Sign in to follow this  
mr R Fairchild

Good Evening :)

Hello all the beings here!

It was a happy finding to come across this place!

I'm Rossin Fairchind.

I will be happy to be here to help others who may have any questions about perception and energy from the perspective that is the view from here. Also i will be happy to see things from others' perspectives and take some help if/when needed.

I am not at all impressed by "special powers" (although, as many of you, am on a passionate quest of reclaiming what is humanly possble...) but am very impressed by things like this shine of kindness that we can see in the eyes of Pak John in the vastly spread video.

I feel energy is energy and one should be very careful to not fall into the trap of the labyrynthical mind that forgets that labels and words are only pointers to energetic facts (in the best of cases) and thus there are no "priviledged" or supperior traditions. Thus we all together are the pieces of a mosaic/puzzle that have to come together and JOIN FORCES and share the full picture with eachother for time is pressing, some dark global intentions are working their lethal predatory agenda and many of us feel that we don't have much time.

There are changes in this this world right now, a rising wave of unprecedented changes. We either have to learn to support eachother in affection and lightness--in an interconnected tensegrity structure of communicating members, or we are doomed to perish....this is the feeling in the very core of the beings of many of us...

The time of secrecy and the model of pyramidal structure of divided members is up. This paradigm is no longer effective and functional in the face of the changes we are entering.

In a pyramidal structure the highest awareness is at the top and the members who are "low" and divided between themselves (as if in a Panopticon) are striving, climbing on top of eachother to reach for the 'higher level'.

This implies that awareness and awe are sought outside of one's own being... Time has come that every being is going to claim awareness and full potential WITHIN their BEING! Teachers in our times will be what they really are for: guidance.

It's us who have to do the work to rid of the social order embroidered in our very energetic fibers. We will breath it away setting us free!

This place have a fine feeling about it. :)

Hi mr R Fairchild

Welcome to the 'bums. Not that much embroidery here, but be careful running with those scissors, you could get out of breath :)

Have fun.

Thanks for welcoming Mal :D

Oh, i only red two threads and saw eminent heavy duty embroidery ;) fortunately not seeming to be the defining tone of the house!

but be careful running with those scissors, you could get out of breath :)

thanks, youtoo, be careful keeping passing thse open windows, can get you at several pieces at once (bi--or--multi --location...) :)

Welcome Rossin Fairchind, I'm sure your contributions will be a treasured new thread in the TaoBums tapestry. Find a seat, how do you like your tea?

1189233167.CR.balamm-TeaTime.gif :D

Welcome Rossin Fairchind, I'm sure your contributions will be a treasured new thread in the TaoBums tapestry. Find a seat, how do you like your tea?

1189233167.CR.balamm-TeaTime.gif :D

Thank you for cordial Welcoming, Stigweard! Cool drawing on the avatar.

*sips some warm tea* :P:)

Sign in to follow this