Sign in to follow this  
Billy K

What is (romantic) love?

Romantic love is complete union between two individuals, thus becoming one. They have no fear, doubts, or questions, for they are each others answers. They envelope themselves in eternal bliss, a subjective sanctuary of endless attraction. They pronounce their lust for one another in a passive objective way. They do not boast, instead they're very aware they have all they need. Thus popularity and fame is nothing but a burden. Tis when two become one, and yearn nothing more but one another for nothing else matters outside themselves. :)

Namaste Mikaelz!

I ordered that book mentioned, Real Love: The Truth About Finding Unconditional Love and Fulfilling Relationships by Greg Baer. its exactly what I've been looking for, i'm at a part in my life where this is one of my main issues, and just today i was thinking about how I can have more meaningful relationships with people.

I am very happy that you decided to order this book. It truly changed the way I relate to people and the way I view my own "needs." I would also recommend that after reading Real Love you try and read "Loving What Is" by Byron Katie, because the two books go absolutely hand in hand. Real Love shows you how we are all just searching for Unconditional Love, and how we react when we don't get it....Loving What Is shows you how to do the easiest Self Inquiry I have ever come across (and I am fairly well versed in S.I, from Yogani's books to Adyanshanti's to Katie's and more) and really helps to show how the stories we make up in our minds of what is "reality" is really just projections of our own beliefs. It then shows you how to "love what IS" and stop fighting with reality. Seriously hand in hand. Opened my heart chakra to the point that I had to back off for a while cause I couldn't have a conversation with someone without wanting to cry all over the place and hug them and tell them I am so happy to know them. Doesn't always go over well since I am a scary looking dude ;) (tattooed from neck to toes, and look like I have been around the block a few times, cause I have ;) ) hope you enjoy the book, it showed up at just the right time for me, and I hope it will be the same for you. Best of luck my brother!

Love,

Carson:D

Edited by CarsonZi

:D:D:D

unfortunately circumstance isn't always on time for me. i'm leaving to study in China tomorrow, and will be gone for almost 5 months. the book will be waiting for me when I return. maybe it's better that way

Namaste Mikaelz....

unfortunately circumstance isn't always on time for me.

I will have to respectfully disagree with you on this. And it doesn't matter that I don't know you ;). The reality is, there can be no "wrong" time for stuff to happen. What happens happens and it all is as it should be. Whether you see it this way or not is up to you. The only time that exists is now. In hindsight I think you will notice that everything that has happened to you in the past has put you right where you are today, and there is no better place for you then where you are right now. Living this way can be a challenge at first, but it is also very liberating.

i'm leaving to study in China tomorrow, and will be gone for almost 5 months. the book will be waiting for me when I return. maybe it's better that way

Then that is the way it should be and you will read it when you should. I wish you the best in China, and I also want to thank you for putting up the pictures of your India trip....I've been saving for two years already for a trip to India and looking at your pictures really increased the desire to get this show on the road...so thank yo,u and best of luck!

Love,

:)

PM me if you ever want advice about going there. where to go, how to go about it, etc

Thank you Mikaelz, I just may do so someday.

PM me if you ever want advice about going there. where to go, how to go about it, etc

Love,

Sign in to follow this