Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Movement, Massage, Meditation

I find that these three practices are the #1 methods for developing yuan chi? Who does them every day?

To elaborate further on my own practice:

movement: deep, streching, kettlebell, clubbel swingin, moving yoga, qigong

meditation: listen to audio with alchemical vibrations in it (guided meditation) or nothing

massage: I have about 5 books on self-massage and I compiled them all into one routine, it kicks major ass!

Order of the above 3 elements?

Mix it up.

How about you, all? You do the 3 M's how often? How often in a row?????????? How does this make you feel? More yuan chi?!?!

I find that these three practices are the #1 methods for developing yuan chi? Who does them every day?

To elaborate further on my own practice:

movement: deep, streching, kettlebell, clubbel swingin, moving yoga, qigong

meditation: listen to audio with alchemical vibrations in it (guided meditation) or nothing

massage: I have about 5 books on self-massage and I compiled them all into one routine, it kicks major ass!

Order of the above 3 elements?

Mix it up.

How about you, all? You do the 3 M's how often? How often in a row?????????? How does this make you feel? More yuan chi?!?!

7134[/snapback]

i do the first two.... warrior wellness + yoga.

i meditate daily.

i don't do regular self-massage but am trying to slowly begin to incorporate it into morning routine.... so far all i do is slap the kidneys for a while.

I often rub my tummy for a few minutes while driving and I often throw my feet on a massage machine before going to bed to enhance my dreams.

-Yoda

Sign in to follow this