Sign in to follow this  
Squatting Monkey

TCM Books/Resources

I'm on the lookout for some reasonably priced books or maybe some informative websites to help me understand Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Strictly beginner's stuff.

Googling it just brings up far too much. :huh:

I need some help in separating the wheat from the chaff.

Thanks

I'm on the lookout for some reasonably priced books or maybe some informative websites to help me understand Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Googling it just brings up far too much. :huh:

I need some help in separating the wheat from the chaff.

Thanks

Check out The Web That Has No Weaver. Excellent for reference while written so as to be readable for those not familiar with TCM.

I just came across an old TTB post that might help you out. This "Introduction to Oriental Medicine", originally posted by David Twicken on the old Healing Tao Taoist Forum, is fairly extensive, concise, and FREE!

The Tao Bums> Taoist Alchemycal Vocabulary

Go there and scroll down to where Rex reposts David Twicken's

Introduction to Oriental Medicine Part 1

Five parts in total, all conveniently reposted in one place by Rex at Sunshine's request.

Sort of a Cliff's notes on TCM.

Thanks, guys!

Edited by cheya

I just came across an old TTB post that might help you out. This "Introduction to Oriental Medicine", originally posted by David Twicken on the old Healing Tao Taoist Forum, is fairly extensive, concise, and FREE!

The Tao Bums> Taoist Alchemycal Vocabulary

Nice find Cheya, thanks

Sign in to follow this