kevin

What More is There to Say But, "God Damn"? =)

This morning, I looked up into the sky and counted 13 chemtrails. Roughly 20 minutes later, I went back outside and counted three new ones... to bring the grand total to 16.

16...!!!

In person, I have seen spraying before, but never like this. The previous record was five in one day.

Even as I type this, I hear the droning of several planes, like mechanical wasps buzzing far overhead, white unmarked planes spewing puffy white trails that form cloud-like formations....

The sky used to be near-cloudless, but now we have "clouds" aplenty. =) The sky is so hazy, it's scary....

Chem trails??? Do you have any idea how a jet engine works? :rolleyes:

I though the were caused by the high/low pressure differential turbulence of the wing, a tip vortexes rather than the turbines ;)

But yes, just water vapor........ usually :ph34r:

H.R. 2977

See Sec 7, Subsection B (ii)

Status of the Bill: "Unfavorable Executive Comment Received from DOD [Department of Defense]"

The government is our friend. :)

ftKfZlUrAZE

Government scientists have been experimenting with the feasibility of bombarding the Earth's upper atmosphere with microscopic glass particles to dampen the effects of "global warming," despite warnings that the process could damage the ozone layer. Are admissions of government research into altering the earth's atmosphere tied to increasing reports of chemtrail spraying over the past 10 years?

According to documents obtained by Cybercast News Service under the Freedom of Information Act, "Scientists at the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) Savannah River National Laboratory in Aiken, S.C., are conducting limited tests and developing computer models of what might happen if a huge amount of particulate matter is shot into the stratosphere."

"The particles, consisting of a very fine and special form of glass - "porous-walled glass microspheres" - would be able to absorb a certain amount of carbon dioxide, and would reflect sunlight away from the Earth," states the article.

The project, which began last year and ends on April 30, is closely tied to an idea by Nobel Prize winner Paul Crutzen, who "proposed sending aircraft 747s to dump huge quantities of sulfur particles into the far-reaches of the stratosphere to cool down the atmosphere."

Tom Wigley, a scientist with the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colo., told Cybercast News Service that research into injecting aerosols into the upper atmosphere, referred to as "geo-engineering," has been ongoing.

"Geo-engineering is the intentional large-scale intervention into the environment to counteract anthropogenic (our human-caused) climate change," Wigley said.

Fred Singer, president of the Science Environmental Policy Project and a skeptic of man-made global warming theories, said unwanted side-effects could occur if the proposals were tested on a large scale.

"If you do this on a continuous basis, you would depress the ozone layer and cause all kinds of other problems that people would rather avoid," Singer told Cybercast News Service .

Patrick Michaels, a research professor of environmental sciences at the University of Virginia, said that the "geo-engineering" proposals stem from research by, "Soviet scientists in the 1970s, who were trying to change the climate over Northern Russia and reverse the flow of certain rivers."

Reports of chemtrails, jet plumes emitted from planes that hang in the air for hours and do not dissipate, have increased over the last 10 years. Many have speculated that they are part of a government program to alter climate, inoculate humans against certain pathogens, or even to toxify humans as part of a population reduction agenda.

Earlier this year, KSLA news investigation found that a substance that fell to earth from a high altitude chemtrail contained high levels of Barium (6.8 ppm) and Lead (8.2 ppm) as well as trace amounts of other chemicals including arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium and silver. Of these, all but one are metals, some are toxic while several are rarely or never found in nature.

The newscast focuses on Barium, which its research shows is a "hallmark of chemtrails." KSLA found Barium levels in its samples at 6.8 ppm or "more than six times the toxic level set by the EPA." The Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality confirmed that the high levels of Barium were "very unusual," but commented that "proving the source was a whole other matter" in its discussion with KSLA.

KSLA also asked Mark Ryan, Director of the Poison Control Center, about the effects of Barium on the human body. Ryan commented that "short term exposure can lead to anything from stomach to chest pains and that long term exposure causes blood pressure problems." The Poison Control Center further reported that long-term exposure, as with any harmful substance, would contribute to weakening the immune system, which many speculate is the purpose of such man-made chemical trails.

KSLA also put aerosolized-chemical testing in its historical context, citing a voluminous number of unclassified tests exposed in 1977 Senate hearings. The tests included experimenting with biochemical compounds on the public. KSLA reports that "239 populated areas were contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969."

Earlier this year, KSLA news investigation found that a substance that fell to earth from a high altitude chemtrail contained high levels of Barium (6.8 ppm) and Lead (8.2 ppm) as well as trace amounts of other chemicals including arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium and silver. Of these, all but one are metals, some are toxic while several are rarely or never found in nature.

:lol: and they tied it directly to a "chem"trail, that descended perfectly from cruising altitude???

I guess if you buy that a few ppm of CO2 in the air directly correlates to AGW :rolleyes: ...at least that is a complex system though...this...dear lord, the things people come up with. if anyone succeeded in doing something insane like the above because "the planet needed to be cooled down"...

*shakes head*

..chemtrails for espionage.. and fake clouds against global warming is one thing..allright - but another and a bit sweeter idea is this; farmers switch to plants with shiny leaves that reflect sunlight back into space, estimated global climate cooling effect 2-3 %...

http://www.forskning.no/artikler/2009/januar/207362

Edited by rain

:lol: and they tied it directly to a "chem"trail, that descended perfectly from cruising altitude???

I guess if you buy that a few ppm of CO2 in the air directly correlates to AGW :rolleyes: ...at least that is a complex system though...this...dear lord, the things people come up with. if anyone succeeded in doing something insane like the above because "the planet needed to be cooled down"...

