ralis

KAP syllabus

Is this description accurate? Is this all the 1st level or the entire teaching?

ralis

http://www.thetaobums.com/lofiversion/index.php/t5567.html

thats the entire teaching.

the first level is

Inner Smile

Godai - 5 elements

Tibetan /Hindu Tantric Chakra system

Chi Circulation

Application of energy in martial arts Combat.

Chi Kung Walk

Shen Breathing

Damo's Cave

meditation, healing techniques

Tummo

Energy Healing (physical, Emotional, Karmic, Spiritual)

Meridian Massage

Kuji

Aura viewing

microcosmic orbit

macrocosmic orbit

5point breathing

Its like that

there 12 classes

try my practice journal or mals for more in depth discussion of each class,

are there any of those which do not depend on breath control & inner smile as a prerequisite? I can not do the breathing.

the breathing for most of it is just belly breathing/ buddhas breath or reverse breathing

the tummo is the only thing that is different. santiago advises people with high blood pressure to be more relaxed about it. possibly 5 point breathing, i havnt had the final class yet.

what is the problem with the smile?

^_^

Edited by phore

are there any of those which do not depend on breath control & inner smile as a prerequisite? I can not do the breathing.

what you don't breath?

:)

I am sure there is a way to help you breath better.

What exactly is it about "the breathing" you can not do so I can help you.

Santi

:D

Is this description accurate? Is this all the 1st level or the entire teaching?

ralis

http://www.thetaobums.com/lofiversion/index.php/t5567.html

:D This thread has all the relevant info I need. I started level 1 in January simply because I wanted safe Kundalini arousal. I was unaware of this specific a breakdown. I would be very interested in looking at the practice journals if they give even more information.

I don't know if all the level 1 KAPers area aware of this syllabus.

:D

:D This thread has all the relevant info I need. I started level 1 in January simply because I wanted safe Kundalini arousal. I was unaware of this specific a breakdown. I would be very interested in looking at the practice journals if they give even more information.

I don't know if all the level 1 KAPers area aware of this syllabus.

THe course outlines for each "level" are given at the course.

Are you in my class or Tao's?

Santi

Edited by Vajrasattva

The stuff Santiago is teaching looks really cool. I'd love to learn more about that stuff, but I think the distance class is on Sunday mornings when I'm on my way to church.

If things work out, I may be moving to Florida come 2012...yeah, I'm not really expecting the world to end anytime soon. :rolleyes:

I expect you to be around to come kick it with me, Santi! :D

The stuff Santiago is teaching looks really cool. I'd love to learn more about that stuff, but I think the distance class is on Sunday mornings when I'm on my way to church.

If things work out, I may be moving to Florida come 2012...yeah, I'm not really expecting the world to end anytime soon. :rolleyes:

I expect you to be around to come kick it with me, Santi! :D

Very cool what brings you down to the swamps ? : )

THe course outlines for each "level" are given at the course.

Are you in my class or Tao's?

Santi

As Mal said he and I are in the same class and I'm very happy with such quick results. I was practicing with AYP and doing well when one day after experiencing the breathless state I started seeing loads of blue lights but I also felt dizzy. I actally felt as though I had something stuck in my chest. My heart started irrigular palpitations and I began to have problems digesting food. Even going to the doctor did not show anything. This was no surprise to me because I suspected that I had too much energy stuck in my chest.

When I started KAP Tao gave us some simply things to do to alleviate tension and help distribute energy throughout the body. This seemed to help me a lot more than I thought it would. I noticed that I already have more energy than I did just a week ago. I would say that I'm off to a good start. I also agree with Mal about the secret smile. It does seem to help already.

Thanks Mal. I would like to start a journal here. What should I do? Tao suggested that we keep a journal of our meditation practice and I felt to lazy to start one at first but I know the importance of keeping track of your progress. Since I come on this board anyway I would probably do a good job in keeping entries. I was going to Facebook to keep up with things but the discussion boards are a little to quiet for me over there.

Peace and parties

Pat

As Mal said he and I are in the same class and I'm very happy with such quick results. I was practicing with AYP and doing well when one day after experiencing the breathless state I started seeing loads of blue lights but I also felt dizzy. I actally felt as though I had something stuck in my chest. My heart started irrigular palpitations and I began to have problems digesting food. Even going to the doctor did not show anything. This was no surprise to me because I suspected that I had too much energy stuck in my chest.

