you have any particular energetic realization at any point?

Are there other energy practitioners out these that felt or SAW these negative feedback energy shifts? Please comment.

I wonder if Americas reaction and supsequent response would have been different if the tradegy had happened on the west coast as opposed to the east coast?

I have always felt that the energy on the Alantic side is some how denser with a tendency to stack up, while on the pacific coast it seems lighter,more fluid, almost comparable to a adolescent who quickly forget those things which hold little interest.

Edited by seadog

yes i saw and felt some big energy shifts over that time, the biggest shift i have ever seen was just before 9/11. it worried me, but i dont watch tv so it was another few days before i knew what it was. poor skills on my part.

metta

adam

Yes I did as well. Some of my more advanced students actually saw the tumbling buildings in dreamtime before the event. A large energy shift for sure. I was actually projecting energy at the exact moment of 911 and felt a HUGE pull on my energy.

I have also felt the energy kickback from almost everything we did in Irag as well as the different kind of shifts before the major disasters of the world that we have experienced in the last several years. I think we are actually going to experience these shifts more and more over the next several years. It energetically feels to me like we are building to some type of apex pt. I have had visions of some of the things that could happen but hope that we can divert some of these things energetically. I sincerely believe that, the more energy practitioners there are and the more consciousness shifts the more smooth these energy shifts will be.

I wonder if Americas reaction and supsequent response would have been different if the tradegy had happened on the west coast as opposed to the east coast?

I have always felt that the energy on the Alantic side is some how denser with a tendency to stack up, while on the pacific coast it seems lighter,more fluid, almost comparable to a adolescent who quickly forget those things which hold little interest.

I haven't spent much time on the coasts except living in th Bahamas for a couple of years in the energy triangle. I am more familiar with the different energetics of the mountains in North Carolina as opposed to the rockies in the west. To me, the NC mountains represent old and very powerful energetics and the rockies represent a newer energy that is powerful but has a lighter texture (hard to really describe).

Having to do with location...

Very good point...I sense the same thing. It's reflected in the attitudes of the people that live in those areas as well.

I haven't spent much time on the coasts except living in th Bahamas for a couple of years in the energy triangle. I am more familiar with the different energetics of the mountains in North Carolina as opposed to the rockies in the west. To me, the NC mountains represent old and very powerful energetics and the rockies represent a newer energy that is powerful but has a lighter texture (hard to really describe).

And another good point. I feel the same way having been to both places.

One of the coolest moments I've had in my life was standing up on this platform that was built in the NC mountains on a foggy day, and the clouds clearing for a while.

Edited by Scotty

Having to do with location...

Very good point...I sense the same thing. It's reflected in the attitudes of the people that live in those areas as well.

And another good point. I feel the same way having been to both places.

One of the coolest moments I've had in my life was standing up on this platform that was built in the NC mountains on a foggy day, and the clouds clearing for a while.

It IS magical there isn't it? I just love those mountains. Most of the events I described in my book occurred in these mountains at old sacred Cherokee places of power.

At least for me, feeling group energy is much easier here on taobums than it is to vibe out the whole USA.

Sign in to follow this