Ya Mu

Stillness-Movement & Medical Qigong Workshop March 21,22,23

In this workshop, will they be addressing how to properly use "wuji" for healing? both self healing and conducting healin g to others? Thank you. Dave

Hi Dave,

They will learn self-healing in the first two days and the 3rd day is clinic day where they learn, in a real time non-controlled clinic environment, medical qigong methods to heal others as in specific methods to help with specific problems.

But I require attendance of the Stillness-Movement weekend (the first two days, previous workshop) PRIOR to attending clinic day. In other words clinic day attendees MUST be already practicing qigong. Other types of qigong practitioners, those that haven't practiced Stillness-Movement, will be considered for clinic day on a case by case basis. I have to be convinced that they have enough qi awareness to not hurt themselves.

Ya Mu, Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. Do you teach wuji as a foundation for emmiting chi for use in the healing clinic?

Ya Mu, Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. Do you teach wuji as a foundation for emmiting chi for use in the healing clinic?

Yes

We take the qi projection very seriously and I strongly do not advocate ANY student of ANY teacher doing it without the proper foundation. The program I teach is modeled and comes direct from the Baoding Qigong Healing Hospital in China. My medical qigong program is a 500 hr course.

I'm in the middle of reading your book.

Some of your experiences have been WILD especially those that have to do with TIME.

Your PROLOGUE, well I don't know what to think about that. I wish you hadn't presented

it as a fantasy. You are a better non-fiction author than a sci-fi fantasy one. ;) I need to finish the rest of it

before I can ask you any questions...right now I have a million but I'll wait until I get to the last page before I ask.

WOW just WOW!

:)

Thank you!

?

Re-read the part about who sits at one's council table.

The Higher-Level Beings of Light always assist in the teaching.

quote name='Ya Mu' date='Mar 13 2009, 09:10 AM' post='110361']

Funny, the 11 year old son of a friend read the book and asked me to please, please write another book based on Jaron. He related to that part and of course couldn't relate to the non-fiction part.

Sorry...just think that it may have been the reason for this...

What has happened with the phenomena seekers and casual seekers. For many years I got a ton of these. Just a downright aggravation to TRY to teach.

Re-read the part about who sits at one's council table.

The Higher-Level Beings of Light always assist in the teaching.

Haven't gotten that far...sorry. Just too curious. I'll finish the book before I ask anything more.

Edited by jadelily

Sorry...just think that it may have been the reason for this...

"What has happened with the phenomena seekers and casual seekers. For many years I got a ton of these. Just a downright aggravation to TRY to teach."

Possibly you are correct.

The fictional part was there for the reason of trying to ease everyone towards seeing that what this is all about goes way,way beyond China, our earth, and humanity.

An example of the phenomena seekers are those that come to you and tell you "OH, I am in the process of opening my third eye. I need you to finish opening it for me." When in actuality this is just something they read, they haven't even built any foundation. Or the folks that want you to teach them to knock physical objects about. Or start fires with qi. Or deflect swords with qi. Or use qi to perform any number of mundane tasks.

So... well meaning self taught healers can do more harm than good by

DISPERSING the sick qi instead of PULLING IT OUT,

the patient feels good for a while but only for a little while...

I had no idea what was involved to project energy for healing.

Learning from a qualified teacher is EVERYTHING not only for the patient

but also to ensure that the HEALER stays HEALTHY.

You stress over and over that someone who wants to do this has to search their heart and

ABSOLUTELY KNOW FOR SURE.

I understand now why teachers make it difficult for students to find them. Your teacher Master Wang Juemin

was an amazing man.

STILLNESS MOVEMENT is cool! All I'd have to do to benefit myself and

others would be to PRACTICE daily.

Good book, a real EYE-OPENER!

About being ABSOLUTELY SURE ABOUT KNOWING for sure;

Does my mind have to know it only? Or does my mind have to be in accord with my HIGHER self?

