ralis

Jeff Primack

This guy hit the scene running a number of years ago. Makes a lot of claims about healings and rapid flow of energy in just one workshop. I know someone who has paid him a lot of money to be a certified teacher, probably at least 2500.00. Currently has certified 550 teachers and not through all the levels.

His main claim to fame is that he studied with a Siberian Shaman. I find that to be a dubious claim at best. His site is www.qigong.com

ralis

Edited by ralis

I couldn't understand his system but I was interested in his diet ideas. He claims that the most potent and useful parts of fruit and vegs are stems, skin, and seeds what almost everybody throw away.

Can anybody comment? Karen?

I couldn't understand his system but I was interested in his diet ideas. He claims that the most potent and useful parts of fruit and vegs are stems, skin, and seeds what almost everybody throw away.

Can anybody comment? Karen?

He sells a very expensive "special" blender that juices everything. Even avocado seeds. Seeds are important. I don't know the nutritional value of stems and skin.

ralis

I know Jeff very well.

Jeff = Learn from great teachers, Steal the methods and Formats and never give credit where credit is DUE.

If you ever see him ask him why he never mentions or gives credit to Dr. Glenn Morris nor Master Wu or Master Foo?

Also Too bad Master Wu & GLenn Morris Passed away I know they would love to share a few words with Jeff.

Be careful with diet he has to blend Apple seeds (this is Toxic) Apple seeds have Cyanide.

http://qigong.com/press_pages/tantra.html

gee i wonder where this comes from.....hmm the 2 cool dudes at umaatantra? Dr. Morris? Dinu Roman?

I wish Jeff Health & Success.

:D

Edited by Vajrasattva
  • Like 1

I know Jeff very well.

Jeff = Learn from great teachers, Steal the methods and Formats and never give credit where credit is DUE.

I've always found this bizarre. What's wrong with saying you got something from Glenn? Nobody doesn't love Glenn.

I remember when he and Glenn were working together, Jeff was linked with all the Glenn sites then Glenn suddenly said, he and I have split the blanket. No further explanation, and the links went away. I seem to remember that Glenn also found the Siberian thing a little hard to swallow. But I never studied with Jeff so I know nothing about him. If I'm honest, I think the disagreement between Glenn and him might have been more a personality thing than anything else. Jeff seems (or seemed at the time) very much a Mr Clean, whereas Glenn was so informal and never trusted lighty-light kinds of people.

It's cool that he's still around though.

~NeutralWire~

He sells a very expensive "special" blender that juices everything. Even avocado seeds. Seeds are important. I don't know the nutritional value of stems and skin.

ralis

That makes no sense to me. When in nature would you eat or even be able to eat an avocado seed? Our mouths are our natural juicers/blenders. If my mouth can't do it then it's not to be done!

• Like 2

I've always found this bizarre. What's wrong with saying you got something from Glenn? Nobody doesn't love Glenn.

I remember when he and Glenn were working together, Jeff was linked with all the Glenn sites then Glenn suddenly said, he and I have split the blanket. No further explanation, and the links went away. I seem to remember that Glenn also found the Siberian thing a little hard to swallow. But I never studied with Jeff so I know nothing about him. If I'm honest, I think the disagreement between Glenn and him might have been more a personality thing than anything else. Jeff seems (or seemed at the time) very much a Mr Clean, whereas Glenn was so informal and never trusted lighty-light kinds of people.

It's cool that he's still around though.

~NeutralWire~

Well Jeff never " Got" Glenn nor went through the Kundalini. Glenn never sugar coated things for Jeff. I think it was too much truth for him. Glenn helped him a lot as did Master Wu and the other master WU (where his funky diets come from). Jeff 1st got really opened from Reiki Tummo. That was the only time his aura started to show real changes.

Funny he does not acknowledge that either : )

Edited by Vajrasattva

Thanks for the input. I bought his DVD after a good friend of mine trained with him. She taught me the so called 1st level and I was never impressed nor felt like it was anything internal.