When I started KAP Tao gave us some simply things to do to alleviate tension and help distribute energy throughout the body. This seemed to help me a lot more than I thought it would. I noticed that I already have more energy than I did just a week ago. I would say that I'm off to a good start. I also agree with Mal about the secret smile. It does seem to help already.

Thanks Mal. I would like to start a journal here. What should I do? Tao suggested that we keep a journal of our meditation practice and I felt to lazy to start one at first but I know the importance of keeping track of your progress. Since I come on this board anyway I would probably do a good job in keeping entries. I was going to Facebook to keep up with things but the discussion boards are a little to quiet for me over there.

Peace and parties

Pat

request a practice journal from sean the moderator. then post in it.

you can private message him.

though its possible that he has seen your post and it might not even be necessary.

^_^

Edited by phore

It might also take a few days :) Sean gets quite a few PM's and has mentioned the 'bums is getting a bit too big for him to keep his finger on the pulse.

I was practicing with AYP and doing well when one day after experiencing the breathless state I started seeing loads of blue lights but I also felt dizzy. I actally felt as though I had something stuck in my chest. My heart started irrigular palpitations and I began to have problems digesting food. Even going to the doctor did not show anything. This was no surprise to me because I suspected that I had too much energy stuck in my chest.

Hi Pat - I also practiced AYP until I started having problems. And, like you, Tao sorted me out in no time. You are in the same class as my wife. :-)

I think it is a shame that you would rather keep a journal on the bums than in the class facebook page. Yes - it will seem quiet compared to here, but it depends on why you want to keep one. The way I see it, the more you write in a class journal, the better Tao will get to know you, the more he will be able to teach and help you. I do quite a bit of writing in the KAP2 group, and yes it is quiet, but there is quite a bit in level 2 that you might not like to post about in a public forum. I see it not so much as informing others but more of a download - just to get stuff out of my head. Anyway, that's just me.

Way :-)

:

It might also take a few days :) Sean gets quite a few PM's and has mentioned the 'bums is getting a bit too big for him to keep his finger on the pulse.

:blink: Thanks for the suggestion Hawk Over Water. I really don't know what is best as keeping a journal on the internet is all new to me. It does make sense to let Tao see what is happening with our practice. I will keep both of these suggestions in mind.

:

:blink: Thanks for the suggestion Hawk Over Water. I really don't know what is best as keeping a journal on the internet is all new to me. It does make sense to let Tao see what is happening with our practice. I will keep both of these suggestions in mind.

It depends on your motivation. If you feel you would like to share and discuss your experiences with a wider range of people, and find it helpful, then the Bums would be a good place. My personal view is that my KAP practice is a personal process that I would prefer to keep between myself, my teacher and the few others that may be experiencing similar things and also wish to share. Everyone is different - I know Mal likes to post here and that fine for him, plus Santi also posts here and so will comment on his posts. Why don't you post about it in your group and talk about there before you decide?

The 'bums just feels like home for me :wub: I already had a little journal to track of feelings and practice routines. The Kap one just grew from that. Plus Santi and Tony are here so it really "feels" like the K108 group :) just missing Margarita. When I think of our group, they are the people I feel connected with.

I think a big advantage of a journal is your teacher can read what you are doing and give suggestions (Tao does not post here IIRC) Also while the personal practice section needs you to be a member to read them, anyone can join the 'bums so the facebook is more private, if that is important, or you wanted to record really specific routines.

Becides I can't really post too much of what I'm doing on Facebooks K112. Much of it isn't KAP and I have some spoilers for the end of the movie :lol:

But mostly I value the feedback I get here from my fellow 'bums.

:

to Post or not post: )

Maatsuah0 the important thing is to stay in contact with your teacher. In this case that is Tao.

That is what matters most since 1) He has gone through Kundalini 2) He is fully capable of guiding you 3) he is transmitting to you energy that will help you go farther for yourself so there is already a "link".

If you post here I can help you But I am not your "personal" teacher. & Tao will express KAP his way as he should see fitting. I do head the KAP program and transmit energy to all KAP members but Tao is your guide so Its important you stay connected in contact with him. + you have a great benefit Tao can articulate things very well for people and can really help you on your way he is very intuitive. The face book groups do get a bit "lonely" but there is info there that is NOT meant for the general public. My students post their experiences that is ok but as you will notice they never give out the methodology.

