froggie

know your minerals ;)

All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison from a remedy. (Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim, a swiss docter anno 1567)

All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison from a remedy. (Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim, a swiss docter anno 1567)

And (some) poisons can also be remedies, depending on the dosage. i suppose. (and so on) :)

Was just looking into trace-mineral info, came across this:

http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/MINERALS%20FOR%20LIFE.htm

Note the part about fluoride. I guess it does more or less the exact opposite of what some people say that it does.

Yea, I think chelating mercury and fluoride out are particularly relevant to good health and spiritual growth in today's industrialized environment (due to our common exposure to them now and their particular effects on us).

Yes! And this is the basis for Dr. Hahnemann's work with diluting and "dynamizing" the substance to activate its etheric nature while rendering it chemically inert (beyond Avogadro's number so there is less than one molecule of the crude substance remaining). The higher the potency, the less crude material remaining.

In that way, we use such dynamized doses of poisons all the time in homeopathy, completely safely - arsenic; lead; mercury; poisonous snake venom; disease material such as syphilis, gonorrhea, tuberculosis; psychoactive plants; pharmaceutical drugs, etc.

All poisons can be made into remedies by this method - the trick is in the proper diagnosis to know when a particular remedy is called for in a particular case, at what time, in what dosage, etc.

-Karen

... aka Paracelsus.

NeutralWire

Edited by NeutralWire

the complete name was way to nice to leave out the post.

Oh I totally love the baroque extravagance of the full thing -- it's just you left out the actual 'Paracelsus' bit, which usually goes after 'Bombastus'. :) Without that bit, some people might not have been able to make the connection.

NeutralWire

Karen is this 'Heilkunst'? And do you know of a man named Rudi Verspoor? I heard interesting things about those people, positive things.

NeutralWire.

Karen is this 'Heilkunst'? And do you know of a man named Rudi Verspoor? I heard interesting things about those people, positive things.

NeutralWire.

Yep, I sure do. Rudi Verspoor has been my teacher for many years. He is the dean of the school where I am in the 4-year program for medical Heilkunst. He, along with his wife/colleague Patty Smith, and Steven Decker, a scholar of the Dynamic system of thought that forms the larger context, have developed Dr. Hahnemann's complete medical system for the modern world. More and more of Dr. Hahnemann's genius continues to be brought out.

-Karen

Edited by karen

And to make it even more confusing B) , homeopathy is just one very small part (maybe 10%) of Dr. Hahnemann's complete system of medicine, in which we use dynamized remedies more often that are NOT prescribed homeopathically at all, but on a principle that is the polar opposite (or complement) of homeopathy!

Can you give an example of both of them? the 'homeopathic' remedy and the 'polar opposite' remedy?

And how do they differ practically?

Thank you

------------------

Also, i think Masuru Emoto's research on the imprinting of water ties in somewhat nicely with "homeopathy", yes?

------------------

Yep, I sure do. Rudi Verspoor has been my teacher for many years. He is the dean of the school where I am in the 4-year program for medical Heilkunst. He, along with his wife/colleague Patty Smith, and Steven Decker, a scholar of the Dynamic system of thought that forms the larger context, have developed Dr. Hahnemann's complete medical system for the modern world. More and more of Dr. Hahnemann's genius continues to be brought out.

-Karen

Very cool, look forward to hearing more sometime.

NeutralWire

even snake venom can be used to cure :)

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/74253.php

Yes, but there is always going to be a poisonous effect, if it's being used in crude form, even if a very small dose. Just like pharmaceutical drugs are poisons - a tiny bit won't hurt too much, but the negative, iatrogenic effect is still there. You have to render a poison chemically inert before you can use it completely safely.

Interesing too how bee venom is used in crude form, but even if it seems to help with symptoms, there's gonna be a price to pay for using poisons in material form. People often accept that some of these "cures" have an inevitable price, when it's not necessary!