h.uriahr

Complete Taoist Internal System

i'm not sure how i can phrase my reply without seeming too positive or too negative, but...

it's an okay feature, not super advanced and not completely unskilled.

it would have been quite more impressive if the feature was perfomed one after another and every time on forehand say which brick was going to be broken and not always the bottom one, too. in my opinion. but i realize that just talking about it is -even less- difficult in a way. :)

it's nice to see though at least.

and also the price tag seems pretty exclusive. i.e. not too many will be able to afford that? and it kind of diminishes the skill also .... it's less about making pure money than it is to really like teaching it i figure.

dunno. i have a variety of mixed feelings about the whole thing basically.

I should've posted them oops.

this one is really cool

Edited by froggie

i'm not sure how i can phrase my reply without seeming too positive or too negative, but...

it's an okay feature, not super advanced and not completely unskilled.

it would have been quite more impressive if the feature was perfomed one after another and every time on forehand say which brick was going to be broken and not always the bottom one, too. in my opinion. but i realize that just talking about it is -even less- difficult in a way. :)

it's nice to see though at least.

and also the price tag seems pretty exclusive. i.e. not too many will be able to afford that? and it kind of diminishes the skill also .... it's less about making pure money than it is to really like teaching it i figure.

dunno. i have a variety of mixed feelings about the whole thing basically.

Do you train in Iron Palm? Do you know from personal experience that it's not super advanced? I'm asking not to be arguementative but because I myself dont know. I thought select breaking would be considered advance but then again I know absolutely squat about real Iron Palm. :)

The 160k is for a 3 year apprenticeship but the Iron Palm training by itself is affordable. You can get an at home course for $400.

I took a look at the videos.

I felt like my energy raised when watching the videos. It seems that you mightve really stumbled upon something here... It was the one where the guy hits the fire logs. Or it could be something else i havnt meditated in a week.

Since it almost seems too good to be true, Ill ask for my wifes opinion. (shes good at tuning into this type of thing.)

Only questions I have is does it cover any of the disciplines inherent to the daoist system which are not necessarily martial arts related?

I also saw his left wrist though, pistiform damage huh? from breaking? That is my only concern, and if I didnt notice that, someone else would... highly preventable

I thought it was just a kickass accessory :lol:

You can get all you need to practice iron palm for a few dozen dollars from wle.com... Make your bags yourself, buy the book, and proper dit da jow, and you're all set to go. The only secret is you have to do it everyday without shortcuts, and follow the guidance to its letter otherwise you might permanently damage your hand. If followed to the letter its actually very beneficial to your health.

I did iron palm training for about 3 years until we got a kid, then it was simply impossible to go train and leave him alone. When he goes to school I do plan to pick it up again.

OK, not entirely on-topic (sorry about that), but I just wanted to react to the costs of that iron palm program. There are no secrets in martial arts, its just about repeating something a zillion times to get it correct and make it your own :)

Yeah, i have some experience in iron palm and some experience in sending 'energy' very selectively, though not per say in that combination, but also. So it's a bit of a reply from my own insights. But i did want to make it even more clear that talking is far less difficult than doing this, even if i say it's not the highest skill level of brick breaking, it's really quite something, certainly, compared to not being able to do this, it's worth a lot. (i'm not going to talk about this particular price anymore though. i don't know what to say. in a way it's too bad, but it's also very understandable.)

What i really meant to add was that it's 'basic advanced', not 'advanced advanced', but i am glad that you picked up on that.

Do you train in Iron Palm? Do you know from personal experience that it's not super advanced? I'm asking not to be arguementative but because I myself dont know. I thought select breaking would be considered advance but then again I know absolutely squat about real Iron Palm. :)

The 160k is for a 3 year apprenticeship but the Iron Palm training by itself is affordable. You can get an at home course for $400.

I thought it was just a kickass accessory :lol:

what is "taoist" yoga they are promoting? Taoism and Yoga?? Yoga is more to buddhism..

is it a "taoist" doing yoga? um... nice look?

You can get all you need to practice iron palm for a few dozen dollars from wle.com... Make your bags yourself, buy the book, and proper dit da jow, and you're all set to go. The only secret is you have to do it everyday without shortcuts, and follow the guidance to its letter otherwise you might permanently damage your hand. If followed to the letter its actually very beneficial to your health.

I did iron palm training for about 3 years until we got a kid, then it was simply impossible to go train and leave him alone. When he goes to school I do plan to pick it up again.

OK, not entirely on-topic (sorry about that), but I just wanted to react to the costs of that iron palm program. There are no secrets in martial arts, its just about repeating something a zillion times to get it correct and make it your own :)

Can you do selective breaking?

Can you do selective breaking?

Hmmmmm,

Smashing bricks?,160K?,Im in the wrong business!.Ive been trying to do something useful with bricks.This thread would be funny if it wasnt so sad.How gullable are people?.

Do these guys think anyone in their right mind is going to shell out 160k in advance? LOL!! They want to do credit and background checks? What about their credit and background? LOL!!

ralis

Do these guys think anyone in their right mind is going to shell out 160k in advance? LOL!! They want to do credit and background checks? What about their credit and background? LOL!!

ralis

Obviously someone has or else they wouldnt have it posted. There's always controversy when someone charges "alot" of money. David Verdesi is in the same position. Who in their right mind would shell out over $1Million for a car? I know if I won that $200Million lottery I'd certainly toy with the idea of buying a Bugatti Veyron or Lamborghini Reventon. Cost is relative. People who dont have the money will always complain about the things they cant afford. Always isnt used literally here.

If some "Master" came down from some mysterious mountain and had a system that guaranteed enlightenment and charged $1million then people would say it's horseshit.