Now there is a unspoken RULE in kap and that is to be aligned with GIRI. If you have someone in your heart that has helped you in the past & you truly love that person and want to see them get better you are free to share with them what you know it must be done in private & they must respect your wishes to keep things from surfacing " Videos, Audios' Methodolgy" etc. Experiences are ok to write about as are concepts. Glenn asked us to keep it an Oral tradition. So I am doing his wish. That is My giri to Glenn.

So I see no problem posting here or on FB. Key is here you will have the KapBumbs & Bumbs + me on FB you will have your teacher Tao : )

So peace and enjoy your course!

Best wishes

Santi

to Post or not post: )

Maatsuah0 the important thing is to stay in contact with your teacher. In this case that is Tao.

That is what matters most since 1) He has gone through Kundalini 2) He is fully capable of guiding you 3) he is transmitting to you energy that will help you go farther for yourself so there is already a "link".

If you post here I can help you But I am not your "personal" teacher. & Tao will express KAP his way as he should see fitting. I do head the KAP program and transmit energy to all KAP members but Tao is your guide so Its important you stay connected in contact with him. + you have a great benefit Tao can articulate things very well for people and can really help you on your way he is very intuitive. The face book groups do get a bit "lonely" but there is info there that is NOT meant for the general public. My students post their experiences that is ok but as you will notice they never give out the methodology.

Now there is a unspoken RULE in kap and that is to be aligned with GIRI. If you have someone in your heart that has helped you in the past & you truly love that person and want to see them get better you are free to share with them what you know it must be done in private & they must respect your wishes to keep things from surfacing " Videos, Audios' Methodolgy" etc. Experiences are ok to write about as are concepts. Glenn asked us to keep it an Oral tradition. So I am doing his wish. That is My giri to Glenn.

So I see no problem posting here or on FB. Key is here you will have the KapBumbs & Bumbs + me on FB you will have your teacher Tao : )

So peace and enjoy your course!

Best wishes

Santi

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have decided to put my journal on Facebook and keep it more private. I will come here when I want general information on the Tao and good conversation.

I respect the fact that it is an oral Tradition. I strongly believe that not eveything of this nature should be written down. This protects a lot of people. This society wants everything to be written and does not always respect many of the customs of ancestors. However, many ancestors had solid reasons for doing things in an oral tradition. I know that writing things down is helpful most of the time but there are times when it, in my opinion, shouldn't be done. I don't believe the things done in KAP are meant for everybody who might happen to wander onto a particular site and develope an idle curiosity about what is happening there. The students on KAP make a conscious decision and commitment to study with someone and do not just cruise through a lot of superfluous info on kundalini by themselves.

I went to a lecture many years ago and listened to a Shaman named Malidoma Soma. He was initiated by his tribesmen in Barkino Faso. He said that there are some subtle concepts which simply become perverted or lose their efficacy if they are written down. This was a new idea to me at the time but I believe more and more in this idea as I practice.

I am just glad to have the best of both worlds by doing my journal on Facebook and coming here at other times thanks to Mal.

By the way, I love reading the posts in which Santiago debates about kundalini. He is one of the few Teachers that I know of that speak of femanine energy and its importance to the extent that he does. Most of the other Kundalini methods that I've tried seemed to be biased toward the patriarchal side of the Kundalini Tradition.

By the way, I love reading the posts in which Santiago debates about kundalini. He is one of the few Teachers that I know of that speak of femanine energy and its importance to the extent that he does. Most of the other Kundalini methods that I've tried seemed to be biased toward the patriarchal side of the Kundalini Tradition.

Cool thanks : )

As Doc used to say "A Mother Knows Best" : )

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have decided to put my journal on Facebook and keep it more private. I will come here when I want general information on the Tao and good conversation.

That great.

There are about 12 people in Tao's joint KAP2 and apart from the odd comment or two, I'm really the only one that writes a journal. I doubt if any of the others even reads it. But I know that Tao reads it, and that what's important to me. Also, I find that it helps me to "earth" my experiances, some of which can be very subtle.

Have fun and enjoy k112!

Way :-)