kevin

What More is There to Say But, "God Damn"? =)

Sorry brotha...no direct correlation there whatsoever. My 'allergies' would get worse if I didnt clean all the dust off my floors, too :)

I just leave my dust...it just makes me stronger...

..I live right by stealthy sorts of air bases.

So...I'd never know how to assess my imminent danger. I'm either doomed, or golden.. I've never been able to decide on a daily basis :rolleyes:

LOL pictures from Afghanistan!!! You cant judge based on the current state of a place like that. Certainly atypical flight patterns there, at least compared with over here.

tegan, I'd say you're more likely worse off near a military base. :D opinion, certainly not fact!

I've seen plenty of contrails, and never, not a single one, fell outside of the realm of easily explained atmospheric phenomena. Be it course changes, holding patterns...

The way I see it is, seriously, wtf is to be accomplished by such a thing? They've already figured out a million and a half far more efficient and innocuous ways to poison a person, a society...

tegan, I'd say you're more likely worse off near a military base. :D opinion, certainly not fact!

..possibly true... But, I'm thinking all the exposing myself to dust and germs in life will make me impervious to all things bad and deadly : P It's my plan..and I'm sticking to it.

..who knows.. maybe I'm so bullet proof now.. that a b-2 could crash, and it'd just bounce off my head : )

I personally work for a company that makes most of the commercial airplane engines available on the market today. I do not personally know enough about "chemtrails" to comment, but I CAN say with extreme certainty that when a commercial jet is flying, the only substance that is designed to be emmited as a waste product is water vapor. And water vapor dissipates pretty quickly in the upper atmospheres. There may be a place on the aircraft unknown to us (that work in the industry) to store and release chemicals with the waste water vapor, but it is not connected to the prebuilt aircraft engines. Something like this would have to be custom installed by someone other then the company I work for. But if you are witnessing contrails "spread out into a haze" and remain that way for any length of time, this is not possible with the amounts of water vapor emmited by an aircraft engine. This is all I know as fact.

Love,

Carson :D

Carson, many thanks for that information. ^_^

The way I see it is, seriously, wtf is to be accomplished by such a thing? They've already figured out a million and a half far more efficient and innocuous ways to poison a person, a society...
A sick sheep is a compliant sheep. And air spraying is the most efficient way to poison people. Just think about how they apply pesticides to the crops. Do they do it one by one, or all plants at once by air?

Air is in fact the best way to make people sick. You may take only natural medicine, filter your fluoridated water, or eat all organic/farm raised produce, but it would be very inconvinient to wear a airfilter mask when you go outside.

The way I see it, they need us sick so they can control us better and all the bullshit policies they try to pass don't sound as stupid as they are. We can't grow spiritually very well if our mind is clouded by all the poisons. We can't see things as they are- only as what they tell us they are.

Still, a lot of people see the horrible truths of this society. Some deal with it through acceptance. Some- through denial. Some take an easy path out of it. Why do you think so many people are on psych medications? As they say, "Everyone want to go to heaven but no one wants to die". :)

This is nothing compared to the damage done by PCBs in the first half of the 20th century (from ink!).

Who even knows or could prove the chemtrail thing.

Smile, do you have any objective articles on this?

When I keep seeing things like

"We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals."

and

"For a while I was confused between chemtrails, and contrails. Contrails are the exhaust of an air craft, it leaves a trail in the sky and the trail rapidly dissipates. With chemtrails, they initially look identical to contrails, but rather than the trail dissipating, the trail expands and then starts to look like a cloud. Over the Silicon Valley where I live, I daily witness these chemtrails starting and stopping from airplanes. In other words, the plane has control over the chemicals it is releasing. Also, I have noticed on some days the area is filled with a gray hazy muck, and the mountains almost disappear. This is highly unusual especially when just one day before, the mountains were totally clear."

...I am only seeing people with little understanding of the atmosphere propagate silliness that resonates with the fear that's been indoctrinated into them...its like people in the dark ages taking a comet in the sky as a sign of impending doom.

I mean, seriously, germany is one of the greeniest countries in europe. Aside, how can one claim a "97% certainty" on such a thing? And then finish the article leaving no references of where the data even came from? The only thing "exposed" here is a naturalnews.com writer's predetermined bias...who'da thunk?

:)

Hi Joeblast,

I know what you are saying but unfortunately you won't see any articles about chemtrails from NY Times or Wall Street Journal.

You also ignored my link to Guardian article on British government admitting spraying toxic chemicals over dense populated areas. Any comment on that?

*turns back pages* :)

Not sure how to respond to WWII tests that took place from 1940-1979. I suppose it provides a basis for speculation these days, because you never hear about f*d up stuff a government does until long after the fact. From the looks of this particular though, you had the british gov using a flourescent material which basically gave them an idea of how a particulate would spread with the prevailing winds, and they used something they thought would be innocuous enough to get their data and 'be harmless', and it looks like what they used wasnt quite as harmless as they had thought...so while that does provide a basis for speculation, to arbitrarily extrapolate the idea to any height and start blaming the variable dissipation of water vapor in the atmosphere on things other than air masses with differing temperatures and pressures is...well, a bit presumptuous, especially when placing blame from tragic happenings that could have had easily a dozen different causes (i.e. contaminants in breast milk, etc.)

