h.uriahr

The Russian Pyro

On the same forum I found this video, even better than Roman, in my opinion:

If you want to believe it.

Brief translation: the guy is explaining how to do it. He says that first thing to learn is how to get out of the body. He explains what is OOBE from his point of view. The interviewer asks how is OOBE connected to pyro? The guy explains that you can feel how you can light things with your gaze, your thoughts and your skill. He explains a technique where you relax on the chair and focus on your right hand. As you focus, the hand gets warmer, there is prickling, and it slightly bloats, and it feels like the hand is moving up and down, and you feel huge vibration and sound. Vibration spreads from the hand to the rest of the body, and that's the moment of separation. So basically he explains how to dislodge your astral hand, and then how to use that sensation to dislodge the rest of the body.

My own note: that's funny, because when I got my OOBE that's exactly what I felt too. I thought it was just me. Huge sound and vibration. My guess is that it's only because the person is still somewhat stuck to the body. If the person is less stuck, it's possible to get out without the vibration and noise. I know my wife can get out without any theatrics, just like slipping out of a jacket.

So anyway, he gets out of the body and basically looks at the paper and it lights. He can light things near and far by doing that. He said it takes some practice and that it might not work on the first try, but that eventually it will work if you continue practicing.

That's much better, imo, than the primitive method of storing energy with one mantra, then releasing it with another and you can only do it nearby. That's the technique Roman was demonstrating. This younger guy is demonstrating something more general, more abstract. He's showing it's the power of the mind in a more general and less specialized sense.

I like this guy much better because he has a calm friendly energy and he's explaining his thing very matter of factly without flipping out. Very nice.

EDIT: ----

Some guy on the forum was saying that this video is fake. So "buyer beware" applies as always. That's why I also said "if you want to believe it". Just thought I should pass that on as well.

Edited by goldisheavy

Not pyro, but this might be fun.

http://po-drugomu.ru/trainings/01/

He's saying "Enter the state I explained to you before. The body is water. It's liquid and flowing. Now go." And this guy is walking on the glass.

This site is mentioned in association with "Sergey North" (Сергей Север), which is mentioned by Roman in the original pyro video (the full version of it, not the short youtube clip -- there is a link to the full version from the youtube clip description).

That place is a business. They sell these trainings like you'd sell candy in a store. So for any Russians who are nearby, there is that candy available from those guys. :)

Edited by goldisheavy

Not pyro, but this might be fun.

http://po-drugomu.ru/trainings/01/

He's saying "Enter the state I explained to you before. The body is water. It's liquid and flowing. Now go." And this guy is walking on the glass.

This site is mentioned in association with "Segey North" (Сергей Север), which is mentioned by Roman in the original pyro video (the full version of it, not the short youtube clip -- there is a link to the full version from the youtube clip description).

That place is a business. They sell these trainings like you'd sell candy in a store. So for any Russians who are nearby, there is that candy available from those guys. :)

I think I saw somewhere on that forum what food and techniques are used by Roman but it was through google translator and I could not get better understanding of it.

Thanks for links goldisheavy.

PsiNomad

I think I saw somewhere on that forum what food and techniques are used by Roman but it was through google translator and I could not get better understanding of it.

PsiNomad

If you can find something in particular through google translator that you want me to translate by hand, I'll be happy to help as long as it's only a post or two or some such. Obviously I don't want to translate an entire book. I am too lazy for that.

PsiNomad

I remember someone translated most of the video on another forum some time ago. I cant remember all the details

and I'm way to lazy to try finding it somewhere out there in cyberspace but heres the gist of it.

the source of the burning is a spirit which is summoned by via the mantra.

he controls it with a kind of visualization

he said for martial application, he can burn any target regardless of distance so long as he

can hold a vivid mental image so he usually requires a picture.

the tech really wears him out but he stresses that the power isn't his and doesn't use his own energy

it used to be only taught within a certain family but he was taught in return for doing some good deed for the family

(i think he saved the sons life or something)

he says the tech is relatively easy to learn since it's not your own power but that in the beginning is does require

a vegetarian diet. (later you can eat meat again)

thats all i can remember off the top of my head, hope it helps

and yes, i think he's legit :P

When I was in my teens and loved to cut school, I would raise my temperature in one selected spot (where I come from we take the temperature under the armpit rather than in the mouth) -- usually took about ten minutes to "run a high fever" -- just enough to convince my parents and then the doctor that I was sick, and enjoy my freedom for a couple of days. No one taught me the method, I invented it (necessity is the mother of invention, right? ;) ) I would imagine a small but fierce fire burning all around the thermometer, almost melting it... melt it didn't, but jump into the fever range it did -- every time. If I ever practiced perfecting this particular skill, maybe I'd learn how to melt it... but what the ef for?.. :lol:

I'd like some input.

