h.uriahr

Complete Taoist Internal System

No I like living in socity, but I would buy this

A beautiful 11x17 inch foil-stamped Golden Peacock Border Certificate of Lifetime Membership, in both Chinese and English, valued at $500.00.

:P

LMAO...and going, going, going......and um, going......

ROFlmao

I wonder if there are any "graduates" to ask if it was "good value"

You probably have to sign a confidentiality clause :)

If everyone sends a small donation we can send a taobum over there to achieve: "The highest level of Martial Arts in the entire World! "

:D

Yust kidding, i think Smile's idea is the best.

Forget This stuff! I'll teach the Yiquan system for $25,000. For an additional $10,000 , I'll throw in some Shaolin and some Shuai Jiao.

Bu

Guest sykkelpump

No way,everything you need to know is out there free.learn to stop the mind.practice practice practice

No way,everything you need to know is out there free.learn to stop the mind.practice practice practice

I would say that there are some guys who freely give out information but it takes a special kind of person to study on their own and develop incredible power. The Cloud Forest guys have a video of a 7 brick break where he calls out the bottom 2 bricks and hits the pile, causing the bottom 2 to break. That isnt something most people just stumble upon by stopping the mind and practicing practicing practicing.

Does anyone find humor in the fact that this place is in North Carolina?

Guest sykkelpump

I would say that there are some guys who freely give out information but it takes a special kind of person to study on their own and develop incredible power. The Cloud Forest guys have a video of a 7 brick break where he calls out the bottom 2 bricks and hits the pile, causing the bottom 2 to break. That isnt something most people just stumble upon by stopping the mind and practicing practicing practicing.

Does anyone find humor in the fact that this place is in North Carolina?

Seriously,You would pay the price cause of that video?lol

Videos are esay to make.As master nan have said several times,superpowers develope on the meditation path,Many have them.But serious cultivators ignore them and continue on their path and dont get sidetracked

By the way arent you alredy in some secret super system?

Seriously,You would pay the price cause of that video?lol

Videos are esay to make.As master nan have said several times,superpowers develope on the meditation path,Many have them.But serious cultivators ignore them and continue on their path and dont get sidetracked

By the way arent you alredy in some secret super system?

I would never pay for something because of a video. Quite an ignorant assumption If you seriously think that sitting and clearing your mind is all it takes then that's fine for you, but for others it's not. Had I not started down the path I'm already on I would probably check out Cloud Forest, if I had the money of course. The apprenticeship offers you many things. I'm sure the people that can afford it have reasearched it really well before becoming an apprentice. As for the super secret comment, if I told you I'd have to kill you.

Here's what I've noticed. For $160,000 you could buy a really nice house (location depending) or alot of land (also depending) or a really nice car, so wouldnt you expect the same from this training as well? If the video is legite then the school seems to have some decent power.

Guest sykkelpump

I would never pay for something because of a video. Quite an ignorant assumption If you seriously think that sitting and clearing your mind is all it takes then that's fine for you, but for others it's not. Had I not started down the path I'm already on I would probably check out Cloud Forest, if I had the money of course. The apprenticeship offers you many things. I'm sure the people that can afford it have reasearched it really well before becoming an apprentice. As for the super secret comment, if I told you I'd have to kill you.

Here's what I've noticed. For $160,000 you could buy a really nice house (location depending) or alot of land (also depending) or a really nice car, so wouldnt you expect the same from this training as well? If the video is legite then the school seems to have some decent power.

No,I wouldnt expect that.

Does that come with the tricked out car or is that extra?

cardboard_tuning.jpg

I just got off the phone with the Headmaster and he said you get several "totally bitchin extras

Like this kickass mower

mow the lawn in seconds

post-21133-1233355930_thumb.jpg

Ultra cool barstool

youre not drinkin and drivin if it's a barstool right? am i right?

post-21133-1233356098_thumb.jpg

I've always wanted some of these babies

never again walk with wet feet

post-21133-1233356192_thumb.jpg

Limited Edition

this car was featured in videos by 50 cent, the game, brittney spears and yanni SON

post-21133-1233356309_thumb.jpg

never get caught sleeping at work, just cover your eyes with sunglasses

post-21133-1233356443_thumb.jpg

arent you sick of getting noodles on your your ears and forehead?

post-21133-1233356624_thumb.jpg

And finally, get this sick, tricked out sideways bike, only for the daring and extreme

post-21133-1233356709_thumb.jpg

I think it's money well spent

1233365450086501800.png

Necessary for review?

1233365924011398500.png

What happened since then?

That place promotes Taoism but all I can see there is Shaolin Buddhist, hard stuff.

1. Five Family Fists

2. Internal Iron Palm

3. Long fist

Laughed when I first saw the post, but then started adding up what I have in my own education.

160K isn't so bad IF it did the trick.

Laughed when I first saw the post, but then started adding up what I have in my own education.

160K isn't so bad IF it did the trick.

Money is such a touchy topic. I think that it's not too bad of a deal on the education and practice, if it's legite of course. It's a three year apprenticeship and $160k is pretty expensive but I guess it would be like a private college tuition.