Sign in to follow this  
Stigweard

Ecuador constitution grants inalienable rights to nature

I never understood how the religious right could be so against the environment.

They're so against intoxicants because it pollutes the human body which is a gift.

But wouldn't polluting the Earth be the same concept on a much larger scale?

Like our bodies, the Earth could be considered a gift. If they consider thier curch a house of god,

then wouldn't the Earth be the backyard of god.

If the second coming is going to happen before humanity can do any irreversiable damage,

then wouldn't a so called Christian want to be on the side of that took care of gods gifts?

Next time you hear a Bible Thumper spewing thier ignorance from thier perception of seperation,

just bring up these points of view. Hopelfully it will reach them, but if not then have fun watching them fumble over thier own contradictions.

I never understood how the religious right could be so against the environment.

They're so against intoxicants because it pollutes the human body which is a gift.

But wouldn't polluting the Earth be the same concept on a much larger scale?

Like our bodies, the Earth could be considered a gift. If they consider thier curch a house of god,

then wouldn't the Earth be the backyard of god.

If the second coming is going to happen before humanity can do any irreversiable damage,

then wouldn't a so called Christian want to be on the side of that took care of gods gifts?

Next time you hear a Bible Thumper spewing thier ignorance from thier perception of seperation,

just bring up these points of view. Hopelfully it will reach them, but if not then have fun watching them fumble over thier own contradictions.

Isnt it better to try and coexist with "Bible Thumpers" instead of "having fun watching them fumble over their own contradictions"? A knowledgable "Bible Thumper" wont fumble over anything.

A knowledgable "Bible Thumper" wont fumble over anything.

No, but they will trample sometimes...

:D

Isnt it better to try and coexist with "Bible Thumpers" instead of "having fun watching them fumble over their own contradictions"? A knowledgable "Bible Thumper" wont fumble over anything.

True. I explain how you should try try to coexist by trying to show them how environmentalism is actually in their interests as Christians. And a knowledgable anybody won't fumble on thier own stuff. If they were knowledgeable enough to notice contradictions,

then they wouldn't realy be a "Bible Thumper", they'd be a knowledgable Christian.

Was it written on paper ? :rolleyes:

B)

DOn't be vicious, :)

this is already very good.

Plus the right is to avoid being ruined to a point where it is not possible to recover. Taking some, and giving back some is not unacceptable. Merely part of the continuous exchange process.

Said that I would love to know where can we find more info & links

EDIT: added the :) to give a better sense of the spirit. Oh, yes, and this line

Edited by Pietro

No, but they will trample sometimes...

:D

Not necessarilly.

True. I explain how you should try try to coexist by trying to show them how environmentalism is actually in their interests as Christians. And a knowledgable anybody won't fumble on thier own stuff. If they were knowledgeable enough to notice contradictions,

then they wouldn't realy be a "Bible Thumper", they'd be a knowledgable Christian.

A knowledgable Christian can be a bible thumper. Bible thumpers are just aggressive christians that push their beliefs. No difference in them and most gay rights activists or environmentalists. All it takes to stir them up is saying " I believe homosexuals are immoral" or " The environment isnt my problem" and then the aggressiveness comes out. In Sacramento, knives were pulled when on one corner of the street sat NO on Prop 8 and the other side was YES on Prop 8. Have you ever heard of ecoterrorism? I understand most of the complaints that people have on Christians but that doesnt mean you are anymore right or wrong than they are.

Sign in to follow this