I've achieved heating in two ways. One way, I built a fire of warm qi the dantian and fanned it with my breath until it consumed my entire body. Like this I could walk on cold ground, stand in cold wind, aware of the cold but not affected by it (my body also remained warm to the touch). The second way, I heated up a cold floor by visualizing my feet as coals. However, I've tried and failed to heat the floor by directly sending warm Qi to my feet - the cold floor just sucks it out.

My question is this: Why do these two phenomenon obey different rules? Why can I directly visualize my feet or the floor as coals and warm it up but I can't directly warm my feet with warm Qi without building a supply line of warmth out of the dantian?

Has anyone else experimented with the differences between mind/visualization approaches and lower dantian sensational approaches?

I believe Roman is real yes. Think he can do it at distance also, saw him melt a cup behind a door in another room on a video.

You need to be strictly vegetarian for a while and refraining from sugar, first saying a mantra for health for a year or longer then starting to practice with the firespirits mantra. (my own opinion is the single glim mantra is diffrent resonances that hit eachother and its an art to get the sounds to melt togheter, roman can do this very well and keeps doing this .. after 1 min i would be exhausted).

You will need a transference from Roman. Takes a few days to learn the mantra and receive transference. You can learn it with him for hard cash .. 3k or 6k dollar i dunno anymore.

It needs many repetitions before you can say the mantra correctly and powerfully for long enough to have effect.

You will need to do revolutions around your own axis daily .. turning circles much like the sufi's.

Unlike in many neigong schools you dont need to refrain from ejaculation.

Regards, Mike

I'd like some input.

I've achieved heating in two ways. One way, I built a fire of warm qi the dantian and fanned it with my breath until it consumed my entire body. Like this I could walk on cold ground, stand in cold wind, aware of the cold but not affected by it (my body also remained warm to the touch). The second way, I heated up a cold floor by visualizing my feet as coals. However, I've tried and failed to heat the floor by directly sending warm Qi to my feet - the cold floor just sucks it out.

My question is this: Why do these two phenomenon obey different rules? Why can I directly visualize my feet or the floor as coals and warm it up but I can't directly warm my feet with warm Qi without building a supply line of warmth out of the dantian?

Has anyone else experimented with the differences between mind/visualization approaches and lower dantian sensational approaches?

All this has to do with your beliefs. Remember that beliefs structure experience. Beliefs are not just things you say you believe. Many beliefs are tacit. They manifest to you as facts of life. For example, let's pretend you weigh 75kg. Then you'll say "I weigh 75kg". You won't say "I believe I weigh 75kg", although the second form is more honest, while the first form is an example of tacit/implicit belief. You can find this out by asking yourself, "Do I believe I weigh 75kg?" You might say "yes" or you might say, "I don't believe, I know it for sure." But this "knowing for sure" is on the spectrum of belief. It's just an extreme form of belief and it manifests as a fact of life. To understand this you have to examine this in detail in your own life.

So now what do you believe about Qi? What do you believe about visualization? What do you believe about the floor? What do you believe about the thermal exchange process? If you investigate these, I think you'll find your answer.

Edited by goldisheavy

All this has to do with your beliefs. Remember that beliefs structure experience. Beliefs are not just things you say you believe. Many beliefs are tacit. They manifest to you as facts of life. For example, let's pretend you weigh 75kg. Then you'll say "I weigh 75kg". You won't say "I believe I weigh 75kg", although the second form is more honest, while the first form is an example of tacit/implicit belief. You can find this out by asking yourself, "Do I believe I weigh 75kg?" You might say "yes" or you might say, "I don't believe, I know it for sure." But this "knowing for sure" is on the spectrum of belief. It's just an extreme form of belief and it manifests as a fact of life. To understand this you have to examine this in detail in your own life.

So now what do you believe about Qi? What do you believe about visualization? What do you believe about the floor? What do you believe about the thermal exchange process? If you investigate these, I think you'll find your answer.

