Sunya

photos from my trip to India

hi guys.

i just finished updating my web album, added some photos from Varanasi and Bodh Gaya. i spent a total of 5 months in India, most of it studying in Bangalore but also did some traveling on my own. i took mostly video which I'm going to try to put together into a movie, along with what i'll capture in China where i'm going next. I have some cool photos of temples, cities, people, scenery. whatever I found interesting I captured..

http://picasaweb.google.com/mixolyd/

do comment! constructive is ok, i'm a complete amateur :)

Really awesome. I'm sure you will remember that trip for the rest of your life!

This one is great...captures the movement of human life and the beauty of the world at once. As if our little stories all meld into one glorious sunset at the end of the day.

DSCF0017.jpg

Edited by Scotty

Really awesome. I'm sure you will remember that trip for the rest of your life!

This one is great...captures the movement of human life and the beauty of the world at once. As if our little stories all meld into one glorious sunset at the end of the day.

DSCF0017.jpg

i really like that one too.. i guess direct linking doesn't work

this is the picture Scotty is talking about

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/qs2ip...feat=directlink

awesome photos

how did you go to india for 5 months? lol

i studied abroad through my university. i earned 12 credits over there doing practically nothing :D

i'm going to China in a week, Nanjing University. will be much different.. huge university, will actually have to study. i think China will be more exciting than India for some reason. just a feeling

Great! I would love to go to India one day!! long way off for me though.. lol.

do it!

traveling is a great opportunity to gain experience. world experience.. thats the reason i went abroad to India in the first place, i really had no interest in going there. i put myself into these situations to grow, and i certainly had a lot of those situations in India.. being the only white person in a sea of Indian people certainly brings up strange feelings of Shrek. i've gotten the fear a bunch of times traveling alone.. but, if traveling and seeing a different, and interesting, country is what you're after. India is great,.. go to Ladakh if you want mountains, and Dharamsala if you like Tibet. go to Kerala if you want beaches, and Rajhistan if you want deserts and palaces. India has it all, but be warned traveling through India, or any developing country, is a pain.

very fun, thanks for sharing!! I've heard that just being in India for a few days will change you forever.

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. And you look very happy there.

Too bad you have to captions to pictures.

traveling is a great opportunity to gain experience. world experience.. thats the reason i went abroad to India in the first place, i really had no interest in going there. i put myself into these situations to grow, and i certainly had a lot of those situations in India..

LOL, very cool! Nice photos, too. :D