Basically I have issues with so much reliance on distressingly weak statistics, and we all know in statistics we can make numbers say just about anything...so easily manipulated numbers leading to weak statistical correlations do not equate to a cause for concern in my book (unless we're talking politicians cooking books...) I guess the bright side of this one is at least they havent made a hockey stick graph for it showing how soon the entire planet will be blanketed in chemtrails and we'll be choking in 10 years unless we immediately spend $400 trillion and act now, before its too late!!!

As a matter of fact I'm kinda surprised they havent tried using this as some sort of condiment in the AGW schema, but I guess that would kinda play into the reality of water vapor, and...well, water vapor gives far more of a greenhouse contribution than CO2, and they just cant take their eye off of CO2 for anything...not even reality :)

Edited by joeblast

Thanks for your view on this.

My personal opinion is very simple. U.S. Government has a known track record of deception, denial or outright lying. Imagine if you have a friend who lied and screwed you over all the time, or tried to get and interfere in your business just so he has control over everything you do. Would you trust that friend? I doubt you would have him as a friend for very long.

Those people are that kind of friend. They make a mess and then chose people who made the mess in the first place to fix it. By giving themselves raises, or billions of dollars in compensations. Oh, and don't forget all the new regulations that will make your life a better place. And if you complain about it they just say: "What do you mean you are in prison? This way the terrorists won't get to you! You see we care about your well being SO MUCH. Now, who wants ID chips in their head?!! You only have 5 hours to respond or we are voting for it. Have a great day! :) "

Edited by Smile

I share many of your concerns, bro...I just cant quite bring myself to believe that they truly want to bring the house down :) I try to be as objective as possible in assessing things of this nature...

That headline seems a bit embellished, but I'll withhold judgment pending more data. I just dont get this coming from Germany, just about the most 'green' country around, they seem to be willing to shell out any amount of money to 'save the planet.' One of the headlines in there said its illegal to change the weather, so I'm guessing Germany has some law written on the matter? (In which case, if that is a law in the country then why would...)

But then again, the contents of the video dont seem to be reflective of such an exaggerated title/headline. Anomalous weather patterns coinciding with joint military exercises, the military saying there was a little bit of something in the air...but that seems to contradict what the meteorologist was saying, that tons and tons of stuff would be needed to produce such an effect, and then somehow became 97% certain of the matter, claiming that it was probably (*descriptive particulate words*) ....

Absent supporting data, I'm still seeing a dorky meteorologist running from his alcove with a couple papers in fist, yelling "I've got something we might be able to construe as evidential data!!!" As in, contrived. Eyes are still open and waiting...but I have to admit, its likely going to take something really substantial to convince me of this.

:)

I would compare the total mess/confusion about chemtrail identification with the question what the climate does. I bet most of the chemtrails are just contrails. Contrails behave differently in lower altitude than in higher altitude and sometimes they say chemtrails spread more, sometimes they don't spread but stay for hours. Like I said, it's a mess. And I don't even think that takes intentional misinformation. A lack of serenity when dealing with these matters is enough. I wish people wouldn't overact. Every bit of bullshit out there does its part in creating a more or less public image about the chemtrails matter.

Personally, I wouldn't blame even the most evil tyrannic dictatorship for something that they are not guilty of, because it would backfire. Sometimes we feel we need to disregard truth to achieve important goals like e.g. to survive, but we shouldn't get comfortable with it.

By the way... they must have developed the technology to do it without planes, because the sky here is hazy, but there are no trails. :blink::P:lol:

Now to add some supporting info ...

@joeblast

Germany and the most 'green' country ... that's partly wishful thinking and propaganda.

Since you can connect spraying and such to 'saving the climate', you can't even rely on the people to be appalled by their activities.

I don't know whether there's a specific law about weather manipulation in Germany, but the UN(?) at least agreed that there should be no warfare using methods that have a permanent effect on the weather/climate and similar things. And the 'chaff' they released there, expecially in that amount, could be detrimental to health of peple and nature. The military is lying bluntly when they say this is normal countermeasure activity for training purposes.

But - like one can expect - we know that the lawsuit didn't have success, because look at this very recent weather report from the same area, with a very informed weatherman:

(It's in German, but you don't have to understand it to get what was going on there. Important part between 0:28 and a minute.)

Edited by Hardyg

@joeblast

Got another one, from some time ago. A "Paul Crutzen" was once active in saving the ozone layer and said that in order to fight global warming he would approve of spraying the ozone-killing sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere. He roughly said that the world is not perfect and it is OK to sacrifice a bit of ozone to save the world.

Now THAT'S what I call a "mad scientist"!

Edited by Hardyg