Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Prostate problems and cultivation

A Urologist told a friend of mine that if he did not keep sexually active as he ages, he could develop real problems with the prostate. This is my main concern with cultivation practices as one ages. Here is a link to an article addressing causes of prostate problems.

ralis

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/he...0s-1516792.html

Edited by ralis

hi there, i found some good stuff on the prostate, ie prostate massage ect in relation to retention on trunks blog- alchemicaltaoism.com cheers james

hi there, i found some good stuff on the prostate, ie prostate massage ect in relation to retention on trunks blog- alchemicaltaoism.com cheers james

Essay called crystal in uranus (link), written by Owl and posted to my site. The prostate was a major topic in the community some years back. Worth searching on.

The secret is to OPEN THE PINEAL GLAND -- then you burn off the sex fluid as it's converted to electromagnetic fields which shoot into people around you.

Hi Professor Chivers: In lieu of your recent well-publicized study results a discussion at http://gnn.tv has put the focus on females. I sent an email to Stanford physiologist Dr. Robert Sapolsky, author of "The Trouble with Testosterone" about the male bonobo having no ejaculation at climax. Amazingly I discovered online that the gay male community insisted the opposite -- that ejaculation occurred during "penis fencing" when in fact Frans Da Waal's research emphasizes ejaculation only occurs rarely for male bonobos.

The importance of this is vast because when the male ejaculates it activates the sympathetic nervous system which is the stress response, as detailed in Dr. Sapolsky's research. The training of full-lotus yoga in tantra is focused on the male learning how to have an internal climax like females -- which enables the male to climax over and over again and also to just continually increase the relaxation response of the parasympathetic nervous system.

I had first encountered this topic with biology professor Phil Regal at the U of Minnesota where I did my masters thesis, finishing in 2000. He was just going into retirement but he was interested in the connection between human social injustice and the bonobos peaceful culture.

I trained with a Chinese full-lotus yoga master, Chunyi Lin, who works with the Mayo Clinic, doing intensive healing of late-term cancer, from his Taoist sex alchemy -- http://springforestqigong.com Another teacher is Mantak Chia who has a book called "The multiorgasmic male" and the definitive text is "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" by Charles Luk.

Thanks for your research and any comments would be appreciated.

drew hempel, MA

Sign in to follow this