The reason I mentioned the Siberian Shaman thing is that I have seen these type of bogus claims for decades. I have lived in Santa Fe NM for 21 years and have seen it all. The shamanic training is usually offered as a week long or weekend training to become a shaman. I have met a lot of deluded shaman wannabes. This town is full of them! After they pay a fortune, then they set up some kind of healing, soul retrieval practice. The usual suspects are women who come to Santa Fe to be healers and wind up with some local so called pueblo master shaman. This is usually in the form of giving sexual favors in return for so called shamanic power. It is a known fact that Native American medicine has had no power for 300 yrs.

If anyone reading this post has not read Eiiade's excellent work on Shamanism, I highly recommend it. If any Siberian Shamans still exist, then they have probably have had little contact with the outside world. In fact it was through their archaic practice of ingesting Amanita muscaria that led to their visions of other worlds and various tribal healing practices. The mythology of Santa Claus and flying reindeer probably originates from these archaic techniques of ecstasy.

ralis

• Like 2

I went to part of his 4 day seminar a few years ago, and then the whole thing about 2 months ago. The event was quite large, I think about 450 people, and made a lot of use of music and graphics projected on a screen. It was a pretty high energy presentation, and only cost $70 for the 4 days. I think they make their money back on the audivisual stuff and books, which are professional looking productions. I give him credit for introducing a lot of people to qigong.

In my experience the forms definitely did generate some energy, as did the "9 Breath Method" that he taught. The Level 1 and 2 forms move quite slowly compared to most of what I'm used to doing. I would guess that the level one form took about 30-40 minutes to complete, but only had about 5 movements. The most important concepts I got out of the seminar were to move a little more slowly in my own practice, and his notions about spiraling and pressing on qi were useful. The Level 3 was a kind of modified spontaneous qigong, where the movements were randomly selected from a set of about 10 different kinds of movements. I bought the DVDs, but I'm not practicing the forms. At this time I'm working on some other stuff, but I will give them a try in the future.

To refute a few things that are stated above: the instructor training was the same cost as the seminar: $70 (I did not take it). The "higher levels" might be more expensive, such as for putting on similar seminars. Also, the blenders were not marked up, and cost the same price as everywhere else. I got one direct from the factory a few years ago. The theory is that the 3 horsepower blender pulverizes the produce enough that the phytonutrients locked in the cellulose become absorbable, versus a juicer, where they are thrown out with the pulp. My point of view is that juicing is better for detox, blending is better for building up health. Last time, the DVD on the food healing was by Dr. Tom Wu and his wife. Now they don't appear to be on it.

Santiago is right that he talked about his teachers but did not mention their names, except for Wim Hof. They showed a video where a group of their instructors were being trained by Wim Hof in tummo breathing, and were then submerged in a tub of ice. That was pretty cool (or cold!). This tummo method is taught in the Level 4 class, along with nei gong and tantra, which was a separate seminar (also $70).

In summary, I thought his qigong forms were good, but not enough for me to give up what I'm already doing. I enjoyed the seminar, and thought it was fun and worth the money. He did not seem like an egotistical person, and always gave credit to the divine. I do agree that he should give credit to his teachers also.

• Like 1

I went to part of his 4 day seminar a few years ago, and then the whole thing about 2 months ago. The event was quite large, I think about 450 people, and made a lot of use of music and graphics projected on a screen. It was a pretty high energy presentation, and only cost $70 for the 4 days. I think they make their money back on the audivisual stuff and books, which are professional looking productions. I give him credit for introducing a lot of people to qigong.

In my experience the forms definitely did generate some energy, as did the "9 Breath Method" that he taught. The Level 1 and 2 forms move quite slowly compared to most of what I'm used to doing. I would guess that the level one form took about 30-40 minutes to complete, but only had about 5 movements. The most important concepts I got out of the seminar were to move a little more slowly in my own practice, and his notions about spiraling and pressing on qi were useful. The Level 3 was a kind of modified spontaneous qigong, where the movements were randomly selected from a set of about 10 different kinds of movements. I bought the DVDs, but I'm not practicing the forms. At this time I'm working on some other stuff, but I will give them a try in the future.