*shakes head*

asthma-graph.jpg

Sorry brotha...no direct correlation there whatsoever. My 'allergies' would get worse if I didnt clean all the dust off my floors, too :)

Chem trails??? Do you have any idea how a jet engine works? :rolleyes:

Why do some contrails go away in seconds while others persist and spread out, sometimes creating a haze in a heretofore clear sky? (note, this is note from what I have read but what I have observed.)

I don't like to believe in chemtrails either. But I have never seen a satisfactory answer to this one.

Do you have any idea how a jet engine works such that different jets can pass through the sky, one leaving an contrail which dissappears immediately and another which persists and turns to haze?

Have you done any research in the field?

Neutral observer...

Craig

my younger brother has been an airplane mechanic for a bunch of years...learning to fly helis now...not that it necessarily makes ME qualified :lol:

basically...well, if you could see how the planes "get their weather" info, things like this start to make more sense. the data flow describes different air masses, qualities, altitudes. planes fly in a range of altitudes, have a range of different size engines, all of which produce their own 'hot air signature,' shall we say, with different thrust, temp, pressure. a contrail is formed when a certain directed mass of air with a certain moisture at a certain temperature is reached in relation to the surrounding atmosphere - kinda like water boiling at different temps depending on the pressure. bring about the right conditions and certain phenomena manifest (sound familiar? :D )

Eyes to the skies. For me proof of innocence is in the first post. Look at all the chemtrails, now there's more. Well either that day most every airline is contaminated and/or in on it. Or The conditions are right to make wide spreading contrails, ie temperature and moisture.

Seems to me the latter is true.

Michael

basically...well, if you could see how the planes "get their weather" info, things like this start to make more sense. the data flow describes different air masses, qualities, altitudes. planes fly in a range of altitudes, have a range of different size engines, all of which produce their own 'hot air signature,' shall we say, with different thrust, temp, pressure. a contrail is formed when a certain directed mass of air with a certain moisture at a certain temperature is reached in relation to the surrounding atmosphere - kinda like water boiling at different temps depending on the pressure. bring about the right conditions and certain phenomena manifest (sound familiar? :D )

Or you can just read about UK government admitting spraying "dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told". Of course, they stopped doing that (lol, right!) and this government would never do such a thing either. Joeblast, I really wish you are right but the chance of that is less then 1%.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/ap....medicalscience

Or you can just read about UK government admitting spraying "dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told". Of course, they stopped doing that (lol, right!) and this government would never do such a thing either. Joeblast, I really wish you are right but the chance of that is less then 1%.

Just a bit curious as to how you came up with 1%?

Joeblast, I really wish you are right but the chance of that is less then 1%.

:blink: In reality, it's the other way around.

*shrugs* Saddam had a WMD program at one time, too...you sayin we should invade England? hahahahaha :D

I dont doubt fucked up things are done, have been done, are being done, and will be done, but to even state a percentage in such a case is a total fallacy :)

I live about four miles from a naval air station and in an area known for clear skies; thus, I have ample opportunity to observe various aircraft in flight -- military aircraft, as there are almost no civilian aircraft that go by where I live. (I hardly ever see airliners, for instance.)

It has been mentioned that what appears to be a chemtrail is really (or at least possibly) a contrail that was formed under certain atmospheric conditions. This may be possible; I don't know, since I do not have the technical training to assess that theory to any appreciable, scientific depth. However, there are a few times -- granted, they are rare -- when a prop plane will fly fairly low (approximately 1000 feet) above my suburban neighborhood, and will lay down a large, puffy, cloud-like trail, as though crop-dusting. The trail drips down, very feathery yet persistent. Again, it is a prop plane, not one equipped with a jet engine. How could this be a contrail? The planes in question fly away from the base and have no observable difficulty maintaining course and airspeed, so I do not think the trail is due to an engine malfunction.

The "full-spectrum dominance" written about by PNAC -- I sometimes wonder what this means in terms of keeping the citizens in line.

I personally work for a company that makes most of the commercial airplane engines available on the market today. I do not personally know enough about "chemtrails" to comment, but I CAN say with extreme certainty that when a commercial jet is flying, the only substance that is designed to be emmited as a waste product is water vapor. And water vapor dissipates pretty quickly in the upper atmospheres. There may be a place on the aircraft unknown to us (that work in the industry) to store and release chemicals with the waste water vapor, but it is not connected to the prebuilt aircraft engines. Something like this would have to be custom installed by someone other then the company I work for. But if you are witnessing contrails "spread out into a haze" and remain that way for any length of time, this is not possible with the amounts of water vapor emmited by an aircraft engine. This is all I know as fact.

Love,

Carson :D

Edited by CarsonZi

I don't see any chance we can convince one another. smile.gif
We made up our minds long time ago.

I don't think we can convince one another either. But maybe the skies can convince us.
Few of us actually look at the sky more than a brief glance now and then, even to look at the chemtrails.
We don't just grab a chair and sit down to watch.
Give it a try before you make up your mind about chemtrails.

My brother drew my attention to them back in the late nineties and, frankly, I thought he was nuts.
But I did start watching the skies. A perfectly clear blue sky, and the chemtrail planes start flying. They were making parallel grids back then, or perfect Xs in the sky, and for awhile, great round loops, not at all the patterns you see with commercial planes. Back then, the trails didn't spread out into haze as fast as they do these days. Somedays I would count twenty or thirty of them at a time, all hanging in the air, still identifiable as trails. Gradually the clear blue sky would be covered with a haze as the trails ran together, and, over months of watching, I became totally convinced that the chemtrails were causing many extra days of overcast skies.

Sit down, have a look. You may change your mind.

Adeha Edited by cheya