Sign in to follow this  
april

Work with JJ Semple at Life Force Books

Hi,

My name is April. I work with JJ Semple at Life Force Books. From time to time, we surf the web at the behest of our readers who come across discussions of JJ's books. Recently, a reader told us about a discussion on Deciphering the Golden Flower One Secret at a Time on this board and I would like to contribute/clarify some of the issues raised. Plus I'd like to tell you more about Life Force Books.

Our books are about redemption and transcendence. We look for stories by individuals who have overcome difficult hurdles on the way to transcending the physical plane, individuals with empirical knowledge of the metaphysical. These stories usually involve Kundalini, which, after all, is the key to higher consciousness and the goal of Taoist meditation. At least, that's what JJ says.

JJ stumbled across The Secret of the Golden Flower in 1971. He maintains that Taoism represents the least dogmatic path to transcendence. For him it's all about taking a pragmatic approach.

So... now I'm going to sign off here and go over to the thread that's discussing Deciphering the Golden Flower One Secret at a Time and add my two cents.

Great forum, by the way. Oh, and before I forget, JJ has a new book, The Backward-Flowing Method: The Secret of Life and Death. It deals with the secret techniques of Golden Flower Meditation.

Edited by april

Hey April, and welcome. I'm very interested in Mr. Semple's books and I am particularly hoping that he could answer some questions I have. I've listened to his podcasts (which I hope are still coming out) which already answered several. But I have one in particular that I would like for you to relay to him if possible. Let me know if you would be willing to do this. Thanks.

Myles Mulkey

00bd810ae7a051cbc27a1210.L.jpg

Semple includes two charts showing a "Comparison between Interrupted and Uninterrupted Growth" by age from his birth to age 63. The "interruption" occurs at age seven when he gets the splinter. The interrupted growth continues lagging behind a hypothesized normal growth until age 63 when he goes on a raw food diet and becomes "the being" he was "destined to become."
Someone asked JJ how old he was. I never take nutritional or psychic advice from people who are obese, or health tips from people who look contagious. JJ is living proof to his claim that awakening Kundalini improves health and extends one's life. He answered he was 70 years old.
I'm curious, how old is JJ Semple now and how old is this photo?

If he is really 70 or 71 now...and that photo is recent...holy cowwwwwwww!!! :blink:

Maybe he needs to be added as an entry to this thread.

Sign in to follow this