To refute a few things that are stated above: the instructor training was the same cost as the seminar: $70 (I did not take it). The "higher levels" might be more expensive, such as for putting on similar seminars. Also, the blenders were not marked up, and cost the same price as everywhere else. I got one direct from the factory a few years ago. The theory is that the 3 horsepower blender pulverizes the produce enough that the phytonutrients locked in the cellulose become absorbable, versus a juicer, where they are thrown out with the pulp. My point of view is that juicing is better for detox, blending is better for building up health. Last time, the DVD on the food healing was by Dr. Tom Wu and his wife. Now they don't appear to be on it.

Santiago is right that he talked about his teachers but did not mention their names, except for Wim Hof. They showed a video where a group of their instructors were being trained by Wim Hof in tummo breathing, and were then submerged in a tub of ice. That was pretty cool (or cold!). This tummo method is taught in the Level 4 class, along with nei gong and tantra, which was a separate seminar (also $70).

In summary, I thought his qigong forms were good, but not enough for me to give up what I'm already doing. I enjoyed the seminar, and thought it was fun and worth the money. He did not seem like an egotistical person, and always gave credit to the divine. I do agree that he should give credit to his teachers also.

The teacher training in Santa Fe was around 950.00 The training in Hawaii was around 1500.00. My friend did both.

Daniel

In "A world without cancer", Edward Griffin comes up with much evidence that vitamine b17 helps to

kill cancer cells. Cyanide in appels/seeds indeed is poisonous, but only to cancer cells. I always bite the apple seeds.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4312930190281243507

Ok I tell you what.....eat only that and blend many of them and drink it every day and then come talk to me in a week and lets check your liver : )

It is a known fact that Native American medicine has had no power for 300 yrs.

Ah are you sure about that????? :blink:

I know a few that have "juice" and power. This is a false claim. I trained with the Oneida elders & my friend & herbalist teacher trained with the medicine men of the oneida. They "KNOW" what they are doing.

When is the last time you trained with a Native Shaman/medicine man or woman?

• Like 1

More power to Jeff, i do wish him the best. I just think he needs to give credit where credit is DUE.

Its better to be straight up and honest to people.

He is a GREAT window and "gateway" to show those who do not know anything to start looking in to Chi kung. And More power to him he does help a lot of folks out.

He just needs to be more honest about his roots and his actual abilities.

Those that know, know where he is at. The body, the energy, the aura etc does not lie.

I wish him health wealth & success.

No one owns Knowledge true it comes form Source....But Source has given gifts to some to share to others and others should give credit where credit is Due.

Its the "proper" way.

of "giri" or "Karma"

Please read Giri article i will post now

peace

santi

I know a few that have "juice" and power. This is a false claim. I trained with the Oneida elders & my friend & herbalist teacher trained with the medicine men of the oneida. They "KNOW" what they are doing.

When is the last time you trained with a Native Shaman/medicine man or woman?

I'll second this. Just because a person has not met a man of power doesn't mean they don't exist.

I remember attending a wailing ceremony where the wind was called in from the N,S,E,W; almost blew us away.

• Like 2

I'll second this. Just because a person has not met a man of power doesn't mean they don't exist.

I remember attending a wailing ceremony where the wind was called in from the N,S,E,W; almost blew us away.

they day after i received my blessings from the head of the oneida elders (there where 8 matriarchs in total in the room) that day i had 8 falcons flying above my head for a few hours.

: )

they day after i received my blessings from the head of the oneida elders (there where 8 matriarchs in total in the room) that day i had 8 falcons flying above my head for a few hours.

: )

birds like to poop on me too but i've always attributed it to bad luck

:P

• Haha 1

I stand corrected. I was in error of making a logical fallacy i.e, making a sweeping generalization. In general most so called native medicine has little or no power. However, there are still a few that are the real deal. I have seen in the last decade that their weather making skills during their seasonal dances seems to have diminished somewhat. Why that is, I don't know. Maybe this just applies to the reservations and pueblos here in the Southwest.

I happen to be part Cherokee by my mothers side of the family. What I meant was not to be disparaging in any way to native people. I have seen too much fraud, cons and all kinds of deception in the name of spirituality. Living in Santa Fe, I have seen it all. I tend to be a harsh critique and question everything. I use that criticism in my daily qigong practice as well, so i don't buy into my own delusions.

