Z3N

Mortals

Hello:

I ask myself and you how can I achieve the "Reaching death in life while still living. Freely to move in and out of the skin bag the soul is enlighten the immortal spirit has leaped out." part. Is it really possible?, or you are just talking about images? If not, your words go, as far as I know (I know little), beyond taoism...

Juan

Hello:

I ask myself and you how can I achieve the "Reaching death in life while still living. Freely to move in and out of the skin bag the soul is enlighten the immortal spirit has leaped out." part. Is it really possible?, or you are just talking about images? If not, your words go, as far as I know (I know little), beyond taoism...

Juan

Well hello Juan.

Reaching death in life while still living can be a every hard thing to achieve in the program of this current age. Basically you must be able to galvanize the awareness in your conscious life first so you can set out the restoration process.

Well hello Juan.

Reaching death in life while still living can be a every hard thing to achieve in the program of this current age. Basically you must be able to galvanize the awareness in your conscious life first so you can set out the restoration process.

Hello and thank you. Sorry, but I do not understand what you just said. May I send you a PM?

Hello and thank you. Sorry, but I do not understand what you just said. May I send you a PM?

Yes you may if you like.

Yes you may if you like.

Ooh, it is so heartening when people are moved when concluding that reality is where one can arrive! So beautiful, Z3N.