I would like to add this

Belief and realization are not the same--you can believe something all day long but if you realize it and have the qi or prana to materialize it then things can happen with power and the correct teq

I would like to add this

Belief and realization are not the same--you can believe something all day long but if you realize it and have the qi or prana to materialize it then things can happen with power and the correct teq

"Hey guys, look at me, I believe I can fly!"

*jumps from second story window, breaks legs*

"Hey, what happened? It was just a belief, I got rid of my beliefs about my body, about gravity, about danger and pain, what happened?"

Like Jedi said, realization and belief are a bit different.

Well, if it isn't realization, then there's SOMETHING to it besides just belief.

"Hey guys, look at me, I believe I can fly!"

*jumps from second story window, breaks legs*

"Hey, what happened? It was just a belief, I got rid of my beliefs about my body, about gravity, about danger and pain, what happened?"

Like Jedi said, realization and belief are a bit different.

Well, if it isn't realization, then there's SOMETHING to it besides just belief.

Nah, if you believe you can fly, you will fly.

Truth is, people who jump off the 2nd floor don't believe they can fly. If they say they believe it, they are liars! Why? If you believe you can fly, why the fuck do you need to jump? Why can't you just fly up from the ground right where you stand without jumping?

Aha, that's right. The reason people jump off is because they know subconsciously they cannot fly. That is to say, they don't believe they can fly.

It's obvious neither you nor Jedi777 understand anything whatsoever about beliefs, and yet you feel free to add to this forum. :) And that's OK. If you don't add wrong information to this forum, how else can you learn? First, ignorance must be exposed publicly.

When my sifu "revved up" his Iron Palm it generated an amazing amount of heat... Then he HAD TO release the energy and hit something...-Just tapping an object would crumple it.

B)

Love to all- Pat

When my sifu "revved up" his Iron Palm it generated an amazing amount of heat... Then he HAD TO release the energy and hit something...-Just tapping an object would crumple it.

B)

Love to all- Pat

Have you ever seen your sifu crumple an object like you "think" it would happen ?

And also for those who still are interested in Roman's "pyro" effects - the guy and his team turned out to be a fraud - and the whole video was a setup. They were making good money with little tricks like that and got busted.

Truth is, people who jump off the 2nd floor don't believe they can fly. If they say they believe it, they are liars! Why? If you believe you can fly, why the fuck do you need to jump? Why can't you just fly up from the ground right where you stand without jumping?

Aha, that's right. The reason people jump off is because they know subconsciously they cannot fly. That is to say, they don't believe they can fly.

Well the reason I said "jump out of the second story window" is because I am typing these posts in my dorm, which is on the second story, so it'd be much easier for me to fly out through the window than to go down the stairs and initiate flight from the ground :P

Also, it's much more dramatic if both my legs break than if I just sit there doing nothing :P

Don't take jokes so literally :)

Now, as to what you actually said:

It ALL exists on that spectrum of belief. You said yourself that when you say "know for a fact", it's still on the spectrum of belief. So naturally if you say "I believe I can fly", that's STILL on the spectrum of belief.

So is it really JUST BELIEF? Is that the only spectrum that matters? Or is there another one, like "realization"? Or do we have to get rid of our various scales altogether? I don't know. You seem to be pretty damned sure you know for a fact that belief is all that matters. So now we know where you stand on the spectrum of belief, now don't we? :)

It's obvious neither you nor Jedi777 understand anything whatsoever about beliefs, and yet you feel free to add to this forum. :) And that's OK. If you don't add wrong information to this forum, how else can you learn? First, ignorance must be exposed publicly.

That sounds to me like there's another spectrum, that of understanding. What if I believe I understand everything? Now I'm right and you're wrong :P You "know for a fact" that me and Jedi777 are wrong, but you just aren't on the right spot on the spectrum of belief. You need to start believing that we are right :)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Well the reason I said "jump out of the second story window" is because I am typing these posts in my dorm, which is on the second story, so it'd be much easier for me to fly out through the window than to go down the stairs and initiate flight from the ground :P

Also, it's much more dramatic if both my legs break than if I just sit there doing nothing :P

Don't take jokes so literally :)

Now, as to what you actually said:

It ALL exists on that spectrum of belief. You said yourself that when you say "know for a fact", it's still on the spectrum of belief. So naturally if you say "I believe I can fly", that's STILL on the spectrum of belief.

