Munch

Munch

My name's Munch.

I'm a small black dog, with an unlikely interest in esoteric practices. The best guess is that I'm half Collie and half Jack Russell, but we don't know how they managed it or which one had to stand on a chair.

I'm based in Maidstone, England, but have travelled widely.

I'm nearly sixteen, which is pretty ancient for a canine, so very curious about what happens next.

My main interests, esoterically, are in not thinking and physical happiness. I guess being a dog gives me a head start in those directions.

I'm female and unmarried, but more interested in socks and tennis balls, to be honest.

Pleased to meet you all. Happy to be here.

:lol:

You are very eloquent for a human, let alone a canine. That's so cool, I had no idea we had other species on The Tao Bums. :D

Munch is dead.

Long live Munch.

Committed to the earth in Maidstone, England, a week or three ago.

If anyone was sitting to meditate and felt an astral sock or tennis ball being manoeuvred into their hand by a skillful and persistent astral snout, that was Munch passing by.

The consciousness which has been speaking through her will reappear shortly in a more honestly bipedal fashion.

A last message for Cat:

Arf! ArfArfArf! RrrrrrrrArf! ArfArf! RrrrrrArfArfArf! Arf! ArfArf!

I actually once walking in Dortmund felt I was unambiguously in front of a Buddha Dog.

He was walking being kept on a leash by his master, but by the composture, the walk, the air of obvious superiority you could cleraly distinguish who the Real Master was. And how he just permitted that human being (really His student) to be cought in the illusion that he was superior. Probably just to teach him better.

I had no idea we had other species on The Tao Bums. 

7100[/snapback]