Or is this a HIGHER self in accord with the LIGHT's descision?

Or :lol: stop thinking so much and JUST come if you FEEL like you want to and you can

decide when you're here?

Edited by jadelily

So... well meaning self taught healers can do more harm than good by

DISPERSING the sick qi instead of PULLING IT OUT,

the patient feels good for a while but only for a little while...

I had no idea what was involved to project energy for healing.

Learning from a qualified teacher is EVERYTHING not only for the patient

but also to ensure that the HEALER stays HEALTHY.

You stress over and over that someone who wants to do this has to search their heart and

ABSOLUTELY KNOW FOR SURE.

I understand now why teachers make it difficult for students to find them. Your teacher Master Wang Juemin

was an amazing man.

STILLNESS MOVEMENT is cool! All I'd have to do to benefit myself and

others would be to PRACTICE daily.

Good book, a real EYE-OPENER!

About being ABSOLUTELY SURE ABOUT KNOWING for sure;

Does my mind have to know it only? Or does my mind have to be in accord with my HIGHER self?

Or is this a HIGHER self in accord with the LIGHT's descision?

Or :lol: stop thinking so much and JUST come if you FEEL like you want to and you can

decide when you're here?

Glad you liked the book.

Your mind will just about always not be in accordance with your Higher Level Self. It really wants to win dominion and will try very hard to tell you all sorts of lies. Learn to utilize the mind as an extremely powerful tool without it being the master and the real you the slave.

Still the body and mind and make your decisions from the heart.

Be still in mind and body and listen from your heart.

Your mind will just about always not be in accordance with your Higher Level Self. It really wants to win dominion and will try very hard to tell you all sorts of lies. Learn to utilize the mind as an extremely powerful tool without it being the master and the real you the slave.

Still the body and mind and make your decisions from the heart.

Be still in mind and body and listen from your heart.

Fantastic! Very nicely put. Wouldnt it be wonderful if this were printed on billboards and on the sides of buses etc..

Fantastic! Very nicely put. Wouldnt it be wonderful if this were printed on billboards and on the sides of buses etc..

Cat, I was wondering what your definition of the heart is?

Cat, I was wondering what your definition of the heart is?

hey TigreBlanc.. that's a nice question, and I am not the person to ask for definitions.. you need to scoop the more cerebral posters.. ;)

I just feel it, thankfully.

I just feel it, thankfully.

+1

IMO it can't really be defined, why Cat's answer is good.

To make the attempt: From the place where the center of our true self resides; the non-emotional, non-mental, universal love heart.

:blink: I don't think that makes TheWhiteRabbit a bad person! I'm interested, and I'm sure others are as well. Thank you rabbit for asking for us.

You just don't like him because you're a WhiteTiger. :lol:

By all means I'm interested in learning about Ya Mu practice and he has great knowledge to share so far it seems.

Although I believe other peoples motives in using certain information is for ill will and with a bad intention.

I'm more than happy to learn... I rather learn and cultivate... I don't want to be stale water. Although its the way its given is the issue.

In the end people can give information all they want... without it applying to actual practice its not helpful at all of course unless it helps give insight into your own practices. (Which is totally a different thing... that's more of reflecting on the past memories and recalling things that are beneficial to you.) This would be one of the a reason why one would contemplate.

Truth be told you can learn all sorts of information... but if not applied to practice It could be construed as wasting the persons time. Just think of Kids in college... first 2 to 4 years are well very generalized. Think of how many kids have healthy and unhealthy sexual relationships with one or more people, drinking, smoking and all sorts of other stuff. When they could have spent all that time practicing. How much of a lot of programs in school don't put what you learn to practice.

How did it go? Still psyched up.

A nice workshop. I had the pleasure of having beginning, intermediate and advanced students together for a small workshop. Will announce June workshop soon, delayed somewhat trying to see if a May workshop will work that someone else wants to sponsor in another location. Probably June 20,21,22.