So is it really JUST BELIEF? Is that the only spectrum that matters? Or is there another one, like "realization"? Or do we have to get rid of our various scales altogether? I don't know. You seem to be pretty damned sure you know for a fact that belief is all that matters. So now we know where you stand on the spectrum of belief, now don't we? :)

That sounds to me like there's another spectrum, that of understanding. What if I believe I understand everything? Now I'm right and you're wrong :P You "know for a fact" that me and Jedi777 are wrong, but you just aren't on the right spot on the spectrum of belief. You need to start believing that we are right :)

I agree with you that understanding is even more important than belief. Realization is understanding how beliefs impact experience and that's higher than beliefs. If you don't have wisdom and you just blindly tinker with beliefs, that can lead to problems.

The reason I was drawing attention to beliefs is to attempt to promote understanding.

So, you are right and I am wrong, exactly as you say. What you are saying is exactly what I like to hear. So I'm glad to be wrong for you.

I agree with you that understanding is even more important than belief. Realization is understanding how beliefs impact experience and that's higher than beliefs. If you don't have wisdom and you just blindly tinker with beliefs, that can lead to problems.

The reason I was drawing attention to beliefs is to attempt to promote understanding.

So, you are right and I am wrong, exactly as you say. What you are saying is exactly what I like to hear. So I'm glad to be wrong for you.

Ah, I see now. Thanks :)

I'd like some input.

It may have something to do with which systems you favor "naturally" -- visual, auditory, or kinesthetic. I am predominantly kinesthetic, so I "visualize" sensations more than "pictures." If you visualize your feet as coals, as you say you did, your body might not know what to do to "accomplish" that -- a picture may not warm things up in anyone who isn't predominantly visual, while a sensation... what IS the sensation of having coals for feet? :unsure: My body would be clueless. If I want to warm up my feet, I visualize my blood flowing to my feet... feel it pulse, feel it flow, feel its warmth, feel its heat! This is something my body recognizes and goes, aha, I know this one... OK, I can do it.

If you still want to go with the image of hot coals, try mentally standing on them rather than turning your feet into them maybe?

Have you ever seen your sifu crumple an object like you "think" it would happen ?

And also for those who still are interested in Roman's "pyro" effects - the guy and his team turned out to be a fraud - and the whole video was a setup. They were making good money with little tricks like that and got busted.

Can you post how did you find out that Roman is fraud?

Thanks.

PsiNomad

Hey Pacala, can you plz tell me from where you have this information ?

I believe he is real yes but that believe isnt on firm ground. Havent met em yet so who am i ? Would be a pitty though.

Still he must of practiced that mantra a bazillion times, even if he is a fraud its really complex what he does with the tones.

Do you know who or how someone discovered he was fraudulant ?

Do tell more plz :)

edit: and the other guy ?

2jyZVYUD_k0

You know more about him ? The word i could clearly understand was illusionist, is he or does he claim it is a genuine technique he uses with the oobe ?

Regards, Mike

edit2:

Some guy on the forum was saying that this video is fake. So "buyer beware" applies as always. That's why I also said "if you want to believe it". Just thought I should pass that on as well.

Yust read this edit by goldisheavy about the above video he posted in post 26. Buyer beware sounds appropriate :)

Edited by minkus

He crumpled the dash-board of a car... - Sifu was in the front passanger seat when asked to demonstrate his iron palm by a car load of students. The heat was intense from his hand and he suggested to the driver of the car that he pull over so that the energy could be released into a gaurd rail, -the owner/driver said it was ok to hit the dash-board - and soon regreted his desission!

Soon after I saw Sifu Chung riding on a stallion that was very wild. He gave a tap/slap to the fractious horse on its' neck. The horse went spread-legged and ears back and pissed a turrent. The horse also became pretty managable after that. By the way Sifu Chung had asked for the most rambunctious horse the stable had and needed to sign a waver to be able to even legally get on and ride the beast.

Edited by Wayfarer64

Gold your words betray you as an ass whore who has no power or mental capacity for truth--its clear you work for the darkside trying to cause division--it wont work you small fool LOL :lol: now piss off

Edited by Jedi777

Gold your words betray you as an ass whore who has no power or mental capacity for truth--its clear you work for the darkside trying to cause division--it wont work you small fool LOL :lol: now piss off

My brother do not waste your time with Gold is Heavy. You know what you have and what it is and the power & beauty of it.

Do not even waste your breath.

Santi

My brother do not waste your time with Gold is Heavy. You know what you have and what it is and the power & beauty of it.

Do not even waste your breath.

Santi

You are so correct Santi!

Thanks