There are probably more so called shamans and healers per capita in Santa Fe, than anywhere in the known universe! LOL!!

The problem is, that there so called medicine doe not work.

ralis

• Like 1

birds like to poop on me too but i've always attributed it to bad luck

:P

they made spirals above head and flew in formation for a good while. and no they did not poop on me. :)

The seed of a plant is the storehouse of orgone energy, the whole life force of the plant condensed into that tiny form. So naturally there's a lot of power there.

But about ingesting seeds, the confusion is about the energetic potential of the seed vs. the body's capacity to digest and metabolize it in crude, physical form. What we want to do is to get the advantage of the energy of the seed, without the poisonous physical potential.

That's why there's a kernel (no pun intended, really!) of truth to the idea of ingesting seeds (if that's the kind of energy you happen to need), but then you have to understand that it's the etheric energy you want, not necessarily the physical.

It's similar to the way homeopathy can take poisonous substances and render them safe while activating their therapeutic action. If anyone wants to ingest plant seeds, they can take it in dynamized ("homeopathic") form without the negative effects.

Gemmotherapy does a similar thing - it uses the buds and other young parts of fresh plants that have a lot of growth potential, and are rich in many factors that stimulate growth and promote the normal detoxification pathways. It uses parts of the plant that you wouldn't normally ingest.

But it's using tinctures in small doses so that you're getting the etheric energy of the plant moreso than the chemical constituents. There's a relationsihp between a particular organ and a particular plant, and the plant buds and shoots can be used for the corresponding organ to stimulate the etheric growth forces in that organ.

As I always say, you have to know what you're trying to accomplish, beyond just making symptoms go away. You have to know exactly what you're dealing with - cancer is just a set of symptoms that can have very different underlying causes for each person. The cookbook method of "this treatment for that disease" is too simplistic for chronic, complex illnesses.

It doesn't have to be complicated, but there has to be a rational approach, not just the pasta method (throw the pasta on the wall and see if anything sticks). After you do the pasta method and follow claims for making symptoms go away, and you do that for at least 20 years straight, you get tired of it and ready for something totally different :).

Karen

Santi,

I have heard many rave about his nine-breath method. I am not sure what that is, but is it something that Glenn passed to Jeff?

Santi,

I have heard many rave about his nine-breath method. I am not sure what that is, but is it something that Glenn passed to Jeff?

No

I have met a lot of deluded shaman wannabes. This town is full of them! After they pay a fortune, then they set up some kind of healing, soul retrieval practice. The usual suspects are women who come to Santa Fe to be healers and wind up with some local so called pueblo master shaman. This is usually in the form of giving sexual favors in return for so called shamanic power. It is a known fact that Native American medicine has had no power for 300 yrs.

This is really unfortunate. :( There are some really pretty women in New Mexico, too.

In "A world without cancer", Edward Griffin comes up with much evidence that vitamine b17 helps to

kill cancer cells. Cyanide in appels/seeds indeed is poisonous, but only to cancer cells. I always bite the apple seeds.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4312930190281243507

This is quite right and happens to be very valueable information.

Edward Griffin does not advocate excessive dosing, but his research is spot on.

Proof positive.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2793380650380830725

For those interested in a full look at the subject matter regarding Edward Griffin. Check here. :)

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...r+knowledge+101

Edited by Lighttime

Santi,

You do not have to go to a seminar to learn the nine-breath method, Jeff sells it on his site as part of his second video. I think it sells for 40 dollars and you get a lot more than just the method.

You do not have to go to a seminar to learn the nine-breath method, Jeff sells it on his site as part of his second video. I think it sells for 40 dollars and you get a lot more than just the method.

Happened to see his level 1 and 2 DVDs today at a friend's place. While I can't comment on the form he teaches (there is no mention of whether its actually a specific "form" of qigong or just a set of exercises picked from various other forms) or how much of chi cant be felt through them, the production of the DVDs is really impressive. Some good tips to do the form, good graphics to illustrate the movements - I am impressed! Many DVDs out in the market would benefit from this kind of production.